2000 Subaru 2.5RS suggestions

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 3256
Ecoustics pals, looooong time no talk....been busy ahha

Brother just picked up a 2000 2.5RS for his winter car/daily to garage his other car. Suby's got 6.5 fronts and 6.5 rears. Looking for suggestions...

What are the hot 150 dollar head units these days? He's got a Pio Navi, stock VW 8 speaker sound system plus a 10" atomic manhattan in his other car and he's very happy with it.

I was thinking just like a basic single din pio premier HU to start off then pick up another 10" manhattan because he loves the one I gave him. I went with front comps and ditched the rears in my heep and it kicks butt. Would it be any different in a 4 door sedan or should i go with 4 6.5" coaxials?

I'm not new to audio at all, I'm just not hip to the hottest new speaks. Probably 150 for the HU, 200 for speaks, 150 for sub, and 150 per amp (maybe just run one amp if you guys think coaxials)...For the speaks, think similar to Diamond S6000s's

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock

Michigan

Post Number: 533
i reccomended the ht pro blackout to someone, and he doubted me, then got it after i convinced him, thanked me today, and now hes getting 3 more... 160 shipped 1500 rms, i cant tell a difference sq wise from my brahma.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 3259
i'm only looking for like 600 rms at most for the sub stage. I'll check it out though.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1050
the SA line from sundown is 600 RMS.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us