Couldnt sleep last night sooo i got creative lol

Bronze Member
Username: Mittens08

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 84
ha so last night i couldnt fall asleep for some readom so i went out an messed with the system...i bolted down my subs in the trunk so they dont slide around an made a shiffty amp rack outta whatever i could find around the house and bolted that down so it doesnt move at all
Upload
i hid all the wires so thats all you see in the back...id have to say it came out pretty damn clean. im gonna go buy some carpet an wrap the rack up to make it look cleaner

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1623
Looks clean good work man.

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 554
want to do my trunk?

Bronze Member

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 85
thank you! i really wanna get carpet for the rack itll look so much better lol...ok but totally off subject ive been really wanting to get tims for my car jus cause it would look alot better i think...i have enough saved to get a set ive been but that would be the money im saving to go all out on my system because i am a basshead....what would u do?

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 189
go with the bass!!!
but if you are trying to run 1200 rms or more like say 2000 watts rms you just have to understand thats when it gets very expensive.. you will want a good 200 amp alt or higher and need all the wiring to properly power everything, and a good bat never hurts either on top of that

Bronze Member

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 86
o ya i know i have 1200 saved now that i was gonna put towards just electrical but idk what to do

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2433
for some readom i can't sleep either

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1212
^^^ I know how you feel happens to me when i do a little crack i start working on my cars and systems, few weeks ago i made a shopping cart with a 12" sub and 6x9's nah means...

Bronze Member

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 87
ha ya i know it freakin sucks! but hey thanks to that night of no sleep my system looks so much cleaner
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us