Craigslist pisses me off

Bronze Member
Username: Rosrock

Post Number: 62
is it just me or does EVERYONE SEEM TO OVERPRICE EVERYTHING!!! ANd not even AT LEAST specify all their stuff! I mean seriuosly people only put like MAX WATS AND STUFF!!??? like hey i got 2 12 3000 watt max and a freakin 2000 watt max amp. it just angers me then they try and sell the bs for like 300 bucks or some CRAZY price. GRRRRRahhhhh

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 650
Its just because the knowledge isnt out there. Its like anything else in life, its better to be informed before investing into anything. People also try to make things sound better than they really are so they will be more tempting to buy.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22774
A fool and his $$ are soon parted.

CL is loaded with scammers and idiots and if ANYONE trusts what they read from them is doomed. You MUST do at least a tad of research and utilize common sense before you pay for anything.

I routinely make $$ off CL by simply standing back and watching. Sometimes you see someone trying to sell a 2 year old Wii for $250 and other times you might see someone selling a $700 solar panel for $150. You just have to stay aware and either become the victim or make a couple hundred $$.

I have a love/hate relationship with CL. I used to be angry all the time over the BS I kept reading. Now, because of my experience with it, I compare it to junk mail I keep getting in my mailbox outside my house. It never stops, comes from every direction and is pointless to complain about.

P.S. I actually love junk mail. It gives me a free source of kindling to start my fires in my chiminea.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1468
The sad thing is that the 3000 watt super loud sub for 5000 bucks will actually sell because there are some real stupid people out there that know nothing and obviously dont care to learn.

As Paul said above i find myself in the same predicament. I check cl multiple times a day and weather its cars or stereo equipment i always have my eyes open. I overlook the crappy deals and jump on the good ones. Through out the past year i have made all kinds of money just buying and selling. Not to mention money i have saved when it comes to buying things for my own personal use.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22775
I also have to state that CL has been my source for many of my charitable causes like my annual Thanksgiving day turkey drives. I've had fantastic responses to it.

I'm thinking about and would love to do if $$$ is available is to sponser an Easter egg hunt, Christmas toy fund raiser as well.

I'm psyched lol.

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Baltimore Atlantic Ci..., MD, NJ

Post Number: 907
Unknown knowledge of what your trying to buy , paying more than its worth. Its called research, common sense and smarts. Thats why ya call these types of people...DUMBFU*KS

Gold Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 1088
figured i would bump this than create another thread. just a pretty funny listing

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/ele/1749536527.html

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22811
"they are in great shape other then on wire on each speaker is frayed it can be fixed but im not into systems and besides it has the other voice coil"

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 1000
READ THIS LOL

http://mobile.craigslist.org/ele/1738649890.html

Gold Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 1001
OMGGG this 1 is the worst

http://mobile.craigslist.org/ele/1732476087.html

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 713
Good thing those subs are dual voice coils. If one goes bad, you still have another one to use haha. Nice..

Bronze Member
Username: Stubbs563

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Post Number: 77
Lol, i know exactly what your saying, I brows the facebook marketplace also, and just rip on peoples stuff telling them that you can buy the "kicker cvrs $200 a peace" for like $75 if you look hard enough online. Also people who do not specify model numbers of head units just "pioneer head unit"

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 176
yea.. no one ever says specifically the model numbers ... just JL 15's IN A PORTED BOX IT SLAMS!!!! 600 DOLLARS!! lol its a joke

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5149
http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/ele/1755685347.html

Since when do you put tweeters in a subwoofer enclosure?? Not to mention the ridiculous price...

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 177
lol thats pretty funny, how the hell can tweeters play with the subs.. both highs AND lows jaja
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us