Jl audio w7 13

Username: Chema82

Post Number: 1
bandpass/ blow through box help anyone !!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 13523
what sort of help?

Post Number: 2
idk how to design dat box???
meaning getting the spects !!
isnt a bandpass and a blow through d same ???
hope u can help me !!

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 13531
http://www.glasswolf.net/papers/boxtypes.html
This explains box types.

A blow-through is used in things like a pickup truck, where the box in put in the bed of the truck, and the vent, or port is fired into the cab of the truck, by cutting a hole in the bed and the cab's rear wall to pass the vent throough. These are notoriously tricky to build, as you have to seal the port pass-through very well since this area flexes a lot, and you want it weather proofed. You also need a bed with a cab or hard cover, or you need to cover the sub enclosure in some material like sheet metal and weather seal this, too. Wiring all of this is a whole different bag of fun.

Bandpass on the other hand, well, see the above link. It's just an ordered enclosure design. One I can provide you with java based calculators to create yourself.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16279
the dude needs to give alot more details b4 ppl can offer their help ....

Post Number: 3
SORRY@ robin its my first time here they had told me it was the same thing dats y !!!!
@ glass wolf its a blow through!!
i have my hard cover over the bed !!
i wanna build the box b4 i send it to paint again so i can jus leave it inn there because they are going to spray rhino liner on the bed and box so if anyone can help me out i would really apreciate it !!!!

Post Number: 5
its a blow through box i need !!
@ robin what details do u need ???

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 135
i think you mean you want a bandpass, like a box that has plexi glass on the front so you can see the sub but not touch it, and you probably want neon lights on it as well and it has aeroports on the top of it.
something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRevOnGL_JU&feature=PlayList&p=416297126C34D2AA&p laynext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=24

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock

Michigan

Post Number: 132
why do u always type !!! and ??? after every sentence?

Post Number: 6
@ cwruck im not really into d show type of box !! its going in a ford pick up i dont care if u cant see the speakers i jus want it to snd gd
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us