Radio Code request

Username: Chaswick

Post Number: 1
I have a Vauxhall Combo Van - 1998 - Radio fitted is Grundig R100D Model No : 90462558 Serial No : GM0100S1216219 ( Radio actually shows Astra written on top of case ) when radio removed...Can You Provide Code.
Also do I have to wait a certain time before attempting putting code in again..7 attempts left.would appreciate a detailed instruction to put code in again.
Regards :

Charlie}

Post Number: 2
THE other question is if I have to wait how will I know when I can put my code in again...will the message "SAFE" change to the four dashes. I already know by holding the AS button while turning Radio and ignition on "SAFE" will eventually change to _ _ _ _ but as I said I wondered if I have to wait a certain time with radio kept on.

Post Number: 3
THE other question is if I have to wait how will I know when I can put my code in again...will the message "SAFE" change to the four dashes. I already know by holding the AS button while turning Radio and ignition on "SAFE" will eventually change to _ _ _ _ but as I said I wondered if I have to wait a certain time with radio kept on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us