How do i hook all this up

Unregistered guest
Hello,
Ok I am Wayne Macmillan from Nova Scotia, Canada. I got all this equipment for free pretty much and I was wondering if you could explain two things. What is/how to hook up my FM modulator-it cam wit my CD changer and how I would hook all this up.
CD DECK-KOSS model: WMS201 (this one has got a wiring diagram)
CD CHANGER-PIONEER model: CDX-FM35

FM MODULATOR-I don't see a brand name model: CWM2979 (this ones missing a power wiring harness, but the power harness on the cd changer fits the modulator. should both have power? the only thing I can't figure out about this one is that there is two wires that come out and they are like over sized RCA jacks, and their connected together. I think this is how you send the CD changer audio to the deck, and theirs to channels, or frequency's, what does this do?)
Amp- SONY model: xm-301 (this one has six wires coming out, I can tell which four are for the two speakers by taking it apart, but then there's two left, and ones ground and the other is +12v I think, but in this wiring harness there's suppose to be seven wiring, because ones missing maybe, because I thought amps are suppose to have a two +, one for the power antenna from the CD deck to turn it on, and another for power when the ignition is on, how does this work?)
SPEAKERS-not sure of the brand- SHAKER model: sk636 (2 speakers) (I think that's the model number) 300watt 6 ½" 3 way speaker system
-SPARKMATIC model: SK400 (2 speakers)
That's currently what I have to work with so any diagrams or anything would be much appreciated, and if you need any other information such as wire color or speaker's ohms or anything just let me know. I would like to put this system in a 1975 Dodge Winnebago.
Thank you for your time
Wayne Macmillan

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us