Civic hatch spl vehichle?????

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 960
i may buy a 95 civic hatch 2marro for 1500, run drives looks great, bad thing1.5 automatic

i didnt geta real good look inside, but with backseetsdown in that car can 2 15's fit with optimum ported box???

2nd ques, i looked everywhere for a huge ho alt for that 95 civic hatch, and i only found a 130a, i know they are small alts, but can anyone help me find like a 200-300a alt for the 1.5L???

thanks

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21005
I have no clue about the alt, sorry. But that civic only has a 1.5L engine?

Holy crap lol. There are motorcycles with with bigger powerplants than that.

Just throwing it out there.

I apologize.

Silver Member

Post Number: 961
yea, lol, thats why it just gonna be my 45mpg spl vehichle lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 963
well i know 130a is very small, but will it be ok with a kinetik HC2400, on a AQ 3500, or will the 130a alt still not be enough to keep the batt charged???

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15434
if u can live without A\C u cud remove the ac compressor & fit a 2nd alt in the same spot ...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15435
u will have to search the net or utube but im almost sure i have seen these with 2 15s in it for spl - subs facing 4ward 6" aeros facing back ...

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 3778
if that will be a straight spl setup, then do burps from a charged battery bank. Most straight spl setups arn't made to play music daily. You could really get by with stock alt.

Silver Member
Username: Purplehase_bong

BC Canada

Post Number: 353
i own a 92 hatch dx(same car). its my spl car/daily driver. i got the stock 60amp alternator and running a single stock battery. im running 2 12" in a prefab ported box and a 1000rms amp that im changing to a 3000rms and an extra battery. its really easy to get loud with these cars.

i know a guy here in canada that builds stock alternators and makes them run about 280amp, itll run u about 500cad but well worth it, they also have regulators so u can adjust the voltage.

Silver Member

Post Number: 964
id like to get a dual alt kit, so i can put 2 130's, and that should be good

Silver Member

Post Number: 965
but, i cant find anywhere

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 725
trash lol. You wont find bigger because that engine is only making like 70hp. A big alt is gonna kill that car

Silver Member

Post Number: 966
wat about the other civic hatch spl vehichles, and crx's, with only 1.5 and 1.6's?

Silver Member

Post Number: 967
what if i get the 130a, with the HC2400 batt, if the gains are wayy down for daily listening, and turn em back up just when i show off (no more than 5 minutes)?

and turn gains back down, to charge the batt back up?

will that work???

Silver Member

Post Number: 968
SRRY TRPLE POST

but wow, i at least just now found a 170a alt, i know its not big enough for daily with that amp, but d@mn sure bigger than a 130a

http://storesense1.mysuperpageshosting.com/HS13162/Detail.bok?no=791

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 726
That will prolly work and the guys using them for spl vehicles have some engine work done, CAI, cat back, stuff like that. And they have custom ALTs not direct fit
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us