PIONEER AVH-P6600DVD for Multizone???

Unregistered guest
I have a PIONEER AVH-P6600DVD for my car, I would like to know if there is someone who has the code to use it Multizone?

Thanks a lot!!

Username: Dropthedeuce06

Post Number: 6
what is multizone and how do you liek the screen? i think im going to buy one...

Bronze Member
Username: Shouder

Wisconsin

Post Number: 70
Do you mean dual zone. do you have a second screen? and a second source hooked up in the a/v inputs? If you do just engage dual-zone and watch one in back and the other up front. No code needed, just read the instructions.

AussieRob
Unregistered guest
I think by multizone he means, how do you make it read different region DVD discs. eg, Region 1, 2, 3, 4 etc...from different countries.

I too want to know if there is a code or hack to let it play multi region DVD discs...

Anyone know?

Bronze Member
Username: Shouder

Wisconsin

Post Number: 75
Ok, i think you an me are talking about two different things. Your talking about region free dvd players. And im not sure if incar dvd players are region free. Im talking about dual zone, or multizone audio sources so you can watch or play, multiple things at one time on different screens.

VictorDias
Unregistered guest
I hava a PIONEER AVH-P6600DVD also and I want to know if there is any way I can make it read different region DVD disk? anybody knows how?

VictorDias
Unregistered guest
I hava a PIONEER AVH-P6600DVD also and I want to know if there is any way I can make it read different region DVD disk? anybody knows how?

Unregistered guest
Has anyone got an answer to making the AVH-P6600DVD region free & allowing you to play DVDs whilst moving?

Unregistered guest
To get the DVD to play while the vehicle is in motion, simply connect the light green wire that the installation manual instructs you to splice into the power supply (12 volts)of the parking brake to a switched power supply (terminal controlled by ignition)which will in turn tell the unit that the parking brake has been activated and the dvd is ok to play.

Unregistered guest
Folks, scratch what I said above about hooking up the green wire to the switched power supply. It is safer to hook it up straight to a grounding location. Simple and safe.

widowmaker
Unregistered guest
did any one find a hack for pioneer avh p6600?

Not Entered
Unregistered guest
Did anyone find the hack for playing multi region discs???

Unregistered guest
the pioneer avh p6600 dvd is reqion locked.. the only way to make it multi region is to buy the multi region unit - the pioneer avh p6650 dvd. It's the Asian market model and is completely region free. As mentioned above all you need to do r.e. watching dvds on the move is ground the light green wire.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us