OT: Choosing between 2 cars

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2935
Im looking into 2 different AWD vehicles ...

05-07 Audi A4 or Infiniti G35x.....

both are right around the same price range ... my reasoning is i live in ct ... the wintry weather can get alittle dicey ... so im looking into an AWD car ... and these are the 2 ive driven and liked the most ... so if anyone has personal expierience likes/dislikes etc ...

post em up .. thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11377
I've drove the G35 for well over a total of 30 hours probably and I absolutely love that car. Every detail of it is just perfect to me. I haven't drove an A4 so I won't comment but I will say the G35 is my favorite car I have ever driven to date.

Silver Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 133
My brother has the Audi A4. I think it's a nice @ss ride but then again I think they both are personally I'd go with the A4 everyone has the G35.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10365
I would advise against the audi as parts/repairs are expensive on those cars... cost of ownership should a major factor considered in buying a vehicle

Silver Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 135
That is very true, didn't think about that aspect because well my brother covers that part hah granted he hasn't had any problems with it so yeah but MS does make a good point

Bronze Member
Username: Trussell456

Post Number: 16
Do you mind getting opinion on other AWD cars you didnt list?

What is your driving style? ive never driven a g35 but the a4 i have experience with and don't really like that much.

How much is your price range? If your set on those two i would suggest the g35, but if not how bout a lancer evo? or WRX STi? There all AWD and very nice cars.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2936
not really big into those .. more of a luxury awd ...

i did think of that MS ..most likely going to look into the g35x ... i like it alot ... has a lot of good qualities that i think wil lsuit me well

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2657
Subi.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Www.rdaudio.net, GA USA

Post Number: 2562
Too bad Volvo doesn't make the S60R anymore :-)

Kevin

Bronze Member
Username: Kickittothacurb

U.S.

Post Number: 84
A4 all the way
especially winter

Silver Member
Username: Dlavante

D&L Designs, Daniel Tigard, Or, USA

Post Number: 196
I drove an a4 for well over a year and drive an 06 a4 2.0T on a pretty regular basis. I am a big fan of audis, but with that being said i would not recommend the 1.8 or 2.0t. The turbo is extremely jerky, it is hard to accelerate at a constant pace and i dont care to much for the sound of it. I owned the 2.8 and loved it, very smooth at all rpms and sounded great, not to mention the quattro was awesome in the snow

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10369
My friend has a VW with the 2.8 motor also. Drives nice but expensive to repair.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2937
Im leaning towards the g35x, from a few different standpoints, being repairs, to interior comfort, to engine, im not necessarily looking for the most high performance vehicle but i do know the cars are quite fast stock from what I've experienced

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 868
dont' get the audi....they're known for having timing belt issues.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us