OT: OMG whats wrong with these people

Username: Shawnstitt

Cornwall, ONt Canada

Post Number: 3
http://www.lowertheboom.org/ goto this site and read around a little.

Joey
Unregistered guest
That's hilarious! Still though, people do need to respect others. Like in neighborhoods and traffic lights.

Anonymous

I agree with the people on that site. There is nothing I hate more then when some idiot comes by at 3:00 and 4:00 in the morning with their d@mn music as high as it can get. I have a system that I love to listen to but people should have some respect for others. I only turn my system up when I'm on the highway or away from others not in the middle of people's neighborhoods when they are sleeping. That is stupid if you want to see how loud your system is get away from people's houses then turn it up all you want.

Bronze Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 66
Yea I can' stand people who think these "Boomcars" are really that big of a deal. Yea there are some dumbasses that drive around in the middle of the night with the bass turned up loud and they are just idiots. I only have mine cranked in the afternoon but after about 8 oclock I keep it down. In a town close to me the 2nd time the police catch you with your system up it is taken and sold at an auction. Last spring a guy had an $11,230 removed and sold.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 223
Yeah, I believe a cars stereo should be enjoyed only by you and the people with you in the car. People just look stupid trying to show off their system, in which they're really not showing off to many people at 3 o' clock in the morning. The more you hear sound out of the car, the less you hear in the car, it's wasted energy. I'm the type of person who prefers sound quality and a system that's loud enough to go above my comfort region, anyway. I see no point in stressing my hearing and aggravating others just to try to show off. You'll understand one day when you have a kid. I spend a long time getting my 6 month old daughter ready for bed, when she finally winds down and goes to sleep, some a$$hole rides by booming some crap music and wakes her up. Straight pisses anyone off, you'll understand one day. It's just stupid, and the people that do it are complete dickheads.

Silver Member
Username: Panache

Brenham, TX US

Post Number: 115
I agree with the site too. My things is what all types of noise. Im in TX and alot of dudes here have these big cowboy trucks with the pipes that pop when you rev it up. Something needs to be said /done about those too! Agree?

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 623
enough damping can fix that...hehe

$$BigChris$$
Unregistered guest
i can agree about the booming in neighborhoods after dark, but i didn't buy a w7 just to play it like my grandmas in the car. i mean i dont go around in neighborhoods and play loud music when little kids are outside but when i pull up at a light and a see some punk with his mamas factory speakers blasting, i try to bump him out. i dont turn down my music when i pull at a light, nobodys going to die.

Username: Artofaccuracy

Post Number: 8
lmao fukin buck up bunch of stereotypical idiots theres so many stereotypes and so much bull$hit on that website. The only point they have is the 2 in the morning one and I have never heard a system at 2 in the morning because I live in a nice neighborhood, I'm sure if you live in a $hitty slum city neighborhood boomy bass is the least of ur problems aside from getting robbed or killed. heres all the bull$hit they said

Leads to depression - this is like the side effects on any medication like 'dry mouth and vomiting', it isn't really from the medicine (bass) but people happen to get it when they're taking the medicine so they have to put it on. You could say anything leads to depression

Boom car operators are often associated with other types of crimes. <-- lmao another stereotype, you could say people who eat hot dogs are often associated with other types of crimes, because im sure out of the millions of peopel taht eat hot dogs some of them commit crimes. what a stupid stereotype.

The aggressive nature of the perpetrators has directly lead to the murders of innocent victims<_ ROFLMAO this sounds like somethign that should be on saturday night live its ridiculous the only place this is true is in compton where people with/without systems will murder randomly.

Boom cars are often used to announce the receipt of a new drug shipment to a neighborhood. <- hahahahaha this sounds like parents trying to understand why their kids do things, i have never heard of the announcement of drugs through bass unless the receiver knows the dealer has a certain volume of bass eminating from his car and can recognize it

im wasting too much time on this im not even gona continue im goin to bed peace

Username: Alpinepower

Canada

Post Number: 8
Your paper thin insulated houses are no match for the bass provided by those with a sense of style who can actually appreciate an excellent mobile car stereo, having said that, everything has its time and is place 1am until 8am is not the place for parking lot spl competitions.

Anonymous

Logan If you like to f*ck with people with that loud @ss stereo come by my house with it an stop. I can tell you one thing you can say good bye to those little legacy subs in that car cause I will blow those f*ckers right out the back of your geo metro for you. You just wait like Jonathan said when you have a baby thats just does not want to sleep and you finely get it quiet and the baby is sleeping then some sorry f*cker like you comes by and wakes her up. you are just a little punk kid NOW you don't know much but when you have a baby one day that will change. Then you will know what we mean about the loud @ss radios.

Username: Shawnstitt

Cornwall, ONt Canada

Post Number: 5
yeah 9pm tell about 8am turn the crap down yes... But these people are taking it way over the top, holy c@ap they are making it sound like we are killing them with bass. There not only talking about late at night there talking about all the time. These people need to get a hobbie and quit b*tching

This is what i wrote to them but they have not got back to me on it.

Boom Cars make my bowel weak.

for the past few months i have had this problem were when
i hear really loud bass i cr@p myself. I thought this was just a
one time deal when it 1st started happening but its becoming more
frequent. The other day i was in the store picking up my favorit
rodney dangerfield movie when i heard the bass coming from the parking
lot and suddenly i crapped all over the Blockbuster floor.

Is this normal, and has anyone had this problem before?

Joey
Unregistered guest
lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i dont have legacy subs and its not my fault u had kids. and i wasn't supporting playing loud bass past 10 PM. i have a supercharged 1989 mr2 with a little over 400 horse power and im running a jl w7 13.5" with a jl 1000/1 and im looking for another w713 and you wont blow me anywhere no matter how much u really want to

Bronze Member
Username: Germanguy

Post Number: 30
...another embarrassing thing is, when you notice some flahing lights in your rear view mirror, belonging to that ambulance that trys to pass you since two minutes already....

...so watch your back while playing loud...

p.s.: no loud noise in housing areas is not a question to discuss, it's just common sense ! that website sounds like they are about to find a new religion...big laugh....

Anonymous

Logan don't count to hard on that thought. I will blow that system clean the f*ck out of your car if you did come by and turn that sh!t up at 3:00 a.m. I have 2 13W7s and 2 JL 1000/1s and I wouldn't blame you a bit if you blowed my sh!t out if I came by your house doing that.

$$BigChris$$
Unregistered guest
shut the f*ck up anonymous, you probably dont even have 2 w7 and 1200/1 you lying sh*t. besides, i just traded my w7 for two 15 inch brahmas in the baddest box youve ever seen and ill blow your little xplodes up and w7s even if you had em. i'll bet i'll stop by house and give YO MAMA somethin to wake up for!!!

Anonymous

Bring it chris. you are the broke welfare recieving crackhead. and you don't know sh!t about what I have and I wasn't talking to your little punk @ss anyway. And those cheap @ss looking Brahmas aren't that d@mn bad kid grow up.

$$BigChris$$
Unregistered guest
1 - i don't receive welfare and ill bet im alot richer than u r because i drive a $90,000 car(restored 1971 mustang mach 1 fully loaded, thats if you dont believe me, and ill bet my rims alone cost more than whatever your driving)

2 - im 6'6 and 280lbs and i will step on your puny a$$

3 - the brahmas are badass subs that are made with incredible spl and great sq. im sure anyone on this forum would agree with me and you'd love to have them over your xplodes(and i just know you dont have 2 w7s and 1200/1 a$$hole)

4 - i jumped in this because your old a$$ jumped on logan for no reason and he was being kool and wasn't supporting waking up your kid

last, 5 - your moms a wh0re and your a dickhead

$$BigChris$$
Unregistered guest
and post your name bltch

Anonymous

Boy do you really think 6'6 280 punk @ss pounds scaries me. I have ate kids like you for breakfast give me a break. Another thing you can't f*cking read very good cause I have 2 JL 1000/1s not a 1200/1 never even heard of a JL1200/1. Shows how much you really know and that car only comes in your dreams at night kid. You are prolly 15 or 16 years old. Go To Bed.

Anonymous

Boy do you really think 6'6 280 punk @ss pounds scaries me. I have ate kids like you for breakfast give me a break. Another thing you can't f*cking read very good cause I have 2 JL 1000/1s not a 1200/1 never even heard of a JL1200/1. Shows how much you really know and that car only comes in your dreams at night kid. You are prolly 15 or 16 years old. Go To Bed.

$$BigChris$$
Unregistered guest
first, i keep saying 1200 because i work with alot of 1200 watt amps. im 19. and quit posting your bullsh*t on this forum. we dont wanna hear that mess. and if your all about what you say, give me the place and the time at bigchris6@yahoo.com and ill beat your old a$$.

and last but not least - your old crusty a$$ does not have jls!!! you old lying sh*t.

$$BigChris$$
Unregistered guest

thesubgod
Unregistered guest
i can kinda agree with chris on how you jumped on logan. and dude your HUGE. what do you eat? and no, i dont support booming at night.

$$BigChris$$
Unregistered guest
brahma king!!!

Anonymous

Chris you are one stupid mother f*cker just because I have a Baby do you REALLY think that means I'm OLD idiot. I'm 22 years old. And I bust My @ss making a living. I have a great job. I own my house that will be paid off in 6 months and all you know how to say is you can beat the sh!t out of some body PUNK when you are ready to BEAT my @ss you just let ME know. And for the Last time You don't know WHAT the F*CK I have B!tch so why don't you shut your PUNK @SS mouth momas BOY. You prolly still live with your F*CKING parents cause you are to d@mn lazy to get a JOB PUNK.

Anonymous

you both are retards.

Anonymous

you both are retards.

Bronze Member
Username: Rswan

Post Number: 77
unless your name is jay amaro we should all just get along. besides what kind of REAL MAN talks sh!t on the internet.

Username: Feesh

Post Number: 3
1. This argument between anonymous and chris is hilarious
2. Chris is huge
3. i'm 16. i've got a meager 1 Alpine 10" type R... My parents complain about it all the time. I feel sorry for the people that live around the both of you.
4. Honestly, the people who blast their systems at god forsaken hours in neighborhoods are just like people who drive fast retardedly fast in parking lots for attention.

$$BigChris$$
Unregistered guest
anon is a complete a$$hole. this all started as a completely different subject. and swan is right, what kind of man talks sh*t over the internet and hides his name like the little bltch he is. it aches me that i dont who he is, otherwise id put his little a$$ in my trunk and turn the bass all the way. >:-)

marcdaniel
Unregistered guest
Whos side do you all take. Chris or Anon.
I'd say Chris.

Fees
Unregistered guest
Chris.

Bronze Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 85
Chris

GROWUP
Unregistered guest
This is so retarded. Grow up people.

crazypeople
Unregistered guest
I agree. anon and chris need to grow up. Niether one of them is going to do anything. Lets talk car audio and drop the crap.

Username: Nikefireball2

Post Number: 2
chris

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
anonymous i pity your kid for having you as a father as your one of the most immature anger stricken people i've dealt with on this site in a while. chris thanks for sticking up for me but its just online its not a big deal so dont stress. someone close this
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us