Makes a difference?

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Pennsylvania USA

Post Number: 963
Is 32hz to low for 15" audiopulse Revo or is that perfect the reason i ask is because on some songs its sooo loud and low and crazy bass i love it but on other songs its only a little bit of bass then what im used to hearing my friend has the HDC315 37hz box and. I went to play Lil Jon - Throw It Up which i know has lots of bass but when the first segment of notes hits its only decent bass but then it gets lower and lower and its crazy loud. I noticed this also with the song Montana Mac - Rock On. On my friends it sounded a little louder then mine and im running the AQ2200D and my friend is running a kicker zx1000.1. I have a SUV and he has a Car if that makes any difference. I just want my sub to hit every note loud I don't know the recommended tuning for this sub either i don't belive its on there website.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2607
Before I had the Revo, I had 2 12'' SD2.5s @38hz. They did hit the higher bass notes better but sometimes it was annoying because it just brought out annoying rattles. The Revo hits the higher notes just right it seems, without being annoying. I tuned it to 34hz for space issues and it slams on the lows while playing well up high, too. I haven't had the chance to hear it at 32hz though. Maybe try 34hz and see how you like it.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2274
Steve is a noob i wouldn't listen to him

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2385
Damn Ray what up man? I havent seen you around for awhile. Everything good?

And x2 on Steve being a noob :-)

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2275
Sup Twiz yeah everythings good over here i just got rid of all my car audio so i could buy a 1983 cutlass supreme i'm in the process of fixing that up so i've been real busy

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2442
What a mexican cutlas supreme.

FYI

You got pix Rey? slap a euro front end

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2613
stfu rayray

Silver Member

Pennsylvania USA

Post Number: 964
yeah sucks tho if i decide to get a box tuned to 34hz thats gonna be another $160 out of my pocket because i don't know how to make boxes. I love how the lows sound on this sub but it kinda sucks that i pretty much have to be song picky

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2276
i have pics but its nothing special as of now like i said its a work in progress and I honestly think the euro front ends are ugly i love the american grill i think i'm gonna paint it pearl white with a black louis vuitton top and black on chrome 13" rims its gonna be sick

Gold Member

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2447
That should look clean Ray. What type of system are you going with?

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2277
i'm still debating that but those trunks are huge so space shouldn't be an issue but i already have an amp so i only have 1500 watts rms to work with at 1 ohm i'm thinking 2 18" fi q's or maybe 1 21" Death penalty that would be sick.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 22226
steve......lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/chiefy/GIFs/stfu3tx.gif

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2615
Wtf was that Chad. Lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22227
lol i found that pic. i just wanted to use it. hahaha.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22228
also how come you are never on aim these days? i always go on and you are not there.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2616
Who me? Im on late at night mostly.:-)

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2278
i was chatting with Steve last night it was that noob cake that gave me the idea for the death penalty ;)

Gold Member

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2448
Pinche Ray way to jack a thread

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2617

quote:

i was chatting with Steve last night it was that noob cake that gave me the idea for the death penalty ;)

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2279
LMFAO lowlife i'm a Mexican homie its what i do best lol jk sorry Chris but if you just want to change the tuning if its possible you could take the top off and adjust your port either adding on to it or shortening so that should work if you dont want to make a whole new box.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1980
How many cubes are both of your boxes for the revo's?

Silver Member

Pennsylvania USA

Post Number: 965
my box is 3.5cu tuned at 32hz for the revo, My friend is 3.5cu at 37hz for the AQ HDC315. So different subs i mean mine sounds a lot louder lower but on the higher notes his seems to sound a little better.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2622
4.0cf @34hz

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1605
^haha he already has a box made by woodlawn i dont think he's trying to spend another $160.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us