Cops= bad/good

Gold Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, NE TEAM RD U.S.A

Post Number: 1096
ok well i got cuff and stuff for 2.5hrs last night. ok my mom and dad are out of town and left me to watch the house well i'm out havin a good thim and i get a call from my friend he heard my alarm over the scaner sayin my alarm is going off so i take off to my house and i drive by to see whats going on took me 30min to get there and NO sheriff so i park in the back see who ever is in there wont see me. i walk up from the back still NO sheriff now its about 1hr till i got the call. i get up there look around everything ok then i look over i see the sheriff pull in no lights well me and my friend start waken up to his car then he gets out tells us to get down he gots his light on us and gun then he cuffs us then like 3 LPD city cops come code 3 and 4 sheriff on code 1 no lights ok well sheriff tells the cops to get out of here. i keep tellin them i live here and they dont care well we just sit there he puts me in his car and uncuff my friend and take him home. i'm still in cuffs!! he puts my set belt on i thought he was taking me in well he takes me to my truck and kinda yells at me and says to never do it again i say what come to MY house to see whats going on he say tryin to be a hero i said i never tryed to be one i was just seein whats goin on then he is like i think you set it off and i ask why the fu(k would i want to do that and he just left. well thats my night

Bronze Member
Username: Loudnproud

Post Number: 25
HOLY RUN ON SENTENCE, BATMAN!

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17670
No harm no foul. Suppose there actually were 3 guys in the house when you got there. Say there was a confrontation. Say at that point the sheriff pulls up. Now how is he supposed to know who to trust?

While an hour may be too long of a response time let the badge and gun go into your house at night after the alarm goes off no matter how long after it is.

Why he told the LA cops to scram I have no idea.

Yeah. Cuffs suck.

Periods FTW.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1431
Periods ftw x2.
Sucks but my parents house was robbed 3 times and their garage broken into 3 times. A cop would have been nice.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8457
"ok well i got cuff and stuff for 2.5hrs last night."

If you had identification on you and they had you cuffed that long it's complete bullsh1t and the cops were being azzholes. Maybe you weren't being so polite to them so they kept you a while. Either way, I wasn't aware that police could cuff you for no reason, you may actually have a good case on your hands.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 22059
come on guys. give the law enforcement officers a break. they have to take every precautions. they are out there working hard so that you and i can live safely.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17674
IMO in stories like these there's always some element of the plot that's left out.

As a reader it's up to us to ad lib what that may be.

This story could go far in either direction.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8458
"come on guys. give the law enforcement officers a break. they have to take every precautions. they are out there working hard so that you and i can live safely."

So you mean to tell me that whenever a crime is committed somewhere that everyone in the area should be placed in hand-cuffs? Let's use some logic here.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2723
imagine you go to a house that has been broken into. What's to say the guy that broke in isn't a felon that will do anything to stay out of jail. By cuffing you he did nothing but make you uncomfortable for a little while vs. risking you fleeing or starting an altercation which could result in someones death... granted that seems like an excessive amount of time, I still think that he was just protecting himself...

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8459
"granted that seems like an excessive amount of time, I still think that he was just protecting himself..."

Seems like? That is a ridiculous amount of time. Like I said the only way he should have been held is if he didn't have any form of I.D. If he had a state I.D. or license they could easily see his address and he could be released from the cuffs.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1929
Wow... OP is a d-bag

I would have taken the baton to ur knee caps.

Why do people act like Police are on a personal level with everyone. They don't give a sh!t if ur the resident of the house, they're doing their job.

SHow more respect and cooperation next time, if you didn't this time. It pays off!

you ballsack you

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6427
x2^.

and why would you walk towards a cop, at night, when they are responding to a house alarm? you should be lucky you didn't get pepper sprayed, or worse. and i'd have to say there's stuff you're leaving out, or at least stretching out how long you actually were cuffed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1097
i got the call about 3:30 got done about 5:45 and LPD= Lincoln police and im in the country. i have a 150' drive way and thats how long we were cuffed they were just talkin and stuff then i didnt hear this but my told me they wanted to take us down to the court house till they got a hold of my mom and dad. they never get a hold of them cuz the turn there phones off but i do like the sheriff better then LPD and the state troopers are the nicest

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6430
so what smart as_s stuff were you saying? and i don't understand, so you were told the alarm was going off at 3:30, but when all said and done you had the handcuffs taken off at 5:45? and what kind of id you have on you?

oh, and there called periods and they're used at the end of a sentance. you should try them out sometime.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1099
we didnt talk to them much all we told them is who we are and what we were doin there. the cops were been smart as_s with them it was fun but any ways yea

Gold Member

Post Number: 1100
o and it was a drivers lic i had too with a add on it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us