OT: Head Units

Silver Member
Username: Fac3l3ss

Post Number: 173
i have about $400-$500 i am willing to spend on a hu but i'm unsure of what to choose...eclipse cd 7200mkll sounds good but what are some others the eclipse is on e-bay for $429

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 5419
i'd say check eclipse and alpine.

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
i have no doubt alpine is good. everyone i have spoken to has recommended it. but i personally don't really like the look of them...eclipse hu is a beaut and pioneer i love the clean look of them but

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2563
that eclipse is gorgeous and a great unit

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
well i think it's settled then..i'll get that hu. i totally agree it's just georgeous

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
what would you recommend for an amp..i don't have a sub yet. but plan on getting one and also want to replace my stock speakers. audioque's amps sound good any opinions? i would certainly like to keep the amp cost under $750...also keep in mind i'm setting this system up for a daily driver but would like to go to competitions once all is done

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21898
get the alpine 9887. you will love that unit.

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
that thing is ugly i don't doubt it sounds great but for the price i'd be paying i'd like something i atleast enjoying looking at and so will others

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21899
i think it looks ok. are you looking for an indash dvd or something?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2205
I am actually going to probably do a group buy on the Eclipse 7200 when back in stock. If ANYONE is interested, shoot me an email.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
i'm not looking for an in dash dvd player i just really like the 7200 and love good sq music and know that eclipse will deliver

Silver Member
Username: Bumpin_buick

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 126
I have had the 9887, 7200mkll and 880prs. I have to say for running active or just a good overall SQ deck, the Pioneers are my favorite by far. Good luck on your search
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us