Cant get from door to battery with power cable for amp

Username: Hendry91

Leatherhead, Surrey United Kingdom

Post Number: 3
Hi, i have just got all my audio system and a wiring kit but the only problem is i cant access the battery to power the amp, i have a peugeot 206 1.1 lx. I cant even get the dashboard out. Any help would be gratefull thanks.

Dom

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 890
Check near the steering column in the firewall for any pre-drilled holes to access. If not, then you will have to do some drilling!

Username: Chaosofthemasses

Edwardsburg, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 2
joe S is correct if you look under neath the driver side dash and look in the the top right corner underneath there you may see a pre drilled hole if not be sure to look on the other side (on the engine side) to make sure you dont penetrate any thing as you drill. BE sure to use 4 AWG wire this is all you need for your pwer for your amp 8 awg works fine but the more power the more you need to upgrade wire size or you wont get as much efficiency out of your amp and may deplete your car more since it will take more power to feed the same thing so 4 gauge is most preferable with amp power wires!

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4514
Duhhh, run that sh!t under the car just stay away from the exhaust and make sure it is all fused. Make the entrance at the bottom of the trunk, away from the gas tank and use a grommet.. Polo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us