06 Suzuki Verona

Bronze Member
Username: Edcko15

Post Number: 11
i have a 2006 Suzuki Verona V6, i want to change the headunit with the stock, but i notice my steering wheel can control the stock radio, if i change unit will i not be able to use the function on my steering wheel anyone to control the radio???

Bronze Member
Username: Levelzero

Post Number: 34
You should be able to use an adapter. Check with a local radio install shop to see what they have.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1250
acctually most controls won't work, the adapter mentioned is the ONLY way you can make it work so go to a car audio shop for questions but don't buy it in one shot unless you have the money or it's priced resanably, chances are you can find it on crutchfield .com or elsewhere for alot less.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
do u think it will help if i call the dealer and ask them?? u know were on crutchfield.com?

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1259
sorry i don't u just gotta search and the dealer might sell it but will prob screw you on the price, it's not always the case though. i got 400 dollars in parts for under 180 from a dealer recently.

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1260
i actually just dug up a adapter this should solve your problem as long as you go the pioneer or sony radio route.

http://www.autotoys.com/x/product.php?productid=8699

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
thanx, i check the model cars, they dont have my though, 06 Suzuki Verona, will it still work, do you the deal can install it for me?

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1263
i missed that yours was a 06, i'll look to see if i see any others, and chances are a dealers not ging to do the work, if they do it will cost you. if your so unsure why don't you just go find a local car audio shop and let them do it?

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1264
i just searched some more , only thing i can find are 05 harness, call th dealer or a local audio shop. other then that i can't find anything else.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us