RE audio subs SE12D4

Username: Ballercec

Clinton, NC USA

Post Number: 2
I'm new to this site but it looks extremely helpful. I'm about to purchase two of these 12" subs and was just wondering how much rms power you think they can take from a monoblock amp because i was thinking about gettin a crunch 1000 watt mono amp to run both off of since they say 600 rms each and then maybe adding another one when i get some more cash. What are you comments or suggestions on these subs i'm looking at or the amp. I'm also going to probably get the box at this site http://www.xtrememobilesolutions.com/kvported12dual.html for the subs so if you have any comments on that it'd be greatly appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9011
as I said in the other post skip the crunch amp...the subs are a good choice though and as far as the box build your own

Clinton, NC USA

Post Number: 3
i would love to build my own box but i don't have the experience to build one but that box is the one that audio enhancers recommends for those two subs. why is there something wrong with going with that box?? also which amp might you recommend that'll show the subs potential and still be within a 100-125 price range?

Clinton, NC USA

Post Number: 4
i also didn't see your post on the crunch amp so i was just wondering what you thought/said about it or experiences you've had with them..thanks a lot

Silver Member
Username: Kingtutus

Lincoln, Nebraska U.s.a

Post Number: 235
get a amp that dose 1200 rms and they will be slamming Quentin as his on a hifonics 1500d

Silver Member
Username: Kingtutus

Lincoln, Nebraska U.s.a

Post Number: 236
that dose 1500@1ohm

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1791
What is your budget for the 2 SE's and amp? $125 amp is going to be tough to find unless you find a rare deal on a real 1000 rms amp.

Kevin

Clinton, NC USA

Post Number: 5
well the se's are 319 for both unless you know of a better deal which would be great..i don't really have enough to spend more than 150 max on an amp so if you know of one that would give enough power to the se's let me know. thanks
Chris

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1458
Why not just go with one sub and save the money for a better amp?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9013
^^^ x2

Clinton, NC USA

Post Number: 8
do you think the one 12 would hit as good as the two cause i figured getting two would give me a lot more. i was just planning to get a decent but inexpensive amp to work with for a little while till i got some more money together and then either add another decent amp or just get one nice one like yall are talking about doing. i just figured if i got the two subs now i'd be able to upgrade the amp later. how well do you think one of the 12s in a ported box with nicer amp say a 200-225 dollar amp would do compared to the two 12s and a 150 dollar amp?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us