JL or Adire?

Username: Caraudion00b

Post Number: 4
I realize that this same topic has probably been introduced, but I will query anyway. I am running a JL 500/1 or possibly a 1000/1 amplifier to whatever subs I get. I am torn between two JL 10W6v2's or two Adire Audio Brahma 10" subs for this set up. I am going for SQ for sure, but it would be nice to have some power too. I listen to some hip hop, but mostly rock, so I am going for quick response and accuracy overall. I have heard that JL is overpriced and Adire is just as high quality as far as subwoofers go. Could someone with experience with either or both of these enlighten me? Thanks a ton.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 626
ive heard 10" brahmas and theyre definately what everyone says...

i would go with the brahmas and a 1000/1 if i was you

Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 9
I agree with bacon, and yes JL is overpriced on subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 69
Go with bacons idea.

Robert J
Unregistered guest
definately go with brahma, they sound amazing and watching the excutions just makes your ja drop. Plus you can tell your freinds that you have a 10inch sub with the highest excustion out of any other 10inch sub. But i have a 12inch brahma and love it to death, it sounds so much better than my kicker compvr.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 226
JL is definately overpriced, Brahmas are plain out awesome. It is a wicked sub with great sound quality for a much better value. Go with the Brahma.

Username: Caraudion00b

Post Number: 5
Thanks a lot guys...looks like the Brahmas and the JL amp...

Anonymous

glad to see you made the right choice. good luck

Username: Feesh

Post Number: 1
Where can i find these Adire subwoofers you all speak so highly of? I'd like to look at the specs,prices,pictures, the like. I'm running an Alpine 10" Type R, and i *was* thinking about upgrading to JL.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us