Clif Designs?

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1801
I was jus browsing around on sonicelectronix at the Clif Designs products. I never hear anyone talk about them tho so I was wondering how their products are? The subs look kinda nice and the specs/prices on their amps look nice too. They have an amp that states 3200wrms @ 1ohm for only $370,I dont really beleive that for the price tho. So has anyone used Clif Designs products before? Any input on this brad? Decent,good,bad,garbage?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1664
Couple of years ago, their products weren't too bad. BUT, the newer products are like Audiobahn now. I think the Anaba or whatever the name is bought them. (Audiobahn)

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3556
Clif is low/low-mid end stuff. They are owned by Anaba Group who also own Visonik, Phase Linear, and MA Audio, so you can pretty much see by association where they stand.

Interestingly enough, CDT (Clif Designs Technologies) Audio was an off-shoot. They are not affiliated anymore but they started from the same base in California. CDT went high end with Kenneth Pearson designing and Vifa drivers, and Clif kind of took the mass produced in China profit road. I am sure some of their better gear isn't too bad though.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6710
most cliff stuff = crap

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3660
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Clif_Designs_CD4800.1LX/

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3557
Kevin, Anaba and Audiobahn are not the same company. Anaba is owned by one brother and Audiobahn (Digital Audio, Swiss Audio, Alphasonik) is owned by the other.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1666
Last I heard the brothers got together because daddy took their funds lol.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Spankinurwoofers

GR, MI US

Post Number: 365
i had about the lowest end clif sub you can get, and they sounded alright...now i've got cvr's and they sound AMAZING(in comparison). but they were really cheap, so i got wat i payed for i guess, lol.

im kinda a noob, and would say they aren't that good(at least the lower end models).

JMO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us