OT- Need your prayers.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4529
A good friend of mine cam down with bacterial pneumonia and has been on his deathbed the past week. He was supposed to die three nights straight and somehow he has pulled through. He was put into a coma last night and told once again he has just a day to live. Please put my friend in your prayers. Any extra faith helps. I really appreciate it.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 914
damn bro...sorry to hear about ur friend..i hope him the best of luck and i will put him into my prayers tonight...

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1556
Ill be thinken of him and the family and friends getting through this.

Its hard. You can do it Reece, ur a swell guy. From what little ive seen here on the forums, ur gunna make it fine. Hang in

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3575
Sorry to hear about your friend. I will say a few words for him as well. God bless.

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10566
as will I! sorry to hear that.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 406
Reese I wish your friend and his family the very best! I hope they have one another close enough to comfort each other in this time of need! I also wish you the best, as his friend he will know you were there for him in his time of need, Friendship is a special bond sometimes valued even more than any other! I have friends I have had for 25 years and I still talk to, 2 to 3 times a week. I haven't said a single prayer since my Dad died, So I guess all I can really do wish you all the best, and hope you all get through your pain as easily as possible!! Take care Reese!!!
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1236
damn that sucks i had pneumonia b4 but i didnt die.. I just lost a friend the other day it sucks... People die to young these days well good luck hopefully he pulls through

Gold Member

Post Number: 4534
i just recieved an update on my friend and he is actually stable, but he is by no means out of the woods and still needs everyones continued prayer. He's being treated with a wide range of antibiotics, but things are looking up. I appreciate your continued thoughts and prayers.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14512
"He was supposed to die three nights straight and somehow he has pulled through."

Your friend is stronger than they give him credit for. A man's right to live is equal to his strength and will to do so. Some would have passed without a fight, others pull through. Glad to hear he's fighting, and will so for another day. I hope everything works out man.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6017
wow that sucks, how did it happen in the first place.

but on the subject this girl i used to hang with about a year ago got shot to death last friday

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6018
also ment to say good luck

Gold Member

Post Number: 4535
im not sure how he became infected. I just pray he come out of this. He is a strong guy and I have faith in him.

Silver Member
Username: Ska

USA

Post Number: 607
i had bacterial pneumonia when i was around 9 moonths old, i dropped down to 6 1/2 lbs, i pulled threw it, i KNOW your friend can do the same, he will be in my prayers every night untill you tell me he is better...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4548
i really appreciate it guys.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8839
I'll send one out for him Reece. Real sorry about the situation man.

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 828
sorry to hear reece, hes got my prayer

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1154
Good luck to your friend.

Hope he pulls through, and best wishes for the family/friends.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4102
Goodluck to your friend i'm sure he will continue fighting and pull through but best of luck and i'll pray for him

Gold Member

Post Number: 4551
The news is getting beter. He was on a ventilator set at 70 to help him breathe on Sunday and now it is only set at 30 (A person breathing on their own is 21). He is still very stable and he's closer and closer to a miracle. Your continued prayers are appreciated, though!

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19109
best of wishes for your bud reece.

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 123
I'm praying for him.

Gold Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey 15 inch Alph...

Post Number: 1412
me 2 man. im praying. hope he gets better

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 510
me too, good luck. im prayin

Silver Member
Username: Explictx

Glen Burnie, Maryland USA

Post Number: 443
I hope to keep hearing good news man! I hope everything goes well.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4216
If he pulls through, beat his azz for scaring the sh!t outta you! Best wishes... Polo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4577
The following is a statement from Cole's doctor. "Cole's condition continues to improve daily and Cole is slowly weaning off the ventilator and we remain optimistic for a full recovery. This is truly an answer to many prayers."

Excellent news from the hospital today. I hear that Barry, Alicia and Haley (his family) all seem to be in much better spirits. Just continue to lift them up in your prayers.

I appreciate it guys. I'll keep you updated. It seems he's getting closer and closer to a miracle.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14589
Outstanding news!

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6024
good to hear reece hope the recovery continues

Gold Member

Post Number: 4596
This is a post I have been longing to make.

Cole has been successfulyl weaned from the ventilator and is now breathing on his own!

From his doctor, "Cole's recovery continues to be slow but steady and both his health care providers and family remain optimistic.

This is truly an awesome day and an answer to prayers. Haley told the doctor, "Miracles happen, my brother is a miracle." Barry and Alicia again wish to thank everyone for your continued support and prayers. "We love you guys!"

I can't stress how much this relieves me! Keep up the prayers, guys! I really appreciate it!

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 516
good man. only the strong pull through.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7208
I'm glad to hear your buddy is pulling through Reece. I'm sure you're feeling much better as well.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2345
sorry Ive missed this thread. Super stoked to hear hes doin better. I hope he makes a full recovery man.

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 872
sorry to hear

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 156
Thats amazing, truly a miracle I'm very happy to hear that he is doing significantly better I hope he continues to make a full recovery.

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 856
good to hear reece, good to hear

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2295
awesome news. glad to hear he's doing good.

i just learned that the father of a kid i know committed suicide today

Gold Member

Post Number: 4597
Yeah, I'm so grateful he pulled through. Its an incredible story.

Eric, there was a guy at my school whose dad killed himself.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3333
Happy to hear he's doing good.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8341
Im glad to hear your friend is doing better...God is good and he loves us all...John 3:16

ps...my mother found out she had cancer a while back but its in remission now so I know how you feel

Username: Turdy

Post Number: 2
oh masterful S A T A N lord of darkness give these unworthy souls the punishment they so justly deserve.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4681
^ I hope you see the power of God and see the miracles he has worked in my friends life as well as mine. I hope you someday, someway, somehow you get back on the right path to spend eternity with your father. God Bless you, man.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand, this is a message from Cole's family.

"Cole is continuing to steady progress. Barry and I are excited to be able to tell you that the doctor has cleared Cole to be moved from the ICU to a monitored room in the hospital. The only problem is, right now there is not one available. Hopefully tomorrow. Cole had a good day. He evidently had the physical therapist trying to keep up with him instead of him trying to keep up with the physical therapist.

On a personal note, to all the students at WBMS, thank you so much for the posters, letters, and prayers and thoughts. I miss seeing you all but right now Cole needs his mom.

I got to watch the science fair on TV the other night, and I am so proud of all the participants and winners from WBMS. You guys are awesome! Keep your focus, do the right thing, know that I think of you all often, and that I will see you all as soon as possible.

To all the faculty and staff at WBMS, you will never know and I will never be able to express how much your love and support has meant to Barry and myself. We have been through an extraordinarily difficult time both emotionally and physically. But, just knowing that you all and so many others across this county, state, and country have been praying, brings us peace and comfort. I miss being with you all. Thank you for holding down the fort. I know the school is in terrific hands. I look forward to seeing you all real soon.

To all of you. Each one of you is a very special part of our lives. As we said earlier, we could never begin to say thank you enough for your tremendous show of love and support. We have felt your prayers, but more importantly God has heard our prayers and has had his hands on Cole and the doctors, and the nurses.

The doctor has indicated that when Cole is moved to another room, that visitors will be limited to family members only. Cole has a long road of recovery ahead of him, and we want to do everything possible to make that process go smoothly.

Mike said he will keep this webpage open to give you daily updates on Cole's progress.

Thank you again so very much. We love you all!!

Barry, Alicia, Haley and Cole"

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14778
Sounds like a great ending to a hard battle. Good to hear.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1169
Glad to year he'll pull through, I hope he has a speedy recovery and gets to sleep in his own bed soon.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4687
I hope he does too. It's sad that he's possibly going to miss this football season and is missing rugby season. I don't know how much weight he has lost but I'm sure he will need a lot of physical therapy to be the old cole.

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 496
im glad to hear your friend pulled through

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8412
Its great to see the doctors have given the ok for him to be taken out of Icu and that he is improving in physical therapy. God doesnt always do things the way we might expect but he is always faithfull.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us