Fack ssa and their bashing on my feedback

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 579
was bored and sober earlier and decided to review my old/new messages in the inbox of ca, found the old soundtream amp pm's from the ssa guy; then looked and saw he was selling the amp for a friend and blah blah, so decided to look and search for the feeback i gave to him to edit. Well i found it and hella crap broke lose that i wasn't aware of at all. Point is he sold the amp for a friend and didn't tell me until i had purchased it from him and me being drunk at the time didn't catch what he said when msging him back and fourth when drunk after work, but he breached a forum for sale rule. His azz talking crap about me lieing and leaving the feedback to hurt him when the amp arrive doa is b.s... it's a facking feedback and wasn't a bad one, just a neutral like ebay; bad/neutral/good... lucky i didn't paypal claim his azz, which i didn't do because i didn't read the forum rules and his pm's carefully when drunk otherwise i would've had a reason to do so. I still have the pms in my inbox for proof! I will never buy from his site ever, also fack bashers on ca they're rediculouse, thanks for the support of some peeps on that thread from here, Polo was the one that stand out the most.Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 580
also here is the link to the feedback post. Also his comment about he said "he was selling for a friend" i cannot conclude on that i was drunk at the moment, also that was against the for sale rules on there.
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280888

Ca pisses me off man.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19260
what a load of sh!t those guys are. they close the thread when people started to say negative things abut mark and his stupid fucked up ssa. i have lost any respect for those guys now.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 248
ssa have always been pieces of sh!t..... they ban kevin when he was taking their business away lol i find that very funny.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14684
Maybe lay off the sauce a bit when dealing lol?

Yeah I don't go to CA. Waaaay too many bad things are said about that place.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5888
i don't understand why you say fuc_k ssa, when it wasn't an amp sold through ssa? it was an amp kevin sold, not the store. i don't see why you have to bash ssa. if you have an issue with kevin that's one thing, but it wasn't an ssa issue. i've ordered from ssa before and will buy from them again very soon, and i also refer people to buy from them. never heard anyone having a bad experience buying from them.

and from what i have read, and been told, kevin was banned for other stuff. but nothing against kevin personally, have bought from him also and went smoothly.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1655
Ctmike, I was a registered user for RD audio on ROE, but was banned as soon as they came onto ROE boards. Please, explain why everywhere they are, I am banned. They don't like me, end of story. I personally have no issue with Mark anymore since we spoke and so forth, but other than him I can't stand the fan boys and denim. That is all. :-) I am going to the show now.

Kevin

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5889
calm down, i wasn't bashing you kevin. if i were, why would i have said i bought from you and it went smoothly? and why do i refer people to buy from you?

Silver Member

Post Number: 581
I say fack ssa because he is/claims to be 1 of the owners; thus through the transaction/reply I say fack em.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6128
Link to original for-sale thread?

Silver Member

Post Number: 585
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277494

Bronze Member
Username: Nukes

Post Number: 18
Ahhhh another thread with Kevin Holden and his band of evil clones!

Where are the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers when you need them?!

Seriously though, Torn, you were drunk when you installed the amp, everyone on CA.com knows you were. You also tarded up one install prior to that with what you call "the exact same problem". Now I might not be a car audio genius, but if you tried to different amps and both of them behaved the same way.. that would be YOUR bad.

Grow up, admit that you've fvcked up two amps now, and take it to someone who knows what the they're doing, as you clearly don't.

buh bye now.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4630
if you installed the amp drunk then you are an idiot.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 725
Reece is right. Even if you were wronged do you think "me being drunk at the time didn't catch what he said when msging him back and fourth when drunk after work" makes you come off at all responsible or believable?

Sorry bro but too drunk to remember is not a legit excuse.

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1656
Ctmike, I wasn't being an @ss, just telling you the deal :-) No hard feelings pimp. Didn't mean to come off wrong.

Nukes=Denim so you guys know. I love the evil clone joke D@mn lackies.

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 586
when did i say i was drunk installing the amp douches? i said i was drunk messaging your fack face back and forth. amp even came missing the stock wire cover that amp is supposed to have for bnib, tell your mom to lock threads more and hope your buisiness goes to h3ll for real.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4637
drunk messaging and buying still makes it sound like you're an idiot.

Silver Member

Post Number: 587
nah the messages were checked twice and a 3rd time to see if it was nice, stick to the topic though because you sound like an idiot now using the drunk part of it against me, i messaged him after work also thats the only time i could contact him on the major part of the whole transaction, got a problem with me drinking after work kid? If i knew he were to sell me a facked up amp i woulda kept my hard earned money, also after i left the feedback and him responding that way; if i knew, it woulda been WWIII.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4638
I sound like an idiot when you are the one drowning your sorrows in alcohol and making drunk purchases? Right. GTFO trashing a very reputable company because you are too retarded to hook an emp up properly.

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1854
so is torn trying to say kevin is a bad guy??? bcuz i got my saz from him with no problems and busted his azz afew times in COD4 he seems cool to me torn.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2532
dwight you should try to read and understand a lil more before posting. Torn is having issues with SSA, or at least one of the co owners of that company. not Kevin..

and btw, I read that thread about either amp not working, I do believe it may be something wrong with your charging or the way you install. not trying to be rude, but I remember reading that thread some time ago about neither amp working properly

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4259
I would never refer you back to SSA customer service.(I am SSA, no point in that) I referred you to contact SS(soundstream). That amp was sold as is due to the nature of it. It's around 2-4yrs old, BNIB. I can't possibly warranty a special item like that.

Furthernote, it's completley possible that you damaged the amp, then to save your money, you play dumb and say it's broken. I've run into this situation all to many times. Very sorry for the trouble. You'll just have to send it into soundstream for repiar. Shouldn't be that big of a deal since you're waiting on "your own setup" anyways.

Furthermore, It clearly said in the forum post in the classified section this is a sale on behalf of a friend. I think you can conclude that the items would be sold as is. I think the 1000's of people that have bought from SSA will back up the fact that we have excellent customer service.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3398
amp could have been tested imo. but installing stuff drunk is fun per say but never good. buzzed is a different story lol.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4260
Hunter you hit the nail right on its head! A good business man would have tested it, to be sure. Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 616
Nukes does not = me, check IPs, check emails. So Kevin stop the lies seriously, you have nothing to do with this. In fact, I have nothing to do with this. This issue was done with last year, why it is being brought back up is beyond me. In addition, it has nothing to do with SSA at a shop, a brand, a forum, or a company. This has to do with an amp being installed in correctly, two amps break the same way by the same person, but it is suddenly SSA's fault.
Chad Lee and Treo, I expected better of you. Stop dragging up old crap, no point in it. If this was an SSA transaction, then it would have been tested, but since it was not, and clearly stated that way, it was identical to countless transactions on ebay everyday. So stop the bandwagon baseless bashing.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4261
I would never refer you back to SSA customer service.(I am SSA, no point in that) I referred you to contact SS(soundstream).

Bronze Member
Username: Nukes

Post Number: 19
Repeating a mindless sentence is slightly retarded, don't you think Polo?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3400
are you a co owner of ssa denim? I always see mark as co owner but don't know who the other half is. lol. back on topic. amp should have been tested, to be 100% sure that it worked. then this whole situation would have been avoided. but now no one can be 100% certain. now just speculation on both ends. did you end the amp in torn? they could tell you exactly what happened and how it happened.

Silver Member

Post Number: 589
To this being my last post in this thread,
Reece Brassler is a an idiot do more crack plz crackhead because im an "alcoholic" in your book, i think you're a crackhead for calling me an alcoholic. Also don't you ever try to trash any company that is on my reputable on my list. Also while im at it i will also take away your right of free speech and opinions, and make shure you don't hook your walk of shame wrong and fry your legs.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5900
take it your drunk again while posting that stupid post?^

but just wondering, if your 100% sure it wasn't your fault, why didn't you file a pp claim? does sound a little fishy, that and you had the exact same problem with another amp before this one.

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1601
Anybody grown man who buys something while drunk and has the nerve to complain about what they bought is...well not a grown man.
Take responsibility for your own actions, you bought something while intoxicated, thats on you, "man".
Suck it up and move on, learn from your mistakes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 590
Nah using alcohol of the amp install going wrong to be is like smacking you on the side of the had for suggesting i am stupid when i drink and don't know what im doing, i wasn't drunk when installing it, install part was donr the right way, mmats amp works unlike the soundstram amp that gives a 25 watt output, also thats another subject; nothing is fishy here all i can give is my word on this that it came doa. I know how to wire my stuff up if i didn't i wouldn't do it, it would be done by a shop. Also he responded due to the nature of the sale/product and his friends response to the amp it's basically not refundable. Well imah leave it at that and start a sunday BBq and invite family and friends on the way for supplies, ciao!.

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1602
Well that sounds reasonable then. It seems maybe they did send you an amp that was DOA. But hey from now on I would only buy equipment from people you know and trust, while sober too haha.
Have a good day with your familia

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7247
It could be worse Torn, I had a friend who bought $750 in Airsoft guns while drunk and was stuck with them haha.

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1658
^^^^^^ LMAO!!! Rob, that is some funny chit. Although they are fun, $750 ain't that fun.

Kevin

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1660
OH, and Jay get back on COD4 so I can rip you a new one :-)

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 4645
"To this being my last post in this thread,
Reece Brassler is a an idiot do more crack plz crackhead because im an "alcoholic" in your book, i think you're a crackhead for calling me an alcoholic. Also don't you ever try to trash any company that is on my reputable on my list. Also while im at it i will also take away your right of free speech and opinions, and make shure you don't hook your walk of shame wrong and fry your legs."

You really made yourself look great with that post.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1519
"Reece Brassler is a an idiot do more crack plz crackhead because im an "alcoholic" in your book, i think you're a crackhead for calling me an alcoholic. Also don't you ever try to trash any company that is on my reputable on my list. Also while im at it i will also take away your right of free speech and opinions, and make shure you don't hook your walk of shame wrong and fry your legs."

ROFL @ this thread. Why does it continue after that post?

Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 311
My thoughts exactly Nick V.

Comedy

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19288
just let it go guys.

i only got angry cause it seemed like ca.com just closed the thread when others started talking bad about ssa. also they re-opened it so denim can post and then closed it again.

as far as the bad amp, its between mark and torn. you guys should just work it out between the 2 of you through pm's. if mark is as nice of a guy as everyone says he is then i am sure you guys can come to a mutual agreement.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us