Bronze Member
Username: Deanerjr

Post Number: 45
Think two 12" CVR's Runnin 800RMS would set any car alarms off? :D

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1575
yep. you need a long peice of PVC pipe with several elbows in it for porting the thing out the window and u can move the pipe around with ur hand to adjust it just right to where the port fires under the car in question.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19215
hahaha

Silver Member
Username: Prozack52

Cincinnati, 2-D615D4 Dia...

Post Number: 159
your going to need big dog stuff to set off car alarms not a couple of 175 dollar subs lol my system is barely big enough to set off car alarms but it does set them off quite frequently

Gold Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey 15 inch Alph...

Post Number: 1459
i set one off today :-) 1 15 inch alpha on like 1600 watts haha felt great

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1514
Rofl. It really isn't a big thing to set off car alarms. A lot of people have their sensitivity set so high up on their shock sensor, the wind can barely blow and it will go off. On some you can whisper on it and it will also go off.

There is a chinese guy here that works at a convient store up on the corner at a rd light. His car is always parked at that corner and every time I go by, I set off his alarm. He gets so mad rofl.

Gold Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey 15 inch Alph...

Post Number: 1464
lmao.yea it was funny because the car i set off was a pos haha she came out yelling and i was like y do you have an alarm for that sh*t anyway. btw my neighborhood mgiht be the most crime free place in the world. not to mention my town is only 1 square mile haha everyone knows everyone.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 422
I set every freaking alarm off as I go by!! ha ha ha I'll have my kid hold the camera and get video!! that's funny!! I love driving through Home Depot or Wal-mart just for that!! My kids think I am a cool dad because I have a loud a&& stereo and all there friends are like "WOW"!! It's funny how any people have alarms in a town where there isn't that much crime!!!LOL

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1515
Blaring your music through a business parking lot is not cool. It is very disrespectful man

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 423
Nick you have always seemed like a decent person, so I'm not going to respond back, in a bad way about your opinion. But next time I drive through HomeDepot i'm going to think about you making the chinese guy mad and laugh while I turn the BASS UP!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1517
Haha yeah, that chinese man does get mad.
But yeah, I try not to turn it up going through parking lots. Its more of a safety thing for me I guess lol.

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1283
Parking Garage.. when i had my w7 on 1000 watts i set off alarms then my kicker cvrs on 800 watts.. but barely ... i think i set off 4 alarms with it all in all
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us