Seller not replying, Anybody had expierience from this seller or know his digits?

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 526
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289348&highlight=dd+9510

Baught the sub from this guy during last weekend he said he would ship it out on tuesday but couldn't contact him through aim till he signed in on it thursday obout the shipping of the sub and box ,He replied they just got dropped off and said don't worry i will give you tracking from fed-ex! I told him i had to go to work so email me the tracking, after that i haven't heard from him or seen him sign on till yesterday and today, i messaged two times but no response he reloged in just now and i msged him but still no response;He also got banned basically after i purchased it from him. Yea i know i should've read his feedbacks more carefully before purchasing. What should I do in this situation?

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4517
send him a msg and email saying he has until Friday to respond with a tracking number before you file a paypal claim..

assuming you used paypal?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18174
that sux man. i have him on my aim also so when i get home, i'll try to messege him for you as well.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1483
¤Jack_k飣iñgoñ¤ said it all, hopefully you used paypal or you just more than likely lost your money.

Silver Member

Post Number: 527
yes i used paypal, and dam Chad u been on posting crack in a good way?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18176
lol i'll take that as a compliment. hahaha.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8359
I almost bought a DP off him. Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it too much man. I read a few threads about him lately and hes been going through some problems (i.e; grandma died or something and he's been super busy running his shop). I'm not making excuses for him but thats what I've read. A lot of respected people on there vouch for his legitimacy so just give some time. Definitely keep in touch with him as much as you can. But as far as not receiving your package, I wouldn't worry too much. It will be there but a little late than expected probably.

Silver Member

Post Number: 528
Yes a good way All i need now is a response/tracking from seller in a good wayUpload

Gold Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 1095
hope it works out bro... if not, u used paypal so you should be able to get your money back :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 536
Update: still trying to message him everytime i see him on aim, last night he was on, his sn said he has been on 10 hours and been idling over an hour messaged him to email the tracking number to me when he gets the message, he logged off earlier this after noon, now it's the next day, 12:30am i come home still no email, I'm gonna give him till wednesday for package to come before i get nasty for ignoring me. I guess thats what i get from a guy who suddenly said to ca.com that he didn't care about his customers on ca.com after peeps left him neg feedback for super late shipping and no response to them eh? But then I again should look at all his feedback before purchase.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2084
I hope you get your sh!t man. Stay on his balls about it and if nothing happens, talk to pay pal. good luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 539
lol Andrew been trying; his balls both is probably gone as much as i have been messaging him on aim by now and still no response or email on tracking. Shame i he is the second to do this on my crap @ss list with shipping and communication. Also if he mailed it on last thursday should i not have the item(s) from fed-ex by wednesday of next week?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6858
Dude, that guy is the worst seller on CarAudio.com. You should have done some research, that guy is a complete piece of sh1t when it comes to selling, he gets his money and doesn't ship out products until a month later and claims he's been busy blah, blah, blah... that sub was beat to crap too...did you look at that motor? My god...people don't take care of crap. I'm glad that he's been banned from CA.com, now nobody will have to deal with his horrible business pratices.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3107
x2 He ALWAYS has a problem with his transactions. As Rob just stated, it takes forever for him to ship out. I believe his grandmother has died like 4 times He always has an excuse.

Read this thread. Dude is a complete douche.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289351&highlight=teamsubgopoof

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3108
Also, did you get an email addy or phone number from him? He is now banned on CA. Always get an email addy and phone number when doing business through the forum. You shoul have his street address through paypal at least......if you payed through paypal.Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 540
He Has Till Wed nes Day, Not Th ur s Day.

Silver Member

Post Number: 541
Just msged him a sec ago i typed a (period ".")into the chat box and sent it to him, 2 mins later he puts an away message on lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us