Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7994
ive read pretty good reviews on the pg components... RSD 65CS Components

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1401
yea ill give a full review for b4 the march meet when i get them installed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7996
heck if you show up to the meet ill get to hear them

Gold Member

Post Number: 1402
yea that review is on CA.com its like a page or two long very in depth. To tell you the truth that review is what swayed me to get these bcuz i didnt want to spend alot of money and they say that those compare to many high end sets... i cant wait to here mines bcuz right now i think my factory 6x9's up front are damn good so imagine the seizure ill go into when i hear these lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7997
I look forward to hearing yours ....you are going to the meet right

Gold Member

Post Number: 1403
ill be there sean im only right up the street i told u i used to be down there all the time when i messed wit this girl in dover....

man how did u like tht snow it was rediculous up here cars were in gridlock for like 3 hours no1 was going no where it took me an hour and a half to go like 2 miles

Gold Member

Post Number: 7998
I have some old school pg xs series 5.25 components I got for a great deal I want to hear too ...my buddy that sold them to me said they were comparable to his kicker components he has in his suv and I like the sound of those

Gold Member

Post Number: 1404
wow 5.25 is small.. i had to get an adapter for like 20 bucks!!! to turn my 6x9 hole into a 6.5 hole.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7999
cool... wow I wouldnt no... my cars headgasket went a while back and its in the process of being fixed I havent even gotten on the bus... mostly because its so cold hopefully i can get my components and component amp in before the meet along with my sub and sub amp...i have some midbasses too but im not sure if im putting them in

Gold Member

Post Number: 8000
Im planning on putting them on the floor in 6 inch pvc or in the doors modified...im sorta leaning away from the foor because of my feet hitting them

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3410
I have the set of components made up with those.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

I am not as impressed as the reviews say I should.
First week I had them, I blew the tweets. Sent them in and got a new set. Those blew in 2 days. The cone separated from the rubber sourond a week later. Had to glue it back together. I am thinking of sending the tweets back with the crossovers because they keep popping. btw, when the sourround thing happened, they were getting 300 watts off a PG XS4600. Since then I am now feeding them 100 watts each off a Memphis PR200. But if wooferset warranties them, I say go for it. They do sound nice, But i prefer my Beyma mids over them.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3411
btw, this is the ones I got.
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1236
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us