Need advice homies

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2035
well as alot of you know i traded Jake one of my 15" RE SX's for one of his elemental designs NINe.1 well as soon as i hooked it up it went to protect no big deal the amp has 5 year warranty well i sent it in so its gonna be a while till i get it back so i was wondering would it be worth switching my D4 SX for a D2 SX just so i could get 300 more watts from my amp? and if were talking about straight SPL any other sub that will get louder than my 15" sx on 1200 rms i finally got a job so i have some money to play with if there is a sub that will for sure get louder i'll sell my SX and get that so any sugestions and ideas would be great thanks guys ;)

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUBS GET ...

Post Number: 1427
It went into protect for no reason? did you screw somthing up? that sucks man if i did for no reason though.

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 622
....L7

lol jk man

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2037
well yeah it went straight to protect Jake said it worked when it was shipped and i trust him but thats in the past i'm already taking care of that i just need advice on wheter the extra 300 would make a noticable difference or if there is a better sub out there in the same wattage

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 4085
d4 L7 will get louder than that SX on 900 watts

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2038
you're dumbass Reece if i'm gonna go and buy a new sub why would i buy a D4 when i know that D2 will get more power that would just be wasting my amp's potential why run 900 when i have 1200 on tap plus i've already owned L7s i want to try something else thanks though ;)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4090
Just tellin' you, jackass. The point was that a L7 on 900 watts would be louder than a SX on 1200. Okay, pr!ck? Not to mention I wouldn't recommend someone like you to overpower a sub.

By the way, "your" denotes possession. The contraction you are looking for is "you're". Not to mention dumbazz is one word.

"if were talking about straight SPL" then thats the sub you should go with given the amount of power you are running. As for "wasting your amp"? You do realize amps are made to run power at 2 ohms and even 4 ohms for a reason don't you? Your amp will run less power, but it will be much more efficient.

Quit being a d*uchebag and learn how to comprehend reading before you act hard.

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2039
wow alot of hostility nice ;) but you're not really helping me out here Reece so i'm just gonna ignore you bud thanks though

Gold Member

Post Number: 4096
Haha, not helping because you are a dumbazz. You asked a question I gave you an answer. Was my post too long for you to read? Sorry, pal.

If nothing else you should have at least learned the difference between "your" and "you're". I guess your high school doesn't teach you about contractions... Oh wait that's second grade's job.

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2040
ok i'm a lil lost Reece you might want to read through this thread again and by the way you know you can say dumbass no need to spell it dumbazz just a lil tip but ok thanks again ;)

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 632
alright guys, w/e just help rayray out

no more bickering

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2041
Fu<k this thread i'm out for the day later guys

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18217
ray are you thinking about sending in your sub to get reconed to D2? if so i wouldn't. i'd just keep it like that and think about buying another one.

since you have a job now, you can get a orion 2500d. its 2500wrms at 1ohm and 1700wrms at 2ohms. you can run it at 2 ohms until you have money to buy another sx.

you can get the orion for a good price on ebay.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18218
oh and i forgot another thing. why don't you ask jake if he wants to trade back when your amp gets back?

if not then sell the amp when you get it back. you can use that money towards the second sx.

or lol

sell the sx rather than reconing it and buy a fi bl loaded.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3224
i heard jk has a louder sub than that for sale. thats just word on the street though. you might want to hit him up on AIM to make sure...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us