Does this make sence?

Silver Member
Username: Ska

USA

Post Number: 425
Okay..that is very good i want to end the auction of this item today

I would like to make an immediate payment through Orionpay Account.. And am paying you $4700.00 so, you can end the post today.

and i also want you to know that you don't need to sign up before you can use Orionpay.your money will be delivered to you in cash at your door step once your payment is updated for delivery.
Note: I will also explain how Orionpay works, Once i make the payment you will receive a confirmation email from Orionpay stating that the payment has been approved/denied and you will be told immediately that your money is ready for delivery.

As soon as OrionpayApproved my payment, you will then receive notification from them.

Orionpay will deliver the money themself to your contact address within 24 hours which makes the payment more easier and secure.So kindly get back to me with your full payment address phone number and the weight of the item...so we could proceed with this transaction. and i will be sening you a fedex shipping document for the shipment of the item so you don't need to worry about the shipment i will handle it my self ok..just get me all the information need for your payment and the weight for the fedex shipping document.

Awaiting your reply...

Regards....

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18219
if you don't have to send the item til you get your cash then i don't see how you can get fucked over except for the ebay fees.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 427
this isn't on ebay its on craigslist...

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

Team revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 836
i got that same type of request for my stuff on craigslist, its a fraud , let me quess he is out of the country

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 260
i say go for it... just dont ship out the jewelry until you have the money in hand / cleared in account. i dont see how you can get eff'd.

Silver Member
Username: Ccdoggy

Post Number: 204
Bah play it out and see if you can get the cash first. If you get a check deposit it and wait like 2 weeks or what ever the clearing is at you're bank and confirm with the bank that the money has been transfered.

chances are that its a scam, but play with him and see if it is, no harm in toying with them anyways

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 428
i tried to call the orionpay place but no one answered the phone... Scott what happened with you did you follow threw with the transaction or anything?

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 430
he said he'll ship the money first, then get a pacage for me to ship the item in... i think im going to to is, and just wait for the money to clear so i don't get fcked either way you know?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 4137
you will get fucked... he will send a fake money order and it will take around 30 days to clear. by the time it clears you will have no chance of finding out who it is and you will be SOL. don't do it.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 431
ok thanks reece!!!

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2042
how do they get fake MO's? just write a check for the money they dont have to get it? I thought you could only pay in cash

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3402
lol, Yea its a scam. Dammm, I thought you kids were smarter then that. Its a money order.. HEllO, Money order, Im printing one up now on my PC. What you you like me to make it out for? 10K?
I will even photoshop A bank of america logo on it too. Dammm it got to be real now. Use an escrow service, If they refuse, walk away.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 433
The order has been approved, you can now ship the merchandise to the buyer's shipping address. You are expected to make the shipment within 48 hours of recieving this Payment Confirmation Notification and get to our Costumer/Technical Dept. with the tracking number for Shippment Verification.

The Money will not be dispatched or Sent to your resident until the shipment has been verified. This measure is taken in order to protect both seller and buyer interests and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities.

Your payment has been confirmed and has been forwarded to our delivery department for the quick delivery. We would email you your eight digit confirmation code to receive your payment from our postman as soon as we receive the copy of the shipping tracking number for shipment verification. If you have any question please contact us at: orionpay@post.com

Thank you for using OrionPay?................. We look forward to serving your online auction payment needs!

Sincerely,

OrionPay?.

THATS WHAT THEY SENT ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2052
I knew the werent any good, I just didnt know how they got/made them.

haha, you should do it man. sounds so legit. he might even bring the cash himself man...

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 434
oh yea for sure!!!! .... should i just send the ring box? LOL

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3407
"Okay..that is very good i want to end the auction of this item today "

"this isn't on ebay its on craigslist..."

Man you should send it. It looks so legit.
I dont see any problems with that, easy to confuse a free listing site with Ebay.

And if you have questions you can contact orionpay@post.com.

Or you could contact orionpay with the real address

http://www.orionpay.com/user/contact.php?PHPSESSID=9d4404f26789abc09c9e9cac3c77c 995

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 435
are you just kidding mark? or is that some good sarcasm? lol

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3408
If you want to screw him, Tell him it weighs like 50 lbs, and wrap a cinder block up for him to come pick up. That way he has to pay shipping on a heavy rock.

But for real. Its a scam. dont do it.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 436
should i just ignore him from here on out?

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3409
yes

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 647
YES, ignore them

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8397
"make sense. "

Don't do it.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3219
dude, i swear on my life when i saw the title and saw that yanks fan was the last poster i swear i knew you were going to correct him. man that is weird as hell

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8400
Lol. That is wild JK.

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 478
yeah don't do it, i fell for it, ''sold a power hx2'' to some guy for like 250, sent me a fake money order for $1500 saying i had to cash taht and send him the remaining money back into his quarter in the states, fxckin money order was fake, so it actually cost me liek $15 for having the bank try to cash it, unless u meet somebody on craigslist, 98% of the shxt is a scam
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us