Problem playing videos with iPod nano 3G on a Jensen 9311TS

Username: Mandajo8

Post Number: 1
Ok so here's the scoop and I REALLY hope that someone can help me with this one. My girlfriend has a Jensen 9311TS in her car, she has the jLink cable installed for her iPod (which is a 30gig 5th generation video iPod) which she's had for over a year now. She's never had ANY problems playing video's in her car using her iPod. I just got an iPod nano 3rd Generation and I went and downloaded all kind of videos, converted them to the right format for iPod, added them sucessfully (as I can watch them just fine on the iPod itself) but when I plugged it into her jLink and tried to play a video from my iPod, it wouldn't work. I went into the video settings and turned the TV out to ON. We checked what signal she was on and it was NTCS so I made sure to put the TV signal setting to NTCS. The TV Screen was set to wide screen and the Fit to Screen was turned on. Captions off and Subtitles off. When I hit the video button on the Jensen 9311TS screen, it told me to manually control my video's and media. I picked the video I wanted to watch but instead of playing it, it sat on a screen pretty much telling me I needed to connect to the tv (or to her deck) and it showed me a picture of what looked like the end of a jLink cable. So.... I'm pretty much at a loss right now. She tried and tried after my attempts failed. Any help with this would be outstanding! I had planned on putting a deck similar to hers in my car but if this is going to be the case...I might think twice about it. Thanks again for any help!

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 953
does her ipod work fine

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 954
mybe it doesnt support 3rd gen

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 955
maybe***

Post Number: 2
yes, her iPod works just fine. It's a 30 gig 5th Generation that she's had for over a year now. Mine is the brand new iPod nano 3rd Generation and wont play the videos. Could there be something new with the 3rd Generations that makes it so it wont play videos using a jLink cable? Music on my 3rd Gen iPod still works just fine through her jLink.... so confusing...

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 981
cuz i have mine and it doesnt play any video.....from ipod......

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 982
i have the same its a jenson 9311

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 983
ok hold on ill try my ipod 3rd gen and let u know

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 984
just wait for 1 or 2 days and i will try it with my jenson and let u know if it works.......i just need to plug the video cable at the back of jenson........

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 985
is it one of these

Upload

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 986
ill let u know as soon as i can thxs

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 987
if any i dont come back here come and post in the home video......formus and satellite...im always there

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 988
just come here just right the smart 1! help.....ill help u out

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/35.html

Post Number: 3
Smart 1, yes the picture you uploaded is of the same iPod I have, except for the color :-) anyway anything you can let me know is more than i knew before i started posting on this site. thank you again! i will come look for you if i dont hear back in a few days :-)

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1150
OK so i tried it out and the music works just fine and tried the video but cant get.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us