OT help with my comp please

Silver Member
Username: Ska

USA

Post Number: 228
There is something wrong with my comp, like no sound will play from the internet, and all videos will load then play for 3 sec and stop, if you move the play bar it will play for another 3 sec and stop again, anyone know whats wrong?

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 185
sounds like you got slow internet connection, its not loading the videos up fast enough..

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 229
no, the video is fully loaded, but the play bar will just stop, i drag it with the mouse and it will play again

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7686
try it with another video player and see what happens

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3316
clear your cache's cookies, ect.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 198
stop watchin all them damn p0rn bro. its messes up ur comp with viruses. lol J/k

Silver Member
Username: Noob101

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 137
Mine does the same thing from time to time when it happens i just restart my computer and it's fixed.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 231
yea i've tried restarting, deleting all the stuff and nothing works.

i've tried different videos they all do the same thing. even when i try and play games they wont fully play threw the cinimatics they just freeze:-(

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 870
are all these games , 1 in a aol browser and 2 a flash game? do u have all your direct x and flash plugins up to date?

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 233
idk, i don't think so, idk where to get the up dates on this stupid a$ comp, on my other comp with VISTA it was alot easier but idk on this one. its the reg windows xp thing

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 873
for flash updates you just google flash player 9 aqnd look for marcadamedia or whatever site and click update. also for direct x search google for direct x 9 then look for windows official download.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us