Question about Jensen 9312ts and navigation

Username: Mac007

Texas USA

Post Number: 3
First off, I don't know very much about these things, so bear with me please. I recently got a Jensen 9312ts head unit. I really would like a navigation system in my truck too, but I don't want a separate unit. Is there any way to use the screen on my Jensen to display navigation information without having to have a separate screen? I thought maybe Jensen might offer something. Otherwise, could a navigation system be connected via the aux inputs on the Jensen?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 3604
I believe your looking for something like this? https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=10573

Its a hideaway unit. but you won't be able to control the navigation unit through your touchscreen, only by remote control.

Jensen makes a addon navigation unit for jensen indash tv's, but your model isn't navigation ready. With jensens addon unit, you can control the navigation with the touchscreen rather than remote.

Username: Mac007

Texas USA

Post Number: 5
Thanks BernyMac. It looks like I might have to deal with a separate screen because I can't afford to pay twice the price I paid for the whole Jensen unit. Anyways, thanks again for your help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us