HIFI SOUND CONNECTION

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2397
On Decemeber 28, 2007, I ordered three Diamond D310D2s. I called every weekday multiple times a day since then (and received no answer EVER). So Monday I email them.

""""""Hello HifiSoundConnection,
I ordered three Diamond D310D2's from you on 12/28/07 and I would like to know where my order is. I understand the holidays are crazy. Invoice #3500256 is my order number and I would like a phone call tomorrow (1-8-08) explaining where my package is and when I will receive it. I ordered it nearly two weeks ago and I have called almost fifteen times, never had anyone answer (always during business hours) and left two messages, but neither of those were returned. I'm starting to get impatient and I need those subwoofers ASAP. Someone WILL call me tomorrow 216-632-9668 and give me and update. IF IT HAS NOT SHIPPED YET, I WANT A REFUND, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. I am very influential on a few car audio forums and I can sway lots of people to buy from you or any other competitor, but you have good prices and I was hoping for better customer service. If I do not receive a phone call tomorrow (leave a message if I do not answer), I will be extremely disappointed in your company. -Cal Payne"""""

Today I receive a reply:

"""""Hello,
We are waiting on those woofers to arrive from the manufacturer. We do
have
these instock if your interested;

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1826942/vpcsid/0 /SFV/30046
Your Customer Service Rep,
Tony

Please Visit http://www.HiFiSoundconnection.com for great deals and to
view our WIDE selection of electronic products!""""

WOW...almost 2 weeks and just now they contact me saying they don't even have the product?? had I not called, I would've never been told about the mixup....I wouldn't be mad at all if they called me one day later, two days later, hell if they called me five minutes before i wrote the damn email i wouldn't have been mad.

""""No, I do not want those. I want a refund ASAP. This service is completely unacceptable. In fact, the customer service I have seen from your company is absolutely horrid. Again my order is invoice #3500256. I need my money refunded tomorrow. I SHOULD HAVE been notified you did not have the product in stock. I want my $270 dollars refunded ASAP. That means I want my money back today or tomrorow. I do not want the speakers anymore. Again, I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE FROM YOUR COMPANY. CALL ME OR ANSWER THE PHONE. I am extremely angry and disappointed and I want my money back. -Cal Payne"""""

In my opinion, this is absolutely horrid, unacceptable "customer service". I will never order from them again.

Any idea what I should do? Are they obligated to return my money? Probably not obligated, but should I have my money refunded.

Now that i think about it, hell, they probably won't even get the woofers, ever bc diamond isn't going to have any online dealers anymore after the recent mishaps at their facilities (being robbed)

what a bunch of bs, purely bad business, I hope i get my money back and they close the next day.....

Gold Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 1140
same thing happened to my friend...he ordered a truck box and 2 subs. He recieved 2 boxes and no subs...lol he tried calling them and no answer

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5310
Call your credit card company and reverse the charge. If you have a good company they will do that for you.

Thats one reason why I have Capital One. Customer service is great, they will will almost always take the customers side no questions asked.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2399
i used paypal, but i'll call them anyways too. Thanks M.S.

Jamie, was it from HIFI?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1608
Can't trust many peopel these days :-( What is this world coming too?

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 1097
I ordered from them a few times and never had a problem. so idk

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2400
^^ that's what i thought, people have ordered through them before and given em good reviews. welp whatever, i hope i dont get the subs now bc i'm gettin a 13w7

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 296
good for you man, you deserve it lol but yea thanks for the heads-up, wont order from them in the future

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 317
wow. good heads up. i ordered stuff from there no prob in the past but no more. sorry

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16755
yeah me too. i can't believe those guys would do that. if they don't have the item in stock, it should not be advertised.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2402
thanks, yea like sonic electronix and others at least say backordered or not in stock. hifisoundconnection advertised nothing to say it even MIGHT not be in stock.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1404
I've ordered a 15" Kicker for a friend, and 3 amp kits and I've never had an issues.

I did order through Ebay mind you.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5313
" i used paypal "

No offense but that was dumb....... paypal sucks when it comes to disputes. Never use them when you have the option of just using a credit card. For ebay purchases, you don't really have a choice though.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5314
For the record, I ordered from hifisoundconnection once and the sent me the wrong item. It was only a $10 order so I didn't even bother to do anything about it.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3261
I had good service from them. I bought a referb L7, It smoked, Sent out another, it smoked, sent out a new one. Sold it. dbled my money. But service was ok. shipping was normal, Not fast, but not slow either. And they responded timly to my emails. Also they have an online chat tech thing to that I used.

Look at it this way, if they did send you out the subs, you wouldnt be getting the W7

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5746
i never had a problem ordering anything from them.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2407
yea unfortunately, i almost feel bad when i badmouth them bc no one has ever had problems, but then again i'm sooo mad...

yea well from now on i'm using credit card/debit bc i just turned 18 and got a debit. i refuse to get a credit card bc you can get yourself into a helluva lotta trouble if you're not smart.

haha marc ain't that the truth...sweet about the L7, but then again, if they don't refund my money soon, i'm gonna miss out on this dub7 :-(

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 276
wow, i've ordered more than once from hifisound connection and just recently sonic electronix and i have had any problems, i ordered off their store in ebay. Sonic electronix did forget to ship my free harness and they "lost" my order but yet shipped me the radio and had no record of it?? but in the end a couple days ago i got them to ship it. I'm surprised everyone is ragging on hifi i've bought from there over 10 different times and not one problem. Well, yea i think you deserve a refund good luck next time

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2411
well i guess if its on ebay, they have to have it in stock...idk

i guess i'm really trashing a company i've personally had bad experience with. but for how poor the customer service has been to me, i feel it's my right.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5320
It doesn't work the same way with debit cards usually.... you've gotta use a real credit card from a good company like capital one to get that chargeback ability.

Plus having one builds you're credit history up...... all you gotta do is pay it off every month and it don't cost you anything. It also gives you the ability to buy more than you can afford.... don't do that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us