MJ23dynasty HO alt donation

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 585
Hahahahaha every1 should chip in a few bucks so I can get a HO alt I'm broke as hel1 and need 1 come on guys we only need 465 dollars for a 200 amp from excessive amperage lets go guys raise this money its christmas it can be ecoustics christmas gift to every1 favorite noob who you all love 2 hate lol. Ahahahahaha paypal: MJ23dynasty@verizon.net

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 3959
lmao if this happens im gunna laugh my @ss to death

Silver Member

Post Number: 587
Haha me too I would be super shocked. Lol it would change my veiw on kindess of ppl big time thats for sure.

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 878
wow lol

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6708
Don't forget to wake up by Christmas!
Last year, there was this girl named Jenifer that gave away money. Too bad she's not here this year.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4833
jenniffer was nice.. she did buy some ones account for 200 dollars lol
dumb funny hoe

Silver Member

Post Number: 594
lol come on guys just like 4 dollars from evry1 would be a good start for me haha. it christmas hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2871
gtfo

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7433
LOL

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7296
Did you buy your amp before checking into how much a sufficient ho alternator would cost? If so that was a bad call gotta match it up to what you can afford as a whole. But the good news is you can turn the gains down until you get enough for your ho alternator. So your fine.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1003
is this kid f!ckin serious? half the guys on here don't even like him anymore after those past few threads...

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3259
im laughing almost as hard as i did when i found out killa clipped the F*CK out of his 9515

Silver Member

Post Number: 597
man theieves im coo wit every1 we setlled everything so stop stirring up trouble damn everything is coo be quiet. and yes i did reserch the whole reason i got the amp i did was bcuz ppl from this forum and ca.com said tht i would be fine with tht amp and tht i wudnt need electrical upgrades now its a different story after i bought it so im a lil ticked but whatever i aint mad bcuz i have nice stuff now

Silver Member

Post Number: 598
theieves you tlk like your the king be quiet and leave me the hell alone stop posting things tht refer to me at all period i would rather not have anything to type about u at all your annoying as hell

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 655
what engine do you have..i got a h.o alt i will sell for cheap

Silver Member

Post Number: 599
the main ppl i had beefs wit on the lasts post were cam ctmike and driving and we all coo now so idk why you trying to bring tht up again and start another lets bash dwight thread damn why dont you make friends here instead of piss ppl off with your smart alleck remarks

Silver Member

Post Number: 600
2.4 liter 4 cylinder on a 2005 camry. but sorry plz dont take offense but i heard bad stuff about you over on CA im not trying to knock you or anything honestly just saying what i heard

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 656
ok i understand..but i have sold several thinga since then and got good feedback..but i understand..it's cool

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 460
Tell ya what Dwight, you want to learn how to cut and build boxes, I pay ya $ 100.00 for 8hrs of work, CASH, That's $ 12.50 hr Be at place 10am Saturday or Sunday - your choice -and I'll put you azz to work.

All ya got to do is cut MDF parts on the tablesaw and if you screwup any material, it comes out of your pocket.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7297
Well like I said at least you can turn the gains down untill you get the ho alternator

Gold Member

Post Number: 7298
150 amp draw for 1500 watts rms that was an easy one...im surprised that many people directed you wrong

Silver Member

Post Number: 603
damn!! i wish i could phill but i work every saturday!!! the saturday i came down their i called off like 2 weeks in advance wow i feel like im missing out big time.. : ( i was planning on attempting to make a box for my jbl this weekend sometime too! gosh sorry phil i really appreciate the offer but i cant i honestly would if i couldis this the only date the offer is open for??

Silver Member

Post Number: 605
phil how about another date phil bcuz my semester of school is over next week a weekday would work out good for me

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 625
MJ23dienasty < not the right spelling but who cares

why are you talking about someone thats trin to help you out that doent make any since to me and jnoel is a good seller hes never sold anything to anyone that i know that was bad so get a personal experince first over others opions buddy and also plz get a job or something buy your own gear for reall and stop begging for money

Silver Member

Post Number: 606
what do you guys think about this i called they sound like they do goodwork they only have 6 feedbacks bcuz they are new to ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HIGH-OUTPUT-180-AMP-2004-2006-Toyota-Camry-ALTERN ATOR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33573QQihZ017QQitemZ270193642150QQrdZ1QQsspagena meZWDVW

Silver Member

Post Number: 461
Sorry dude, that's a one time offer deal, best I can do on this short a notice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 607
it was mainly a joke ben and i do have a job full time job and full time college student i have lots of bills to pay it was mainly a joke and what did theieves say tht was helpful??? NOOOOOTHHHHHING exactly just a stupid sh1t tlking post. lets start dwight bashing here we go. one thing i can say is great about this forum you guys do have each others back once some1 says something bad about someone you all get him lol im not even goin to worry about negative posts anymore

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7443
"Tell ya what Dwight, you want to learn how to cut and build boxes, I pay ya $ 100.00 for 8hrs of work, CASH, That's $ 12.50 hr Be at place 10am Saturday or Sunday - your choice -and I'll put you azz to work.

All ya got to do is cut MDF parts on the tablesaw and if you screwup any material, it comes out of your pocket."

damn dude. i wish i lived closer to you phil

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 658
dwright...that's fine if you think i'm a scammer but i do know what it's like to be broke and want something nice....it just so happens taht my alt dosent fit your ride but i only used it for a month and if it did fit i was gonna hook you up and sell it to you for 120 shipped....160 amp alt.....but that's ok..good luck with the donations....

Silver Member

Post Number: 608
damn thanks for the offer i really wish i could take you up on it but hey if you ever need any help or need an intern lol ill be here just gota give me a lil more notice ahead of time... urgg im kicking myself right now

Silver Member

Post Number: 462
Oh well, nothing an extra few hours can't fix.

Silver Member

Post Number: 609
J noel sorry if I came off as calling u a spammer what I was trying to do is to get you to explain basically what happened to me thanks for the offer wish it did fit. Sorry I came off like tht dude not my intentions at all. You gota put urself in my shoes for a minute and think what would you do. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1008
no one was talking sh!t, I was pointing out a pretty factual information. and if it's dropped, which I didn't bring anything up, all I said was half the people here don't like you due to previous post, why do you keep defending yourself?

good luck with bumming off of everyone else!

Silver Member

Post Number: 610
Bcuz u keep saying no one likes me. What did I do to make no one like me nothing the few ppl I said something about sqaushed it and were coo so idk why you keep saying no one likes me. And it was supposed to be a joke but if some1 is really going to donate I will gladly take it. And I'm not broke I just have a lot of bills to pay this month and no money for extras I have bought a lot of stuff towards my new setup in the last month so idk how you can equate to tht being a bum??

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1009
bumming off of = using other people to finance for you

wasn't calling you a bum. it is a saying....

anyway, I said no one likes you once, I haven't continually said it over and over...lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 612
Iight watever convo over back to the the topic

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1124
your fcking ridiculous

/thread

Platinum Member