Reminder For The SS People

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7464
Remember guys, send your stuff out hopefully by Monday. If not Monday then Tuesday. if not Tuesday then Wednesday and Im sure your catching my drift. Just make sure you get it to your person ASAP.

Go ahead and post here when you send your stuff out. Maybe we can keep track of everything here. If you receive your gift, go ahead and post here as well.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3092
imgonna have to send mone out a little late. but it will be worth it

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7467
I know the person your sending to will not mind waiting Hunter. He is understanding

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11503
Had mine sent from the manufacturer a couple of days ago.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7468
I was thinking of doing that Paul. I can just enter in their address and what not and just pay with my credit card and get it sent to them right? Theres nothing preventing me from doing that or am I over looking something? lol

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11506
Shouldn't be. There will be a billing address and a shipping address at time of checkout. Some will even have a choice of messaging for the package. Happy birthday Monica, hope you feel better tom, thanks for letting me screw your wife..........anything you want.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4446
I can't ship mine until Saturday......... thats plenty of time for priority mail to get there by Xmas though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us