EHQS 12" pics inside

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 561
Yea fedex just dropped these guys off for me they look excellent for the price i plan on selling these and a kicker 200.1 for about 350 locally so thts a pretty good profit. I havent listened to em yet seeing how only amp i have is a saz 1500d and i dont feel like going through all the install just to hear these its like 5 degrees outside so here they are box and everything. Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 562
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 564
bump

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6137
The only way I can see you selling those locally is if you have them installed in your vehicle and show people what they're capable of and then tell them that you're willing to sell. Let me know how it works out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 566
nah i got a guy setup alredy but the thing is he works at my job and hes getting fired so idk if hell have the money to pay for them anymore

Silver Member

Post Number: 570
bump me up darnit!

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 538
weight is the magnet size on those and are they decent in performance

Silver Member

Post Number: 572
Haven't listened to them yet and probably won't for a while they are light idk the exact weight but it is small and they are light as hel1

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1255
That will be more than decent. Give it a listen, it will surprise you, I think.

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 250
$350 for 2 $13 subs, a prefab sealed box and a 200wrms amp?

"you're a bad one, mr. grinch!" lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1260
It's "mean one", lol. Yeah, I think there may be some profit involved.

Silver Member

Post Number: 579
haha nah 400 watt but yea im defintely going to beat some1 o well im sick of these noobs bragging bout their lanzar, kole audio and mtx garbage

Gold Member

Post Number: 1264
No offense, but check yourself. Think of it as a friendly reminder.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2054
werent u a noob like a week ago ^

lanzar makes good top of the line amps .. their opti lines does real power

mtx is def better then most of the stuff people run ...

kole is garb ..

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 492
The basket and magnet kinda look similair to JL's W0's. They are 125rms apiece and they give a descent bang for what they are, wonder if these play similair. You could even sketch JL on the dust covers, then sell em' for $450

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 987
mike, ya he was!!!

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1579
LMFAO watch what you say Dwight dont want any more fruit cakes around here

Silver Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 994
I don't know as much as many on this forum, but I have more posts than this kid and I don't talk sh!t like he does...lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 582
first of all im tlkin about ppl in my town
2nd they are noobs to me because they refuse to listen to info i give them and im more advanced then them on alot of things you dont know so you cant comment
3rd yes im a noob compared to you guys but not too them every1 asks me about where to get stuff and whats good im not the king or anything i jsut no more than them

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 876
:\

Silver Member

Post Number: 592
Why does everything have to turn into dwight bashing I seriously don't get some of you. Wow you know more than me ok. I'm talkin about ppl in my area which you don't know and your still bashing

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 877
are you writting to me?

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4832
WAS A NOOB????
more like still is!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 595
nah not you big edge head and i kno ima noob like what are you rearted why must you keep saying it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and pver again damn i know this no need to state it everytime i post something who really cares if im a noob nobody so stop repaeting yourself its like so annoying and repetive find something interesting to say the topic is about the EHQS why are we tlking about wether ima noob or not i know im a noob never said i wasnt just because i refer to other ppl as noobs doesnt mean anything.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1004
b/c you act like you know what you're talking about when you don't. that's why people keep calling you a noob, cause you keep doing the same noobish sh!t

Silver Member

Post Number: 596
name one thing tht i said in this post tht i dont know what im tlking about you dont know what your tlking about you dont live here you dont what they have. i wasnt really knocking the brands they have just the quailty of things they have they have 4k watt kole auduio amps lanzar subwoofers tht blow all the time and same all mtx 5500 series non sense tht thy think is loud and its not so thts what im tlkin about ok. so what are you tlking about i didnt say anything wrong so be quiet

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1007
d@mn, your posts are almost as hard to read as Zpeedy's

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2055
5500s are decent woofers ... nothing special .. average bang for the buck

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1581
"cause you keep doing the same noobish sh!t" OMG That had me on the floor rolling hahahahaha

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

O/S Power!!!!, i lo... USA

Post Number: 471
wow everyone looks like a dick in this thread except, mj23dynasty. he really didn't say anything wrong. i don't get it...

Silver Member

Post Number: 618
Exactly they are a bunch of d1cks tht have nuffin better to do then try 2 take out their aggresions on ppl over the cpu bcuz ppl pick on them everyday at skool and work bcuz their losers so they feel cool here.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1012
now you're just being a drama queen

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3513
"first of all im tlkin about ppl in my town"

We have those type of people as well, they don't just live in your city. But I leave them alone because I don't want to be mr know it all. If they asked for help, then I'll help. If not, leave them alone.

"2nd they are noobs to me because they refuse to listen to info i give them and im more advanced then them on alot of things you dont know so you cant comment"

The thing is with people who have no idea about car audio is that they go for name brands that they heard of. When you bring up a online brand, they'll think its crap, and they have the right to be. BECAUSE THEY NEVER HEARD OF IT. Only way to prove the quality of these brands is for you to show them so, not tell them. And if I was them, I would refuse to listen to you as well.

"3rd yes im a noob compared to you guys but not too them every1 asks me about where to get stuff and whats good im not the king or anything i jsut no more than them"

Yes your a noob to everyone else, since I could care less what you really are. Just because you can tell someone where to get equipment and whats good and bad doesn't make you knowledgeable in car audio. Takes more than that. If you think equipment is everything, think again. Because you forgot the most important thing, installation, box, tuning, setup, etc.

"Why does everything have to turn into dwight bashing I seriously don't get some of you. Wow you know more than me ok. I'm talkin about ppl in my area which you don't know and your still bashing"

Maybe its because your annoying.

"why are we tlking about wether ima noob or not i know im a noob never said i wasnt just because i refer to other ppl as noobs doesnt mean anything."

Thats like calling someone a b!tch when you know your a b!tch also. Or like calling someone a f@ggot because they're g@y and your a f@g also.

Understand now?

/thread

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3514
Actually continue thread, since its your thread. :-). And I didn't mean to come as an azzhole. Hope you understand.

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1591
DWIGHT JUST GOT PWNED

Silver Member

Post Number: 620
I understand what ur saying bernymac but part of it is true and part of it is assumption
YOUR ASSUMING tht I don't tell them about boxes, install, tuning, setup etc. I DO THAT TO.
YOUR ASSUMING I act like mr know it all I don't run around telling ppl about systems and stuff they ask me running your mouth a lot around here is how you get robbed.
YOUR ASSUMING what I do and don't know I have learned a lot of things since I've been here and I've been doing a lot of reading on bcae1.com so I'm getting my knowlegde up berny for your info.
And if I'm annoying don't read my posts ignore me be a big boy and stop getting so smart. I don't see what I said or did wrong you guys just started tlkin sh1t outa no where we were tlkin bout me selling this stuff and u guys just started sh1t tlkin as usual go back and read threw then apologize for being wrong bcuz I sure aint say nuffin.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us