FS willing to do sweet deals...

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3673
Well.... earlier today some b!tch cut me off and i hit a curb trying to avoid being smashed by a car not paying attention to what they were doing and it fucked my ride up... both driver side rims cracked and dented, blew out both tires.... fucked up the alignment and my shocks.... not to say the underbody damage i didnt see.... my insurance covering most of it but i still have a 500$ deductable... and i had a problem with some money i thought i was supposed to get that didnt turn out right and i prepaid bills with it... so im about 1500$ in the hole.... i got about 450 coming that i can really say for sure but wont have that till about monday, but besides that im in a pretty fu<ked up spot right now... Im willing to take offers lower then what im asking for if it helps to sell this stuff faster because im stuck driving a rental that i dont even have cash for at the moment.... :-\ and i cant bring that back until i get my car back which i cant do until i give them 500$ so all in all im pretty fu<ked but i want to get as much cash togethor as possible to make it until the 31st when i get paid again.... just shoot me an offer and ill let you know the demo
I have everything listed on this thread besides the 4ch earthquake and the yellowtop....

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/387716.html

Aim - D92stealth
Johnfiac at hotmail.com

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5376
What kind of sweet deal for that Kicker amp picked up?I can ask the local b1tches to see if they want it depending on the price.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3679

Silver Member
Username: Thed42

Post Number: 119
if all is said and true, you should not have to pay a dime. If " some bIItch cut you off". Not your fault. But it probably is your fault, you are 19 with no driving experience.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3680
ant thats pretty much dropped off....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3681
mark, im 20 and been driving for 4 years never one accident i always avvoided them; it does put me at fault since the other person did not stop i went threw all this with the insurance... id still rather pay 500 then go threw all the bs of gettin hit from a car going 50mph woulda did alot more damage and the car would never be the same, id rather it get totaled... but either way she didnt stop and i had flat tires so i couldnt keep up with her to stop her or get her plates. I didnt even file a police report for that reason... not enough info and the cops would say it isnt nothing.... not a hit and run since she didnt hit me because i avoided it by hoping the curb all they can get her for is speeding and improper lane usage... maybe reckless driving? but ya... shes a dead b!tch if i see her again

Gold Member

Post Number: 5379
Damn,I was expecting crackhead prices since you were in a bind.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1891
mark d is a g@y azz tool with no system and knows nothing about car audio....ignore him

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2269
wha kicker amp is it for 425???

Gold Member

Post Number: 3685
hahaha i cant do all that... if im gunna be taking huge looses id go and get out a loan, JK its the Zx2500.1

Gold Member

Post Number: 5387
"hahaha i cant do all that... if im gunna be taking huge looses id go and get out a loan, JK its the Zx2500.1"

I'm just sayin man,you were the one who said you needed money badly.Sh1t whenever I was in a jam and needed money badly I sold whatever I had for huge losses to get what I needed.Enough said.You must not be that bad off though.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3696
Im kinda bad off, but i dont want huge looses. But id still rather not take a loan out if not needed. I can do YOU 375 dropped off if i can get rid of it by this weekend but that is a one time thing for you since you have been asking about it so much ;)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us