SPL record...

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3664
You probally all seen this already.. not the newest
of news..... This is a single 9918z hitting 180.5db on 26k..... lucky b@stard

http://www.audiojunkies.com/blog/551/world-record-1805-db-from-a-single-subwoofer

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5349
You're so friggin late on this.How is he a lucky b@stard? He has a concrete wall in his wagon and he doesn't daily the car...so yea.It's kind of funny though how you can't even get to see the install I tried sneaking a peek at it at World finals but he had everything covered up,most guys did.Windows covered with banners or cardboard.I didn't even see Alan Dante around,he must have run out somewhere for a bit and it was such a lame turn out over in Indianapolis that I left after 2 hours.Anyhow...here are the results for Indianapolis WF-

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Who=13&MemberID=9637&Page=2

Take a look at "SodaPopKid" it was funny watching this guy run in Extreme 3-4 with his wall of 4 12s and not even hit a 150 but I'm not sure what his wall is tuned to and I don't even think that guy knows.The dude didn't seem too intelligent and he almost crashed into sh1t a few times hahaha.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3667
"You're so friggin late on this."

"You probally all seen this already.. not the newest of news...."

I heard about this right after it happened so im not really late on it. Just thought people new to car audio would find it intresting.... BTW he has to have the car filled with cement if he doesnt want it blowing up when he turns that up... 180db.. i mean comon... that would probally flex the metal enough to dent\twist or do unthinkable things to the sheet metal. either way.... think about it.... 1 sub blowing old records set with multiple subwoofer setups on even more power.... that is still impressive, if he lost the cement he still would probally be close to the score he got give or take a few db... just the car wouldnt handle it and would give out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us