Need help with in-dash!

Bronze Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

Post Number: 28
I am looking for a nice vide indash for my truck. i was going to repaint the truck blue so i got a blue lighted deck to match. paint fell through and im keepin it green so i am selling my deck to a friend. i want to get a deck with green lighting. and if im going to get a new deck, might as well go way out and get one that has vid. either a flipout deck or i was looking at this... cept its in blue! http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18203

Username: Chevysitinsideways

West suffield, Connecticut Usa

Post Number: 6
i dont know what to tell u it is hard to find a green flip out video head unit all are usually red or blue, u could talk to a shop and they could mess with the lighting and change it from blue to green its just messing around with wires but it gets confussing if u dont know what ur doing with the wires,

Bronze Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

Post Number: 29
its just wiring? or do they have to replace lcd lights?

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 643
no, what hes talking is 2 things ether the unit has multiple colorsand u wir it to produce one or the obvious,led replacement. simpleist thing look up old pioneers a model befor the new ones they were all green, and look at alpines most of thier lines were blue or green i hope that helps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us