Just wondering...

Silver Member
Username: Darkale85

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 289
how hard is it to install a system with out a aftermarket deck? i have a 1997 honda civic lx with a stock cd player next to the cup holders any adivice would be awsome thanks...

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1677
pretty d@nm hard if it doent have RCA's to give signal to the amp...depends on the HU

Silver Member

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 290
i figured lol now im stuck between a rock and a hard place because i spent all my extra cash buying the car, now no money to install my system (from my other car jeep cherokee)

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 812
Not very hard.

Buy a Line Driver, wire it in to Left Rear and Right Rear speakers, there's your signal cables(RCA).

Forgotten if the line driver also creates a remote, someone else can help you out on that...

Then, run Power/Ground wires like normal and you've got an amp.

Although this style system is NOT recommended, you lose lots of loudness and clarity.

Silver Member
Username: Press1

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 157
Some amps come with speaker level inputs built in...just look around, there is always a solution. And no, it wouldn't be very hard!!!

Silver Member

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 291
i think that i am just going to wait it out till i get the money for a deck,new wire kit....etc and just do it right/and easy the first time i think that i will live with out my system for a little while
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us