18" Fi BL amp

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2114
any suggestions. i want the best amp possible. i was thinkin the massive p1000.1d but i want more opinions.

Silver Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 234
Check out the hifonics bxi 1600 or the kicker 1000 what are you looking to pay

Gold Member

Post Number: 2115
well the massive is $285 but if its not gunna put out its rated power i dont want it. and at the moment i dont want to spend ova $350 but if i can sell my nintendo wii and my next couple paychecks are good i think im gunna go with the rf1000.1bd.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2116
scratch the rockford its more expensive than i thought cause have to get everything new. But does anybody know if the Massive will put out the rated power?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 235
i was just go say that but i know a lot of guys saying they like kicker over fosgate but i think they are about the same

You can also get the hifonics bxi 2006 2000.d for about 350 on ebay and just run it at a high ohm so then when you upgrade you have the amp to do so already but the brutus will not put a real 2000 watts i would say about 1600-1800 real watts

Gold Member

Post Number: 2117
the hifonics would be too much power and i dont plan on upgrading thats y i asked about the massive. does any one know were i can find out if it will actaully put out 1000 watts?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2118
cause i mean nothing i found can beat the massive for price for the power i need.

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 535
I'd soooo go kicker or RF. A guy I know tested a bxi2006d against 2 seperate RF 1000.1s on a BL 18.

The first rockford gave him the same score as the bxi, the 2nd actually gave him slightly more (like .1db). To clear up my statement, he tested a 2000 wattrms amp against a 1k rms amp, changing out the RF 1k amps. He did the same or better with an amp rated at half the power. I can't vouch for his testing methods- just what he said his results were.

My brother has a 2006d on his BL 12 and it sounds great- definitely not too much power. I'd go for something that will give you 1500-2000 watts rms, any less and why not just get the SSD and save some money?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 236
Jay you should ask bernymac he has two massive 1500.1d amps he may know about how much real power the massive will put out if you have your mind made up on it

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 405
i have a p1000 and it def. is doing close to the rms.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6803
the hifonics bxi1606d will be yoru best choice...

it will do around 1400 rms and will be good for your bl and if you think is too much juzz keep the gain down alil bit and measure it to push around 1200 rms :-)

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 538
^I still say the 2006/7d would be better, my bro has one on his at 1ohm and i wouldnt give it less

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6805
well i got a brand new 2006d hifonics brand new in the box havent touched i sold the used one and i got this one left if u want it let me know

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12191
hows about a ed9 - should be perfect for that sub ....

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1689
cant a 18" bl take like well over 1500 daily??

Gold Member

Post Number: 2120
well im gunna have stock electrical and gunna do the big three so i wont be able to run like 1200+ watts

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12196
ed9 is rated to put out 1200wrms @ 12.5v ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2121
would it be fine to run that much with the big three done? and does any one know were i can find like a volt gauge i can put somewhere so i can make sure it doesnt go to low?

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 325
ok dude you can by and amp thats to much power but if you set your gains right you will be fine

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6128
volt meter on Ebay for like $30, just search volt meter

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4915
Go to cardomain and buy Stinger's SVMB or SVMR I think that's the name(s)...those are Stinger's voltmeters and I recommend them all the time because it works fairly well.Most people are buying these garbage ones off of Ebay and they have retarded wiring or don't work properly or at all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us