Dynamat Floor??

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1185
Last week when I was workin i spilled some sh!t all over my back seat's carpet and it stanks like crazy, i tried shampooing, steaming it, deodorizing, air freshening, nothing works, so i think im just gonna have it all replaced bc im flucking sick of the stench.....

AAAND bc im taking all the carpet out of my car before i take it to the jeep dealer i got to thinkin how i could just dynamat/edead or w/e the entire floor of my car bc ALL the carpet is coming out and i will have both seats out, soooo would it be worth it to like edead v4 teklite (cuts out roadnoise as well as deadens) my entire carpet for like 150 bucks or somethin....

Would it be worth it??

IM not planning on competing or doing anything and all im gonna have once i do my install is some diamond hex's, ED amps, and some SS RL-i's so nothing too crazy, but whaddya guys think, keep in mind i make like 9 bucks an hour as a server's assistant at a restaurant..

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6497
dude OMG shyt smeels bad shyt is never gonna smell good... what where u doing??? accidently cr@pping in the back?

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1187
exactly rob howd you know...

i was doin landscaping and carrying some difference herbicides for killing weeds and the lid wasnt on tightly and spilled over

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1190
not worth it?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4910
if you can afford it, i say do it. your already going to have your interior stripped anyways so it's not like your making the time to do it just for the deadning.

Silver Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 228
you have to decide if its worth it to you, it will reduce road noise a LOT and IMO its worth it. If your taking all the carpet out anyway i would say go ahead and do it.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1191
yea i was gonna say, in a jeep cherokee...well lets just say theyre not really quiet, but would there be much of an audible differenceor probably not considering i still have to buy subs and my slideout indash

Silver Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 231
if you do a quality job, yes. you may not notice it for city driving as much as highway driving but a car like a lexus has such a quiet ride because they sound deaden the hell out of those luxury cars.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1192
yea idk if itd be worth it, fluck it im not gonna, if i had an extra 200 bucks i would but its really not that important to me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us