Problems with my HU

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1254
Ok so i just installed my new/old HU,i picked up a used jvc kd-lh300 from ebay for cheap. first off there is a noticable differance in the SQ and bass on this HU its much better than my old panasonic and it has some cool features on it. my only complaint about it is it doesnt have a LPF or HPF. anyways on to my problem,i cant get any radio stations on it for some reason. everything is hooked up right and cds play just fine in it. what could the problem be?

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

2 12 FI SSD, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 924
gotta be something with the antennae. i know you said it's hooked up right but everytime i say that on here, i realize i didn't have it all hooked up right.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6457
ur too dumb to read the manual...

if it has like numbered buttons well tune a station u want to save and hold the number u want for like 5 seconds it shoudl beep or say stored or memory or shyt like that

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6458
oh i think i got it wrong... u said u cant get reception from any radio station??? yeah check your antenna if not check the setting it migth have some europe reception switch or shyt like that

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1256
rob i know how to program stations but i get no sound from the stations. oh and rob it didnt come with a manual.

ryan i am 100% sure its hooked up right i checked and double checked it. im thinking it has a bad antenna input or somethin.

Bronze Member
Username: Santa_fe

Post Number: 17
yo twiz there could be a short in the actual antenna line.....or the antenna port on that HU could be bad
there are a lot of different variables that could cause this...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us