Box ?

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2373
i have a sealed sub box for 3 subs. each sub is in its own compartment, so there are three compartments in the box. there is only one terminal, and i needed to wire the subs to 1.3 ohms, so i drilled small holes in the compartment walls so the wire could go through. i just rememebered that i never sealed up those little holes. so when i push one sub with my hand...the other ones obviosuly move a little.

should i seal those holes or does it not matter?

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1912
hmmm. i say bite the bullet. do it right the first time...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1913
i honestly dont know if it really "matters" much, if any. but it seems like the right thing to me...

Bronze Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 61
just take a little bit of silicone and splurge it around the wire at the holes.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 991
you should tell harv to let you borrow some caulk to insert it into the hole that lil thing would be plugged up pretty good and no more air leake

Gold Member

Post Number: 1915
oh hey, since your getting suggestions on how to do it and all, a half wood glue/half sawdust mixture works great for filling anykind of holes. its basically a ghetto fabulous wood filler but i would rather use it anytime that just regular wood filler...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
raymond quit being a post whore and get off my nuts. your a little spic that needs to get citizenship before you talk trash to me in my country

Silver Member

Kansas

Post Number: 994
hey man i was just playing but whatever

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3651
"raymond quit being a post whore and get off my nuts. your a little spic that needs to get citizenship before you talk trash to me in my country"

Lol.What nationality are you big harv?Just because you steal something doesn't make it yours...anyhow stop acting like a big b1tch big harv and stop your racist bullsh1t.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
blow me rob

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 132
ew...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3652
You'd probably like that wouldn't you harv?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
oh hell yeah i would. it wouldnt be about s3xuality though, it would be about superiority.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3657
In what way do you find yourself superior?Why did you dodge my question of what race you were?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
im white. my johnson in your mouth makes me superior

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 133
harv's circle drawing skills are superior. lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3659
Heh...I didn't notice that you are the same idiot that used a sawzall to make the worst sub cut-outs ever.You're definately superior in being an idiot.I'd love to hear the air-leak coming from the mounting ring of that sub.I'm sure you don't even notice because your system is superior as well.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Rob:
Unlike you, I am not a poor wetback living off welfare. This was my first attempt at building a box and I am proud of what i've done. You sound pretty insecure about yourself, if you have to get on forums to prove how big your e-schlong is. If you want to come hear my air leak by all means your welcome to listen to it. I could care less what you think about my system or anything for that matter. I did this for me, not for you or for anyone else and i'm gonna enjoy it. Until you get off welfare and stop sucking your mom's teet, I won't listen to a single word that comes out of your fat @$$ pie hole.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 6111
WOW DUDE chill the fu-ck out and dont say nothing about mexicans specially dissin them..

did you had to say wetback????

dont let you racist side show up dude can you say other thing that doesnt have to discriminate other people??? you have problems with rob not all the imigrants

Gold Member

Post Number: 3660
Kingrob read his previous posts he's obviously racist and doesn't like the fact that he pays for my food because I'm on welfare.Well you know what?Too f ucking bad.I enjoy your hard earned money and get to sit on my computer all day thanks to your hard work Harv.Being Mexican in America is great and since I'm on welfare I get all the benefits that you don't.Public housing,WIC card(RIP food stamps) oh and we also get free satellite TV here in this housing unit.It sure does make me happy :-) Keep working hard harv,you're doing great at supporting me and all the people on welfare.The best thing about being on welfare is that I don't have to waste money on important things like bills and I get to buy expensive audio equipment that not even you have or can afford Harv,thanks.

Silver Member

Kansas

Post Number: 995
Harv got PWNED

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
oh please, dont make me come steal the wheels off your house raymond...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
got green card?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3661
I'll be back to check up on here in a couple hours.I'm gonna go workout and when I get back I'm going to cook up some Filet mignon courtesy of your tax money and my WIC card.Thanks again Harv.You might actually have to get a 2nd and 3rd job to support us because taxes are going to go up again shortly so...you better start looking because the IRS doesn't like it when you don't pay.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6113
now big harv is taking the ghetto peoples job how cute....

yo big harv plz get off our nuts if u dont like here get the fu-ck out..... and quit your racist Ebonics cr@p what music do you listen to big harv????? some mix tapes from O'reailly????your so fu-cking stupid big harv offending everyone WTF????

if i was the admin i will ban your ip and insult you till i get fu-cking tired...

If you would take a what you call "wetback" that came to america to support his family agains you...you can see how you disgrace your own race If you are a really american you will have respect, work and earn a decent living, and talk like a nice person with respect and not to offend a different race..

yo big harv at least we are not like you offending other races because we have respect to other people not like you that are so inmature and so WORTHLESS yes we use big words, lots of analogies, and artistic forms for expression.

IF you were applying to a job where i will be giving you an interview and you talk like u have done i will burn your application rigth on your fu-cking face...

imigrants came here for work and support their families not to sit on you fu-cking @ss the whole day and THEY have a culture and KNOW how many kids they have unlike you.

bottom line....

your a pu55y for e-thuggin on the internet

}

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Mr King Rob:
I made it about 2 words into your post before I decided it wasnt worth reading, but based off reading some of your other posts I didn't even need to read 2 words into it to know it wasnt gonna be worth reading. Thanks for your time.

PS: Thanks for contributing to the crime rate.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
LOL I did glance at this line

"if i was the admin i will ban your ip and insult you till i get fu-cking tired... "

All I have to say is WOW you are brilliant!!! haha

Gold Member

Post Number: 6114
wow thank you my mom thinks the same
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us