How to beat a blood test

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3694
i have a blood test wednesday. I am wondering if blood test also test for drugs?? if they do how do i beat it i smoked 10 blunts this weekend and a few vaporizer hits....is thier anyway not to get caught??

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 629
damn...i need to kno the same thing...i gotta give blood too...but its for a job :-( i think im screwed

some1 plz let driving and i kno wht to do

bump*

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 689
they have a lot of body cleaning pills/drinks you can get at GNC vitamin stores or whatever they are or at a smoke shop ( head shop ) they got 420 body cleaner.....the pills from GNC are called red clover...

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6347
Use someone else's blood!
Usually when you're ordered for a blood test, it's for some serious stuff/charges. Unless a positive test is going to prison you, I wouldn't cheat.
Another thing, they could also ask for a hair sample. Now I know that will show the drugs you've been taking and how long.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1008
go to a pharmacy, its illegal however; for a pharmacist to tell tell you what to get to "pass a drug test"...

So when you go, hint @ what you want to do, without actually saying it, or else you will be turned away.

I saw this on a news story, they used hidden cameras and sent in teens that asked for drug test cleansing pills, and only some of the pharmacys actually denied the kids, others served them anyways.

also, drugs r bad dave!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3695
pills???
dont want pills ill just drink water and run

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 848
are they testing your blood for a job or what? Weed stays in your blood for 6 months

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1337
go to anywhere and get niacin, they got it at walmart for like 3 bucks. juss take like 5 or 6 before u go to bed, you'll juss sweat like a mofo, put a fan on ya and go to bed, thats for piss tests, i dunno if that works for blood tests tho

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1849
"For this reason, when you ask "How long does mari-juana stay in your system?" you have to realize that it's very unlikely that you'll be able to get a usable answer. The most common period of time is anywhere from 3-30 days, depending on your metabolism and the amount of mari-juana that you've smoked. This is unfortunate, since it means that while most drug tests can only turn up evidence of other drugs if you've been taking the drug within a few days of the drug test, mari-juana could still be detected in a urine test up to a month after the last time it is used. If you smoke it occasionally it will remain in your system for up to 10 days. If you smoke mari-juana on a regular basis it will stay in your system for as long as 45 days, and if you smoke mari-juana at a constant pace, it can stay in the body for 90 days, Mari-juana is fat soluble. It stores in the fat cells of the body, the brain, the liver, the kidneys, in other words the major organs."

screwed.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1850
flax boost by Vale is supposed to work. its a pill you take like 3-4 times a day and it does something with the THC in your body.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1025
lol u cant fake blood tests. hair, piss and mouth swabs u can but not blood test. unless u want to take coumadin which is a blood thinner. then u can buy some beta-blockers which will slow down the pressure of the flow of blood in ur veins. pindolol is the only 1 ive used.

Bronze Member
Username: Kiker

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 49
Just go to GNC and be like Wheres the sh!t that will make me pass my Drug screen. The dude will show you this stuff and you will prolly throw down 60 bucks on it. I had my random UA on friday.. Smoked a blunt on thursday. That sh!t got it outta my system in less then 3 hours.

Bronze Member
Username: Kiker

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 50
And if they do take hair tests.. bleach your hair:D

Bronze Member
Username: Thed42

Post Number: 40
Your a fool. If it not a drug test, than mommy and daddy will never know. Plus you didn't smoke 10 blunts anyways.

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1906
you're a f@ck up dave

Gold Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1029
lol 10 blunts a weekend really isnt that much.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 5072
NEWS FLASH!

You can not "beat" a blood test. THC is lipophilic and hangs around in your body.(That is why fat and hair samples are used sometimes) If you take some of those "Blood Cleansers", all you will do is flush your body or water soluble substances. Some substances may mask the THC (by creating a stable metabolic conjugate)...but the THC will still be there and can be found.

If the lab techs don't screw up, you will not beat it. BUT, techs can easily screw up. Low-ish levels in your system can show up negative if a proper pH isnt maintained.

It your boss just uses one of those cheap "do it yourself" kinda things...yea, its very possible to pass. But if its sent off to a lab that carries out GLP...oh well.

(I'm a Toxicology major...I have to mess w/ tests like this in lab.)

-ps, i have done some very evil things to rats in labs (cyanide, parathion, penta-barbital, pheno-barbital, morphine, ether, all kinda $4it)

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 537
Canaan you're an evil f*ucker :D lol

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

I walk around like I g..., Yea thats ab... Half a brick...

Post Number: 8494
LMFAO Dave drink water and run.hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1464
canaan your totally right man. theres too many myths out there. the best way to get " a pizz test" is to drink so much water it will dilute your next pizz enough that its all water. mari-juana is stored in lipid tissue the only way to get it out fo your system. is to burn fat....period

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 410
i got a better idea pay the guy off give em like 60 bucks to make you pass lol

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2639
They reason for blood tests are ppl like you. They know ppl can fake most other test, so they take blood so it can't be altered. In short, Dont do drugs, or look for an other job. BTW, Most reputable companies are now testing due to its cheap rate (Roughly about $100-150 per test, depending on what they are looking for.)to determine suitable canidates and to "weed" out the potential trouble. if 3 job canidates make it for the final blood test, they will always chose the clean person, or keep looking. Nobody knowingly hires a druggie, unless your a labor worker.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8396
Have we established that this blood test is indeed for employment purposes?

"i have a blood test wednesday. I am wondering if blood test also test for drugs??"

What aren't you telling us dude?

This isn't a paternity test is it?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3024
I agree with Marc! With a blood screen, you are screwed. If it was a strand test, you would be even more screwed.. Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1646
I already talked to him about the whole thing. Hes cool about it now. Just a little paranoid b1tch.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2248
if you take like niacin and what not they call it a making agent and most companies will fire you happen to my friend. ive seen some people get all crazy and mix bleach with milk. that will cleen out your system. lol but wont help you any with blood. do bloodbanks screen for that stuff? i theu do you could try and give blood and see what they say kinda like a pretest? idk your screwed.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3592
The way you beat a blood test is by not being a junky or a crackhead!

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8401
^^^Word

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 281
all you need is a gallon af cranberry juice and water down your piss in the cup. ive passed 5 drug tests and i only had a week to cleanse myself for all of them and i have another coming up next week and im not clean rite now but i will still pass it.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3025
Mendota, it is a blood test not a p!ss test, lol. Polo.. :-O

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3593
"Mendota, it is a blood test not a p!ss test, lol. Polo.. :-O"

That dude is on drugs right now rofl.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2249
yep drug free is the way to be. lol.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 282
hahaha i was high when i typed that. but blood tests can be administered through urine at least my Dr. calls my piss tests blood tests but he is kind of a wack job.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 599
I dunno. Good luck man.

Gold Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1035
no u just peeee blood

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 314
i think he's just gettin a check up and flippin out, hell if it's just a physical go the following month. i don't do drugs but take blood preassure pills and stuff like that i bet my test was looked at as what isn't he on.

Gold Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1043
what blood pressure pills do you take? and is it beta-blocker or actual pressure?

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
atm on accuprill an no it's pressure as far as i know. it runs in my family with a long amount of other horrid shiit . i have anxiey and atm luckily i am on accuprill and ambien cr i take when i need it. but i was on klonapain, paxil cr, paxil, lunesta, amptitrypline, xanax, ambien regular,buse bar, trancs, muscle relaxers, my god the crap i was on i can't enven remember all of it. yet they act like they were helping my anxiety. finally i got so mad one day i just threw all my meds out and started over. working out eating a 95 percent vegitable diet, just flat out harcore fitness. i was forced to keep my blood pressure pills but knocked myself down to what i have now pretty much just one pill. i gotta get my fitness routine back running but right now i'm doing well.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3334
you can take some niacin pills to help clean it out, it makes you sweat your @ss off but it helps to get the THC to unstick from your fat and blood cells. Another thing i heard is if you use asprin right it can mask the THC for about a day so it wouldnt show up in tests.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3029
I'm waving the BS flag here! If you smoked 10 blunts, that means you have smoked probably a good more even before that. The human body contains a great deal of fat where the toxins from the weed will be stored. If you try to raise your metabolism in any way you will burn fat releasing the THC and other toxins straight into the bloodstream making it worse. Only one cure, stop smoking, exercise and wait a good 30-45 days before the test. Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5974
you fu=cking driving yoru a fu-ckin moron

Bronze Member
Username: Vt_ahole

USA

Post Number: 49
i think its pure luck if you pass or not. you can do all you want to try and fool the test and if you actually do then ur either lucky, or the guy running the test f!cked it up. ive had friends do some stupid sh!t to try and pass and some did and some didnt.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Snoop dogg doesn't even smoke 10 blunts in 2 days, plus he shares. Sounds like you gotta some crappy weed. Try the good stuff or do you buy from the ghetto?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3701
lol
ehh 10 blunts in two days isnt much lil buddy..
thats a quarter of mids a day....

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 288
i used to smoke a quarter a day when i was dealing now im down to a dub.

Gold Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1053
mark d u gotta be quiet lil man. hahahahahahaaha

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
ah i talked to dave it's nothin to do with a test it's a normal checkup like i thought it might be. it's average stuff he was just worried if they would go poking around. he's got nothin to worry about imo.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3032
If it is for a job he already has then they cannot fire him. The new law states they must make rehabilitation available to him, covered by there insurance company. For some reason alcohol doesn't fall under the substance abuse clause, don't ask me why, lmfao...Polo. :-O

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3335
10blunts in 1 day still isnt much after you smoke dro for years you kinda get used to it. BTW i have friends who passed from the niacin trick, and i dropped a week after smoking a oz. and came up clean. If your not a fat person just drink alot (alcohol helps) and sweat, which is what niacin helps with..... and your all good.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2321
THC takes 2 weeks or more to clear your system in a blood test. 90 days or more if they take a hair sample. If it is just a check-up the doctor won't give a fuck what you took, so why are you even worried?

That herpes and AIDS will show up for sure though Dave. That's the price you pay for humping ghetto sluts.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 289
hahaha

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3049
http://www.ohsinc.com/how_long_do_drugs_stay_in_your_system.htm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
A blunt ain'ta blunt unless you rolling with an 1/8. Amatuers.

Gold Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1070
right a blunt isnt a blunt unless it has exactly 3.5 grams. ur an idiot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us