Help hurry im abotu to do maybe a mistake of my life

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5814
i got 400 rigth now and i want to buy some stuff and get the most out of it i want the perfect deck for sq and it could leave me some money left for something else

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

I make it rain.

Post Number: 8427
Buy that orion 2500D on ca.com...I know you were looking at it!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5815
there the eclipse cd5100 and the pioneer premier 980bt for the same price 400 and i need to make a decition right now

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 973
p780mp is a popular choice among alot of users here :]

an be had for aroud 280-90ish i bellieve

Gold Member

Post Number: 5816
fu-ck that dude i have a kicker kx2500.1 120 to fix it and i might fix it after i spend this money i just want a ncie head unit i have a temporary sony one.........

ill buy yours logan :-)

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 867
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4306

i know it's JVC but i heard it in a store in sounded better than the alpine next to it
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2484

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=5433

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3934

Gold Member

Post Number: 5818
dude but if ill get the p780mp i rather have this

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_9262_Pioneer+Premier+DEH-P790BT.html

the thing is that the 980bt have lke a mic so it can automatically equalize the sound to match your car acoustics

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1446
IMO get a mid level deck. i think those uber-expensive decks are worth it. i dont think having all of those EQ controls makes 100 bucks of difference. i say get a nice pioneer premier or Kenwood X for about 250 and invest the rest in better or new component speakers

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1447
arent*

Gold Member

Post Number: 5819
dude chad bought the one you were talking abotu and later he got the 980bt and noticed a huge diference.......

Silver Member

Post Number: 974
if that DEH-P980BT microphone function is worth the hundred dollars more than a p780mp, then go for it i guess....?
IMO still the 780 will give u all the functions without a mic tho, and leave u with hundred dollars. Maybe u could put that hundred bucks towards a high end EQ or something

Gold Member

Post Number: 5820
ok i bought the 780 :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12550
damnit u should have got the 980....Its flyer then the 780...I own both :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5821
ok chauncy whats the diference?????? only the bluettoth???

Gold Member

Post Number: 5822
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Panasonic-CQ-TX5500W-Vacuum-Tube-CD-Player-MP3_W0QQitem Z230147325230QQihZ013QQcategoryZ50560QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thats my next purchase :-)

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12551
The bluetooth, and honestly it sounds better...Plus the visuals on it are better

Gold Member

Post Number: 5824
aaaaaaah dont beilve you like how mich better??? like is noticable or barely noticable????

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12552
trust me if u closed ur eyes u would be able to pick which one was which....The 780 is a bad azz hu though...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5825
ahhhhhhhh chauncy chauncy why you didnt came earlier now i have to play with the 780mp :-( man shame on you chauncy........ damnnnnnnn...

anyways yeah fu-ck ill have some money left for a bigger amp :-)

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12553
dude its the 4th of July...Gotta be out having fun...

But like i said...The 780 is a monster....Its a great hu....U will like it...If you dont use Bluethooth that much anyway...u will be happy...

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2235
Take that $400 and buy yourself a new brain Lil Rob cuz the one you have is worthless.

Pinche pendeja puto naco mamon.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5826
yeah yeah cool cool man well my other kx2500.1 will ebarriving soon and umm my blown kx will be sent for repair im still debating if i will be using the 6k rms but i think is gonna be too much for a sq... 1500 rms might do it :-)

dude i was partying but they shoot some punk by my house so the police is investigating and shyt so all got home early.

yeah wat eva my lil b1tch i still luv you :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 977
chauncy is lying, he just hates me

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14114
980 is awesome man.

but i don't use the mic for auto eq cause it sets the bass way too low for my taste.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5827
then i did a good choice :-) the 780 is the same as the 980bt as it has same internals and burr brown dac :-) the only thing the 980bt has is the bluetooth and the eq auto equalization.

Platinum Member

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14121
also the fact that its the 980bt rob. lol. naw but you made a correct choice.

king rob.....quick question. i am thinking of getting the pioneer avic-n3 to use along with my 980bt. good choice? the reason i ask is i remember you have a double hu install in your car.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1867
"Take that $400 and buy yourself a new brain Lil Rob"

thats what i was thinking, after trying to read and understand the thread title 7 times in a row...

if you read all of lil robs posts with a scarface accent you can usually understand better.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5828
yeah i trimmed some exceees of my radio bezel with i dont know is called a router or a trimmer or a rotary tool....

the 980bt has a aux in the back so you could take the front full range signal of the n3 and send the sound str8t to the 980bt then with the 980bt you could tweak the sound equalize it and send the signal of 5 volts to the amps .

Gold Member

Post Number: 5829
your gonna use the n3 for navigation and video purposes right??? then my idea is just right :-)

Platinum Member

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14122
well i have to get a ip-bus cable to connect it to the 980bt but yeah that is what i plan on doing.

should i get the one with navi or should i just get a cheaper model without the navi?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5830
i personally did not like the n2 n3 or n1 they have poor touch screen performace and response i will recomend you get a str8t gps receiver it will be better since it wont get in your audio system. they have better points of interest etc...

ip bus umm not really we did one and it sucked the sound was muddy it was better to take out a full range of the front channel and use it on the 770mp that we used and we used a avic n1 with a 770mp i think it was that model not sure of the head unit but the gps was the n1.

bottom line get a good gps like the tom tom.. the pionner one is slow it takes like an hour to recalculate and calculate my small gps takes almost 3 seconds to calculate and recalculate a route..

if you want it for video the new one piuoneer got out is the avh-5900 perfect for watching video since you can burn divx files and play it there

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_9610_Pioneer+AVH-P5900DVD.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 5831
OMG this is bullshyt the sonic.com told me they dont have the 780 instock and ibought the last one they suck but hey i got me a 980bt :-)

Platinum Member

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14123
nice. you will like it.

btw kingrob......i will be getting a mmats 3500.1 to power my rl-s. it is going to be awesome.

$700 for the mmats 3500.1. they are giving it to me for a good price cause it was sitting in their showroom for around 8 months. still get full warranty.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5833
dude the mmats will kick azz but i will throw a kx2500.1 for you rl-s man will blend like magik with the kx Sq, i really dont like the mmats 3500.1 for a sq set up. really high thd ratings or harmonic ratings plus thats a more than a spl amp than a sq.

get the kicker kx2500.1 thats more of a sq amp than a mmats and the kicker is more efficient with more capacitance bank and less invurnerable to clipping :-) but even tho if you go for the mmats well go for it :-)

Platinum Member

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14124
i am getting the mmats. it is a very efficient amp. also between the 2 amps you won't be able to tell the diffence in sound.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5835
who knows unless you hear them both at the same time

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2236
Yeah you will love the 980.... Premier rocks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us