Need advice on subwolfer choice

Username: The_jakesta

Newnan, Ga Us

Post Number: 1
previously I owned a 2002 sebring lxi hard top...I had a top of the line pioneer Head unit which I still have and love...I also had a SPL 1000w amp and a 12" AudioPipe Subwolfer...both were good but I sold them

I wrecked my car

now I have an 06 chrystler sebring limited which is convertable...I want bass...but I have a small trunk...and I need a lot of room in it...I travel alot...so the only advice I've been givin was to buy two 10" sledgehammers and the amps to push them...that's a little bit more than I wish to spend...so Somebody suggested Sony xplodes (flats) but I hear those suck...so I need a system I can here while driving 80 with the top down preferably under 800 dollars..some advice would be nice...

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 865
.75 ft^3 sealed each 10". And put the 2 seperate boxes off to the side of the trunk and install the amp on the side somewhere and you should have plenty of room. And it would be heard no problem with the top down going 80 mph.

http://www.low-hz.com/commerce/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=85&osCsid=b1 7304e9be305b882be7ee4b7793c984

But just to let you know. That is my site, so take my opinion for what it's worth. Make sure to ask other people's opinions of course. I am just saying one thing I think would do very well considering what you said.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us