Little fun with a RD Audio Super Heavy 15

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 907
So I went to a drag yesterday and buddy of mine that has a shop about an hour from me was running a RE MT 15 in a crx with 2 American Bass VFL 400.1's at .35 ohms. Box was designed by David at RE at 3.5 cubes before sub and 75 inches of port. Suppose to be tuned to 59 hz I believe. Well his first test on a TL with 13.6 volts was a 151.2. Next burp was a 150.*, and from then on the MT was a steady 149.7/8. She was pretty hot on the cap. Well, after the drag, still had a TL near and swapped it for the Super Heavy I have. In the MT's recommended box and at 1 ohm she hit a steady 150.3 back to back with about 5 burps. Took the power ALOT easier, sounded better, and just all in all sounded alot louder. Everyone who heard it said the same compared to the MT. This was the SPL version SHW with 3 inch coil. All in all, I am VERY happy with the performance of the sub and how she took the power with ease. He took my subs virginity and loved every min of it. After we design him a box and get him a quad coil SHW, we will see what he thinks about that :-)

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3096
That's pretty good.Nice consistency on that woofer.Let's see what it does in it's own natural habitat,cause that thing's an animal :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13560
very impressive kevin. that sub is a beast.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1792
I would hope that it did well considering that it is a $1200 driver. Even the MT is several hundred dollars cheaper.

And why the name Revolution Design? What is so revolutionary about it? As far as I am concerned the only thing "revolutionary" about it is the dust cap. And the lesser priced models use 2 1/2" voice coils instead of 3" which is an obvious cost cutting measure. And now DC Audio is coming out with an almost identical line of drivers.

Don't mean to take Rob's position as forum dick, but it's the truth. But then again what do I know? I have only built 3000+ professional quality boxes, done over 1000 mobile and home audio installs, been on three world tours and five US tours and witnessed the best that pro audio has to offer while sitting at my drums in the middle of a 120dB+ environment every night, earned a bachelors degree in audio engineering when I was 20 years old, and been in the car audio game longer than some of you have been alive.

Somebody had to speak up and say it...

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 910
Here is a link to another guy with a single SHW 12 on same wattage and amps I think, ( how odd ). http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239324

This sub is really the baddest woofer I have played with by far. I think the Focus may see one in the future :-)

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 3097
"Don't mean to take Rob's position as forum dick"

You could never take that position away from me!

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1794
I just took it for the 3 minutes it took me to type that, it's all yours buddy

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 911
The sub is priced at full MSRP on site and is worth every penny but can be purchased cheaper when contacted. We use certain voice coils for certain uses. If you are an audio engineer, and you are basically saying you have to have a 3 inch coil to do something, you need to go back to school, a differnet one at that, and learn a few more things. Ghetto University is a bad college for you to attend and grow up. Our Elite SPL 15 has proven itself with a 2 1/2 inch coil. If you got a problem don't post, create your own thread. I really don't appreciate your uneducated post and would like for you not to post on this thread.

Kevin

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1795
Uneducated post? Puhlease. I wasn't "basically" saying anything but exactly what I said, so it is easy for you to sit back and dispute that now. Ghetto University? LOL, did you make that all by yourself? How the f!ck do you know where I went or what I have done and know? What have you ever done at the ripe old age of 22? When you were in diapers I was doing exactly what you are attempting to do now.

So I'll tell you what Kevin, let me know if you want me to send you my cell phone number and then we can talk live about my inexperience. Ok? We will discuss audio basics like damping factor, slew rate, excursion as opposed to Xmax, the difference between IMD distortion and THD, etc. This will give you a chance to google these things and brush up. So lemme know.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5526
THE MT PRICE IS REGULAR 600 BUCKS THEY PUT 1200 BUT THATS NOT THE FINAL PRICE OR MAYBE YOU GET IT IF YOUR DUMB. EVEN WOOFERSETC.COM LIST THEM FOR 1200 AND WHEN YOU ARE READY TO GET IT THE PRICE IS AROUND 650 BUCKS

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 914
Well I said my peace and that's how it is. You want to speak with me, my number is on my site. But you really need to do some more research, because our little 2 1/2 inch coil has put up better numbers than alot of 3 inchers. It is all about what the sub is made to do and how to do it. Now I may not be the smartest man in the world and know everything about audio equipment, but you aren't looking to good yourself. As stated you can call me or call Steve the owner and hear from the head horse. Don't down a product because it doesn't have what you think it should have.

Kevin

PS: And just because you have a degree doesn't mean you know everything about audio.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1776
Now im only 18 years old, and know very little about "how a sub works" and all that stuff. I do however know that if your the owner or work for a company you probably shouldn't bad mouth or put down someone who is posting on your companys product (ghetto university comment). Thats just not professional. If Brad said something that was incorrect, correct him and move on

Kevin, I'm not trying to pick sides here and I like your guys products, but come on now.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1797
Look Kevin I don't have anything against you personally and in fact you seem to be a straight up guy from the posts I have read. I am just stating the obvious. There is nothing even remotely "revolutionary" about your drivers. How is that putting down a product? And I clearly said that I got that degree over fifteen years ago. I have learned a whole hell of alot since then in real-world applications -- I am not resting on my past laurels here by a longshot.

And why do you keep harping on the voice coil size? All I said was most serious manufacturers use 3" and even 4" vc's for their applications. "We use certain voice coils for certain uses." LOL "certain uses" means to me COST.... period. Talk to Scott Atwell and Chad Kuypers or the guys over at TC about this if you are confused. As I expected you aren't willing to call me and talk live about this without the help of a search engine to assist your posts or your buddy Steve. Below is a perfect example of why I am fed up and was inclined to post what I did. Nuff said and I will stay out of your threads from now on. You proved to me just what I thought you would. That is all I needed. Cheers.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/362151.html

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 915
What I got from your post Brad, was we use 2 1/2 coils to make the product cheap and the product is going to perform bad with those coils. Read your post from my view and you will see it looks that way. Why does using a 3 and 4 inch coil make a manufacturer serious? The quality and performance of our subs is being proved daily and keeps getting better. For you to post such seems to me you have a problem with the product and such. My post in that link means exactly what?

I created a post about the use of a sub and performance on the sub, and you post on the thread a insult to the company. Like I said, my number is all over the internet, you can call me.

Kevin

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1798
I didn't say it MADE your product cheap I said that it was a cost cutting measure. And is it not? Are you going to sit here and tell me all about how 2 1/2" voice coils are superior to 3"?

The "quality and performance" of you subs was never disputed. The uniqueness was, however. I originally said that I hope that they would perform given the comparative cost.

Your post in that link means what it shows. The thread was entitled "Fi Showdown" not "Whore me the drivers your company happens to sell". What don't you understand about that? Every thread about subs is an opportunity for you to hock your drivers. Again.... is it not? And you keep saying that your number is all over the internet, I knew that going in. It just proves to everyone reading this thread that you don't have a pot to piss on when it comes to actual knowledge about audio in general, and that you don't have the sack to call me on your own. And also, everyone knows who made your post, after all it says in big bold letters at the upper left who you are. It looks rather retarded to end a post in this manner doesn't it?

Brad

Bronze Member
Username: Imperial_designs

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 92
brad for a man of your intelligence that is a rather stupid question. there are a few known ways to increase efficiency(in such high MMS drivers) but that is still very limited, and when you find a more efficient transfer of electrical energy to acoustical energy below 100hz PLEASE let me know cause you probably embarked on some revolutionary...

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1799
Who was talking about efficiency Joel? I see that you own some RD drivers and good for you.... they are a decent product. That was never an area of dispute in the first place. And why do you feel the need to jump in here when this has nothing to do with you? It's nice that you are showing some loyalty to the company but take your homerism elsewhere ok?

Bronze Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 11
Why a 2 1/2" coil on the orig. elite SPL?

The efficiency is 94db @ 1 watt and it is proven to hold 5 to 6 k on burps.

Cost cutting? How we make our own coils in the USA. If we were cost cutting our subwoofers would be assembled in Asia. Correct?

Well as I put it out here a couple days ago that we redesigned the Elite Spl and went off the new Alpha motor. And what can the new Elite Spl take for a sub 500.00 subwoofer? 8 to 10k on burps.
8k for bass race and 93.8 efficiency at 1 watt.

A lot of people have an f--ked up misconception on RD Audio all Because of a back plate. Now in 2007 and 2008 custom tooled coils and back plates and redesigned spiders. Orig. RD Amp circuit boards being in final stages and a new custom tooled basket it the works that allows 4" of excursion. Well, draw your own conclusions. Like it was said before let the war be won or lost in the battle field. We are here like it or not and were not sitting still with thousands being pumped into R&D.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1800
Lol Hi Steve. I love how Kevin summoned you because obviously he can't keep up. Why all this talk of efficiency due to vc size? Almost everyone here would and is sending over 1000 RMS into their drivers. Has a few dB of efficiency become your battle cry?

I am honestly happy to hear that your drivers are made in the USA, and like I have stated already probably three times in this thread, I didn't ever doubt your product and I never meant to make such a huge deal out of this with my initial post, but your boy Kevin chose to battle it out. Fly like an eagle brotha.

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 12
"Has a few dB of efficiency become your battle cry?"

No sir, I think it is an all around statement. New voice coils that handle well over 600 degrees/spiders that never ware out/New hot forged deep back plates/New motors/ etc.....

I will change a sub in a minute if we find a way to better it.

Try one out you will love them!

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1802
Well that's more like it. I appreciate your honesty, not to mention your intelligence Steve.

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 13
Kevin never summoned me. I was speaking with a potential customer and he let me in on it.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1955
I love it keep going.

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1908
hehe im keeping track too

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 14
Sup fellas?

Anyone going to the show in GA on june 23rd and 24th? We will be there with some new products if anyone is interested. We should have several guys running for us there. Should be around 10 RD vehicles but you know how sh_t comes up and people BS so i am thinking 5 or so.

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 15
I know some of you are going to be watching the Sopranos tonight. What do you think is going to happen? I hope it is not lame.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1909
u should come to illinois or west indiana

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 916
WOW, this blew up while eating. Brad, I don't have to call you and prove myself to you one bit. You can call me 24/7 when you want. But as of now, I do have a life outside of forums and we are watching a movie :-)

As for the post, why is it any of your business who I speak to or what about. If I think RD will work, so be it. If DD will work so be it. I have access to over 15 brands but some better than other in certain measures.

My phone is by my side 24/7 and when you want to call, I will be here, Joey knows :-)

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 1910
*cough brad won cough*

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 917
For sure on the GA show. I should have my little daily street beat going as well. Going to be fun. Hopefully I will be over my sun burn I got now. 96 degrees in a wal-mart parking lot on asphalt gets pretty hot.

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 1956
The winner is ecoustics

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7367
D@mn. I showed up too late to instigate.

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 16
Justin i am in Chicago alot. I grew up on the south-side. All my family lives in the humbolt park area. I only pass through IN. except a couple times chilled in Gary.

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1386
steve are you talking about the big NOPI event ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5528
CHICAGO GLAD TO HEAR MAN I LIVE ON LITTLE VILLAGE NOT TOO FAR FROM HUMBOLT PARK... WHEN YOU GOING TO GIVE US SOME GOOD DISCOUNTS LOCALLY

Bronze Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 93
quoted by brad...Who was talking about efficiency Joel? I see that you own some RD drivers and good for you.... they are a decent product. That was never an area of dispute in the first place. And why do you feel the need to jump in here when this has nothing to do with you? It's nice that you are showing some loyalty to the company but take your homerism elsewhere ok?

say, your the one asking the questions here not me... questions you should know the answer too, i can break it down for you quite easily.... i hate to have to do that though... seeing as you have a degree and all... can you even tell me/us what the most important factors in power handling and HOW to improve them? or maybe what type of suspension you could use and what an inductor is?

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 798
"My phone is by my side 24/7 and when you want to call, I will be here, Joey knows :-) "

just a lil gaaay? lmao im jus playin kev

Bronze Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 94
oh and BTW i addressed your STUPID comment and questions because you really have no clue as to what your posting/talking about... MR I've seen it all.. can't wait to get me a good business loan... next time you post just remember there are people out there that know whats going on...has steve answered your question? said when someone has to defend his company from outlandish childish remarks..

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13567
well good for you. when i grow up i want to have my own business too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7368
Ooooh noooo.Upload

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1803
Can someone translate what this bayou retard just typed? Joel Spumante, you remind me of that kid who couldn't make the football team but brings a ball to the game and throws it back and forth on the sideline with his gay friend to show everyone he is an athlete who didn't apply himself.

Eight whole years of A/V experience lol! I have more years than that in picking lint out of my ass. Choose better battles son, this one is over and done and nobody wants or needs you here in this thread.

Bronze Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 95
chard when your young and don't have much credit history its hard... so i mush do electrical off shore for now .... you go ahead and do you i bet I'll do me just fine.... when you need schooling BTW its free...

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13569
see joel this was between kevin and brad. they both made interesting points and it was a good read. until your stupid azz came on trying to defend kevin. first of all, kevin is a smart dude and knows what he is talking about. he don't need you to defend him. then you start insulting brad, who had nothing to do with you. very nice. i can see you will do well in your business.

no offense joel, but if you want to kiss kevin's azz so much, why don't you just give him a blow job and be done with it. otherwise shut the fu ck up and let the 2 intelligent people argue.

remember i said no offense. i didn't want you to get offended.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5529
I FU=CKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE THE SHYT AND KNOW EVERYTHING... AND THEN THE DUMBASSES TRYING TO LOOK EVEN SMARTER WHILE IN REAL TIME THEY ARE FU=CKING MEANINGLESS THAN THE OTHER KNOW IT ALL.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1806
Lil Rob this thread requires an IQ above 60.... sorry compadre.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7370
I'm hungry for some wings Chad.

This thread went up down, side to side, inside and out. Which way did he go George, which way did he go???

Either way, the read has been fun.
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 115
The people from low-hz always seem to start drama around here just like that big blow up few weeks ago too bad people can't be banned from here:-( I know they been banned from other forums because of that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
Paul STFU i hate you lol jk just wanted to start drama like the other guys:-)

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1807
Well like I said Paul.... it needed to be said. Maybe I was the only one that had the sack to say it but regardless I hope you guys learned something from all of this.

For those less fortunate (Lil Moron Rob), look up the big words here: http://dictionary.reference.com/

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 800
lol yall wild

Gold Member

Post Number: 7372
I have nothing personal against anybody here. I was lucky enough to benifit from the group buy and got my Mag at a good price from Kevin. Free enterprise only helps the consumer.

Not totally unrelated but there seems to be a forum wide war going on not only with dealers but box builders as well. I see that it can bring out the best AND worst in anybody. What's left is the potential consumer wondering how his inquiry got all fucked up by the bombardment of car salesman like approaches to his needs.

And Treo, I'm always game for a pic war.

God I love this place.

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
no thanks paul i know i would lose lol

Bronze Member
Username: Mrray13

Post Number: 73
i was really enjoying the brad and steve show. why did it stop?

and joel, no offense, but i'd quit tugging on brad's cape strings there buddy. might actually make him turn around and insult you...

kevin, where's my email? don't pull a ben, bro.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 731
Kent.....Leave

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13578
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

my wheeeeee is longer than yours.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5531
FU-CK YOU BRAD YOU THINK YOUR THE SHYT BECAUSE YOU GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE.. B1TCH PLZ THERES PEOPLE WITOUT ANY SKOOL EDUCATION THAT ARE 5X SMARTER THAN YOUR FU-CKING @SS...

SO YOUR SAYING THAT IM FU=CKING DUMB??? HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK YOU DUMBSHYT AT YOUR AGE AND WHERE YOU WERE 18??? IM 18 I GOT MY 2 PLACES ON MEXICO THAT I PAID EVERY PESO FOR IT I STARTED TO WORK AT 14 ON CONSTRUCTION NOW IM 18 HAVE MY TWO PLACES BACK IN MEXICO READY TO HAVE MY KID AND OPENING A SHOP IN MEXICO YOU FU=CKING DUMBSHYT COULD YOU DO THAT BY YOUR OWN AT YOUR AGE WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT FROM YOUR DADDY???I NEVER HAD ANY ECONOMY SUPPORT FROM MY MOM SHE HAD TO WORK TO STAY ALIVE I HAD TO DO IT TOO I DONT HAVE A DAD BUT NOW TODAY EVERYTHING CHANGED SHE HAS HER OWN BUSINESS I WILL HAVE MY OWN WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME DUMB???

FOR YOU FU CKINGINFOMATION YOU DUMBSHYT CALLED BRAD COLLEGE YOUR SOPHISTICATED IQ AINT NOTHING BUT NUMBERS YOU DUMBSHIT AND YOUR FU-CKING DICTIONARY AINT NOTHING BUT WORDS

TALK ABOUT WORDS I KNOW MORE WORDS IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES ALL COMBINED THAN YOUR WHOLE FU-CKING MISERABLE RESUME,YOUR FU=CKING AUTOBIOGRAPHY YOU PIECE OF MISERABLE SHYT.

YOU THINK YOU BEEN TRU ALL THE SHYT IN LIFE??? YOU THINK YOUR LIFE WAS HARDER THAN THE POOR PEOPLE IN AFRICA OR THE PEOPLE THAT SUFFER FROM THE CATRINA, THE TSUNAMI ETC..???? THATS PEOPLE THAT HAD BEEN TRU TUFF SHYTS IN LIFE NOT YOUR F@GGOT @SS DUMBSHYT MAKING YOU LOOK DUMMER THATN YOU ARE

STOP B1TCHING WITH YOUR FU=CKING EBONICS CR@P YOU PIECE OF SHYT

IF YOU ARE A PERSON SO EDUCATED YOU SHOULDN'T BE PROVING ALL THE FU-CKING THING THAT MOVES THAT YOUR THE SMARTEST PERSON IN EARTH CUZ YOU GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE.

i CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHERE SOMEONE WITH YOUR TYPE OF MOUTH AND TONGUE COULDN'T BEGIN to PRONONCE THE VOCABULARY NOR UNDERSTAND THE ACTUAL DETH OF WHAT EDUCATED MEANS.

BOTTOM LINE:

- AN EDUCATED PERSON WILL NEVER ACT LIKE THIS LIL B1TCH/BRAD IS ACTING AND A HIGH REPUTABLE PERSON WILL NEVER BASH OTHER PEOPLES PRODUCT EVERYTHING IT HAS THE CHANCE.

-THERE IS A HIGH DIFERENCE BETWEEN A PERSON GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE AND A RETARD, BUT THERE WILL BE NO DIFERENCE FROM A PERSON GRADUATED THAN A PERSON THAT IS REAL TO EARTH NOT SOME BULLSHYT FAKE @SS PUNK TRYING TO ACT LIKE THE KNOW IT ALL GUY AND LOTS OF EXPERIENCE..

- EXPERIENCE IS NOT FREE, EXPERIENCE DOESNT GET IN COLLEGE EXPERIENCE ONLY EVENTS IN LIFE CAN GIVE YOU EXPERIENCE, IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THE MOST EXPERIENCED PERSON IN EARTH I THINK YOU SHOULD BE AROUND 10000 BILLION YEARS OLD THEN YOU WILL BE AN EXPERIENCED PERSON.

-POWER IS NOT THE SAME AS KNOWLEDGE.

-YOU THINK TALKING ABOUT CAR AUDIO PHYSICS CAN MAKE YOU THE MOST INTELLIGENT PERSON???? THERE ARE PEOPLE SMARTER THAN YOU THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO READ FOR YOU FU-CKINGMATION.

- THE DICTIONARY WILL NEVER PAY FOR BILLS IS WHAT YOU DO.
}

Gold Member

Post Number: 5532
I SPEND ALL MY MONEY SAVED ON THING THAT I NEED LIKE MY FUTURE HOUSE THAT IM BUILDING AND MY FUTURUE BUSINESS THAT I PAID PEOPLE TO CONSTRUCT IT BACK IN MEXICO ALL THE REST I TRY TO SAVE IT AND I JUZZ GET ALIL FOR MY HOBBY WICH IN THIS CASE IS CAR AUDIO AND VIDEO GAMES. I DONT SPEND ALL MY MONEY BUILDING BOXES AND BUYING SUBWOOFERS I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO AND LOOK FOR MY SON'S FUTURE.

AT MY AGE I CAN TELL YOU THAT IM 100% SURE THAT I WAS SMARTER THAN YOU IN BOTH CAR AUDIO AND IN REAL LIFE EDUCATION THAT WHEN YOU WHERE AT MY AGE.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 732
Chad lol. I made sure mine was bigger than his lol.

He's a jerk. Everytime I prove a point, and want to test a product over at SSA, they ban me from the forum so I can't show up their "sponsored" companies. But I guess all SSA is about is making money, so I shouldn't expect them to let me show up some of their companies. So what they do is ban me, and then say I didn't come through with delivering a product to test. You guys really make me laugh, and why don't you go post this over at SSA for me LOL.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gold Member

Post Number: 5533
WHERES THIS LIL B1TCH/BRAD AT???

Gold Member

Post Number: 5534
SO YOU THINK YOU KNOWWAT EDUCATION MEANS???? BUT IM PRETTY SURE YOUR WRONG.

EDUCATION:the imparting of knowledge, positive judgement and well-developed wisdom.( learned a new meaning of a word did you???) yes lil b1tch ,we not only use words that we really know the meaning but we use lots of analogies, and artistic forms for expression you dumbshit.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 478
Is it necessary to insult lil rob all the time brad? You already mentioned it in many posts WE ALL KNOW YOU DONT LIKE HIM! Just leave it at that you dont like each other cool there are people who dont get along no matter what i am sure other people get tired of seeing you talk sh!t to him all the time too just my 2 cents.....

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1808
I am here now Roberto Pequeno. I have been with my girlfriend which you should probably try to do but since yours is pregnant I dont blame your azz for keeping back. I just tried to read your chicken scratch comments like everyone else here did four times and all I could come up is that you are a retard. You should know better than to mess with me Pequeno. You are beyond what most schools would designate a moron. Response?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7374
Open the flocking flood gates! It's on everyone!

Brad, after you read this and when you're loading your gun, remember, I have candy.

This is why I come here!

I didn't start it, feed it, or condone it.

God I love this place!

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1809
He jumped in just like you did Avalanche. what do you expect?

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13581
just playing around showrides. whatever problem you have with kent is you guys' business. hope you guys can work out the differences. both of you guys seem like cool people.

now lets all enjoy the nba finals. the cavs in 6.

GO KING JAMES.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1810
And I have layed off Lil Fag Rob for two months because I promised him that.... ask him. Those two months are up.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 481
I jumped in because i am tired of this are you racist do you not like mexicans? Whats the big problem you have with him? He cant spell so be it some people cant read no need to insult that guy if that makes you feel better you need to find something else to do. Nobody is perfect......

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1811
This thread has nothing to do with you avalanche.... do you understand that?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5536
"I have been with my girlfriend which you should probably try to do but since yours is pregnant"

whats that ^^ someway to defend your self by changing the view of this conversation by bringingsex?? all i can come up is that you are really the retard here

AND for your fu=cking information you dumbshyt im still banging my girlfriend and im not bi=tching about that and trying to defend myslef using words with sex involved.

for yoru information my girl fu c ks with me every time. and for your information i fu ck every time i want why the fu=ck you have to brought girlfriends and sex to this i retype again you are proving your self the retard in this conversation.???

" I just tried to read your chicken scratch comments like everyone else here did four times and all I could come up is that you are a retard."

well i tried to read all your dumb critized stupid comments AND i still and i have to reTYPE it again i CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHERE SOMEONE WITH YOUR TYPE OF MOUTH AND TONGUE COULDN'T BEGIN to PRONONCE THE VOCABULARY NOR UNDERSTAND THE ACTUAL DETH OF WHAT EDUCATED MEANS.

all I could come up is that you are a retard.

"you are beyond what most schools would designate a moron. respose?"

my response is that i already im building my future by myself that you will still trying and gotten help from your dear daddy and mommy.

response???}

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1812
^^^^ Thanks for saving me the effort of a response retard.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5538
i dont understand whats worng with this guy man.

i dont even talked to this guy and he still insulted me i told him why and he said because... im like wtf. i told him to stay away from me without insulting him.

i guess thats a new way to prove how smart he is with his high IQ.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5539
"^^^^ Thanks for saving me the effort of a response retard."

that response really shows your high iq and your big education.

to be honest you have to recomend your college because it was well worth it. to bad i never had the chance to to attend one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
I hate racist people they all should die

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1813
Lil Rob I told you I would not diss you for 2 months right? And I kept my word. It was the hardest thing I almost ever did in my life but I stuck to my promise. You know I did.

Time is up bitch. You make it easy for everyone here to diss and laugh at you because you are an illiterate moron. End of story.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1814
Stay out of this Treo, you know I am ok.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5540
i never went to a class where someone could teach me how to speak or type english, i dont even got the money to buy video self instructional videos on how to type and talk english, im only 4 years living in this country and as far i see it and learnign the English leanguage here without any help and doind a good job

so you think brad that if you go to mexico with 0 spanish for 4 years will u ever learn this much of your second language like im doing?? oh and witout any help of videos or classes..

every people are stupid once in their lifes im not saying im smart but as far im doing with my life im proud even tho that im not a wealthy richer man. im forming up a family and building my future and family future and thats what matters

"And I have layed off Lil Fag Rob for two months because I promised him that.... ask him. Those two months are up."

another sign of what a retard really IS. for your info i called you up cuz i was tired of your criticisms and your bullshit talking.}

Gold Member

Post Number: 5541
fu ck you brad i have standards you ignorant piece of shyt. i dont spend all my time in front of a computer tacking some person just to isnult him like you were doing that before to me.

what does that make you SUPERIOR???? SMARTER??? b1tch plz your juzz a f@ggy ignorant person and a meaningless person.

i wish we had a time machine so i could send you back in time and send you to catholic school with mother mary that havent got fucked in 15 years. migth that would help out not to be that f@ggoot you are now.

if you fu cking keep b1tching im gonna save all this discussion between you and me and if you keep b1tchign i will show it to you just so you can see how ignorat are you.}

Gold Member

Post Number: 5542
whats happening brad why you aint responsing to my shyts??? i cuz im killing you and maybe you are realizing how meaningless piece of shyt you are??? cmon pseak up free up your mind.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5543
gotta go buy some food for my family ill be back in about 15 mins so dont think other things that i got scared or bull shyt like that

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1815
The beauty of Lil Rob is that he disses himself without any intervention ^^^^

Gold Member

Post Number: 5544
hahahahahah thats your comeback??? b1tch plz if you cand defend yoru self dont try to make the lion mad, you will only hurt yourself :-)

and thats a bold statement :-) ahahahha

Bronze Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 98
sorry man but that was a really stupid question..... the thread was interesting and should have NEVER been off topic/distorted.... brad had no say in any of this, the man made a statement. im sorry im not defending anyone. you got me twisted... i just can't stand people who act like kids.. remember the original topic? what does brads post have to do with the subject?

i quote
And why the name Revolution Design? What is so revolutionary about it? As far as I am concerned the only thing "revolutionary" about it is the dust cap. And the lesser priced models use 2 1/2" voice coils instead of 3" which is an obvious cost cutting measure. And now DC Audio is coming out with an almost identical line of drivers.

its called being smart and knowing how to play your cards.... then you kick yourself in the face by saying "And the lesser priced models use 2 1/2" voice coils instead of 3" which is an obvious cost cutting measure." when you have NO CLUE...

I'm done its pointless.. its mis information and mis representation which you can BTW be prosecuted for... aka slander..... just keep your mouth shut its that simple... if you want to know something just email the guy.... im not defending steve or kevin or anyone just pointing out how mindless that post was... if you think i'm stupid please(and to you i may be) please test my knowledge before slandering my name...

BTW i would knock someone COLD out if kevin asked me too...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5545
brad is juzz a lil kid trapped into a man body

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1829
Joel LOL you are asking for it aren't you. Where do you live tough guy? I have the money to fly you out here to meet me and talk your shit ok? You want to fly out here on my dime and prove how tough you are at my expense? Or are you just talking shit? Up to you homoboy. Didn't think anyone would call you on your shit did you? And I hope you call me on mine because I will knock your fucking teeth out in less than a minute. Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 882
Since the only 4 words i could understand were related to my question, i will ask.

Here for 4 years legally, or illegally?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1830
Lil Rob.... everyone at this site knows you are a joke. Why don't you embrace that because that is all you will ever be here, you spastic moron?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1831
LOL Ren.....exactly. Check your Simpsons thread brotha.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 734
This is a great car audio forum lol.

It is actually more like an online version of that Nick Cannon show. Wild N out lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1959
Yo nick yo nick yo nick

Gold Member

Post Number: 7386
"This is a great car audio forum lol."

With a Springer twist.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1960
Showrides

How is your build going?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7387
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
"He's a jerk. Everytime I prove a point, and want to test a product over at SSA, they ban me from the forum so I can't show up their "sponsored" companies. But I guess all SSA is about is making money, so I shouldn't expect them to let me show up some of their companies. So what they do is ban me, and then say I didn't come through with delivering a product to test. You guys really make me laugh, and why don't you go post this over at SSA for me LOL.
"

lol, you so funny. i guess you and your partner kevin don't talk much? and let me spill some things here benny boy...

you never proved any point. matter of fact, you were wrong about everything your memory served you so correctly on. if you want, i'll link the post here where you actually challanged mach5, who sent me a sub and it's currently in my truck, and agreed to me testing a rD sub against it. then you researched me, called out mark yet again, saying i would give a 100% unbiased review, and when you found out mark sent a sub....GASP...YOU backed out.you got scared i presume. didn't want your golden egg to get shown up? i mean all that talk above about showing people up, yet all you did was run. and i called you out on it. so i'm a jerk for that? so then i get a pm over at ca.com to call kevin, and i did. we talked for an hour. he says he's sending me the sub you wouldn't. so, who's wanting to "show" up whom? i have a mach5 subwoofer, but no rD. all that huffing and puffing above, yet....

also, i didn't want you banned. i had nothing to do with it. i enjoy a good arguement, as if that isn't obvious. but i also back up my statements, and don't look for loopholes and backdoors, unlike you. and you definitely didn't get banned for proving any points, lol. you must live in a nice fairytale world.

your nothing but mouth. and quite a large one at that. your so confident, send your subwoofer up here. i have absolutely nothing against rD. matter of fact, i enjoyed brad's and steve's little debate. steve seems like a intelligent guy, which has me confused as to why he will deal with a moron like you.

so call me names, we can go back and forth all you want. tell me to leave, and say i'm a jerk. i think i've started to help out here enough to kinda show that to be wrong. but don't get me wrong, i can be a jerk. and will if the situation calls for it.

so i'll say this here, in front of your adoring fans....

man up or shut up punk. hopefully, your partner kevin is what your not, a man of his word. if he is, i should have an email soon with a tracking number. if not, well, then i'll be a jerk, lol...

and wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...make it as long as you wish. mimicing a person is the sincerest form of flattery one can recieve. so you want to be like me, nice. you'll have to grow a pair first though...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 17
wow, people talk alot of head to each other on a car audio forum. I dont know why any of you take the sh-t personal. It some BS words over the net. I dont know about this stuff but How i see it is, if it is not said to you face it aint sh-t. I mean what can you do to each other on a PC?
You guys should just hold you tounges unless your going to see each other. It just sounds stupid. I dont talk sh-t, i got over that after years on cicero ave. and spaulding ave in chicago. Why waste time on bogus sh-t? Anyways if you insist start a new thread called xxxxxx VS. XXXXXXXX net fighting 101. Because if people really wanted to be a tough guy im sure there is a hood near you!lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 5547
"oel LOL you are asking for it aren't you. Where do you live tough guy? I have the money to fly you out here to meet me and talk your shit ok? You want to fly out here on my dime and prove how tough you are at my expense? Or are you just talking shit? Up to you homoboy. Didn't think anyone would call you on your shit did you? And I hope you call me on mine because I will knock your fucking teeth out in less than a minute. Thanks!"

he now got the rapper and the criminal in him :-)

Lil Rob.... everyone at this site knows you are a joke. Why don't you embrace that because that is all you will ever be here, you spastic moron?

actually your dumb to realize that your the moron in here :-).

adn renegaderun have ever heard of visa??? passport??? man ren why you have to hate??? wat i done to you?? pff another lil b1tch showing his racism.

lets be real brad if we were at the same age as i am right know you clearly know that i will be doing what im doing right now while you will be baby sitted. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1398
bunch of keyboard commando's in here

Gold Member

Post Number: 3100
"And I hope you call me on mine because I will knock your fucking teeth out in less than a minute. Thanks!"

Damnit Brad!Still up to your crazy, tough guy,cowboy ways

Gold Member

Post Number: 5550
"wow, people talk alot of head to each other on a car audio forum. I dont know why any of you take the sh-t personal. It some BS words over the net. I dont know about this stuff but How i see it is, if it is not said to you face it aint sh-t. I mean what can you do to each other on a PC?
You guys should just hold you tounges unless your going to see each other. It just sounds stupid. I dont talk sh-t, i got over that after years on cicero ave. and spaulding ave in chicago. Why waste time on bogus sh-t? Anyways if you insist start a new thread called xxxxxx VS. XXXXXXXX net fighting 101. Because if people really wanted to be a tough guy im sure there is a hood near you!lol"

^^^^ exaclty i been telling this dude brad for months but too bad he doesnt show his educated side :-(... why people is that.

steve i stay at chicago il on 23rd and lawndale 1 street from teh division between black and latinos living rigth here aint easy man.

and brad you got too much money for flying tickets??? why you dont come over her to chicago and ill let you see the bright side??? dont care if your 30 i got my a ss kicked my 30 year old dudes but i fucked em up 1 by 1 by my self so i aint scared about you brad pm for a palce we could meet :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1399
"steve i stay at chicago il on 23rd and lawndale 1 street from teh division between black and latinos living rigth here aint easy man."

pfft...You got it easy L1l r0b. I stay on that north main st paris illinois. Whatcho know bout that ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3101
Lol Joe.You ever been over by LilRob lives?I have a couple times and the last time I was over there I'm lucky to still be alive to say the least lol.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 735
I am not bothering to even read Kents response. I will probably just end up poiting out his inconsistancies and then he will threaten to ban me lol. Not worth my time.

But to Joey Desalvo. The install is going great. I have put in about 5 hours of work so far, and things are really coming along. I already have the Speakers HU installed, all wires run to the back of the car, the SAX-100.2 and crossovers all wired and have begun coming up plans for the SAZ-1500D amp rack. The wires are all hidden very well and I have my car back together now, so I am very happy with the way that turned out. I am not one for taking a lot of pictures though, but I will have pictures this week of the finished product. Everything should be done minus having the sub installed which I am still waiting on. But that will only take about 10 minutes once it comes in. Thanks for asking though, and hopefully I can show you guys everything soon.

And by the way I got an AMAZING deal on the wiring for my system, and I will share it with you guys. For $30 I got a TON of stuff. And the company had great customer service. I will probably start a new thread once I have some pictures. Just need to throw the back seats back in and I will start sharing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5553
i live right on the division between kingz, two sixs and sd's you think i got it easy???? dont know if u heard they killed a kid inside a pizza store juzz for bein a king, he was hiding from the two six the two sixs got it like they were th e police and shoot the guy at 12 am.

uo showrides arent you the owner of low hz???

Gold Member

Post Number: 1402
"Lol Joe.You ever been over by LilRob lives?I have a couple times and the last time I was over there I'm lucky to still be alive to say the least lol."

werd ?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1832
First of all Lil Rob you are retarded.... everyone here can vouch for that. Second, I told you that I would give you two months and I would'nt mess with you during that time. Did I not hold up that part of the deal? I was cool with you for over two months while I watched you talk your senseless shit in almost every post.

Joto Pequeno you think you are a bad ass because your family is so poor they have to live in the ghetto of Chicago? I feel sorry for you holmes, and if I ever do make it back there, you will be without your teeth let alone your honor. Fucking moron to mess with me. My question to you all is why did anyone get involved in this thread when it had nothing to do with it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5554
the other day some punk got into my yard with a gun in his hand. i tried to use my cellphone in my pants liek it was a gun he got scared maybe cuz the cops might were looking for him it was pretty funny but i cr@pped my pants. i got all my shyt insuranced by the kingz :-) the only problem are the two sixers and the damn disaples :-) still after 6 pm there arent people outside except for lil kidz with their moms.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 739
Yeah, I run the site. I work with Kevin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
"I am not bothering to even read Kents response. I will probably just end up poiting out his inconsistancies and then he will threaten to ban me lol. Not worth my time. "

please do.
oh, why you were banned...

"just to inform everyone, Low-hz/showrides is now offically banned from SSA. He's been trying to solicate our members for products the first day as a active poster"

breaking TOS. that's straight from mark's mouth, and in the public forum.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/355010.html

reread your comments about me and the challange, and let me know where the inconsistancies are. if mark wouldn't have deleted the thread over at ssa, i would then follow this up with all your chickensh!t backpedaling.

but don't read my responses. that's cool. your so right, yet can't prove it. your so solid, yet you run the wrong direction. man up benny. show the forum you have a pair. i'm here, win or lose bro.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member

Post Number: 5558
Joto Pequeno you think you are a bad ass because your family is so poor they have to live in the ghetto of Chicago? I feel sorry for you holmes, and if I ever do make it back there, you will be without your teeth let alone your honor. Fucking moron to mess with me

OMG thats how a typical white racism sounds like. man i wish you i had you in front of me man.... and i wish you were tlaking the same right here where i live you will nto even last 1 hour living in your miserable life :-(

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 740
^ Not worth my time to read

I have proven myself on too many occasion already.

I sell great products, and my customers all really like me. That is all I will say to you.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 741
And that not worth my time to read was to Kent's post. FYI. Not Mr.Kingrob.

Silver Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 101
brad, i never said anything about knocking you out. but if kevin asked me too i would.. since you can't understand what i mean when i type, ill break it down for you.... kevin is a good guy that helps everyone he can out and he has helped me out a good deal...so... he has my loyalty.... don't get your boxes in a bunch. and i promise you if you knock me out ill take my beating and ill shake your hand....

I'll try my best to make it to Georgia for that comp. so if you really want to try be my guest... and to rob, i don't care how big anyone is, i have done my share of one hitter quitters...

Silver Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 102
oh BTW lafayette, LA 70508 202 east bluebird....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
"^ Not worth my time to read

I have proven myself on too many occasion already.

I sell great products, and my customers all really like me. That is all I will say to you."

yep, chickensh!t way out. show me where you've proven me wrong, and i will leave. i will walk away from ecoustics and never bug you again.

or am i still a waste of time? man up little buddy, now's your chance to be a hero!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member

Post Number: 3104
" I'll try my best to make it to Georgia for that comp. so if you really want to try be my guest... and to rob, i don't care how big anyone is, i have done my share of one hitter quitters..."

I'm not sure who that's directed at but if it was directed towards me I have no idea who said anything about anyone being big.Brad you have way too many people on your list of a sses to kick now.First it's mine and then LilRob's and now it's Joel's.You sure you can handle all of that?!Hahaha.

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 179
just end it lil rob theres no reasoning with that mor0n his life sucks so he has to be on a forum talking sh!t. I cant believe hes 30 something acting like that some people are just racist and they stay that way....

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 18
I am very proud that i made it out of CHICAGO. If you knew about the South side you wouldnt say you would go there and say ill do this or that. Real talk. In CHI town you cant cross over into another hood with out rivals trying to stretch you out at the stop sign. I have lost freinds and family to chicago streets and besides that if your from there you lose many to Prison for life its almost like they die. I hope the best for you and your family on getting out of Chicago or atleast get to the burbs so you can live in peace. I got cought up in all that 26/maniac/sd/king beef for years. Like i said i hope you and yours get out its a fu-ked up life in that sh-t. Anyways anyone want to talk car audio?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3105
"26/maniac/sd/king beef for years"

Haha funny that you mention that because 5 years ago when I was taking G.E.D classes the Kings came in to school and were talking about how they shot a maniac haha,oh well let the sh1t get rid of the sh1t.

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 180
LOL i remember that rob he wanted to kick your azz lol. Brad i jumped in on this are you gonna insult me to death like you do other people? Wow i am really gonna get hurt HAHAHAHAHAHA like i care what someone over the internet has to say...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3106
"LOL i remember that rob he wanted to kick your azz lol"-Yea,I've grown up a bit since that whole ordeal and it was all for nothing in the first place.

Silver Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 103
I love music. if you didn't know steve, lol
since brad wants to get defensive like a girl he can come knock my teeth out.... other wise im sure we will have a few drinks set a few records and have a blast, with out "cheap" RD audio equipment...

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 19
From Kent,
"you never proved any point. matter of fact, you were wrong about everything your memory served you so correctly on. if you want, i'll link the post here where you actually challanged mach5, who sent me a sub and it's currently in my truck, and agreed to me testing a rD sub against it. then you researched me, called out mark yet again, saying i would give a 100% unbiased review, and when you found out mark sent a sub....GASP...YOU backed out.you got scared i presume. didn't want your golden egg to get shown up? i mean all that talk above about showing people up, yet all you did was run. and i called you out on it. so i'm a jerk for that? so then i get a pm over at ca.com to call kevin, and i did. we talked for an hour. he says he's sending me the sub you wouldn't. so, who's wanting to "show" up whom? i have a mach5 subwoofer, but no rD. all that huffing and puffing above, yet.... "

I don't know what you and Ben got going but when Kevin asked me about it I replied FOR WHAT?

Kent if you want to put a sub against something that I make let know. And what are you willing to put up? I mean if I am going to waste my time on something we could make a friendly wager and have a 3rd party person who is qualified test whatever SQ/SPL doesn't matter.

We have sent our subwoofers out to many people for tests and too many customers. Find a bad review. If you have problems with a certain person speak on it. But to bring my product into it you are getting loose at the lips.

Two things I want in testing
1. If you are going to test certain subwoofer go to each manufacture and tell them how you're qualified to test their product against the rest of the industry. Then obtain 20 or more different subwoofers in the same class and set the rules.
What amps? What box? What car? And what SQ judge are you using?

2. What I would like to see is an all out spl test. Someone get all the Big SPL subwoofers together and have 30k in power and tons of batteries. Then run the sub 5000/burp 5000/30 seconds then 10,000/burp 10,000 30 seconds then 15,000 burp/ 30 seconds then 20k and so on with all the results metered and on video. Record when the drive smokes and how far it goes. Then you find who is who.

Silver Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 104
how do you edit these posts? its supposed to read with our "cheap" RD audio equipment...

i still say your where wrong brad for making assumptions on another man's business. even thought its not my business ill make you look stupid when you ARE wrong... is that simple enough?

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 20
joel whats up? for sure your good people we will have a blast

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 626
Oh THE DRAMA so many manpons being sold today i see

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13589
TWEEKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5559
well to be honest steve i cant cross my next street man. theres a store right on ridgeway but i cant go there i have to go 6 blocks juzz to buy from the groceries store.

i live on lawndale, next street is ridgway with the ridgeway boys then is hamlin from there is the two sixs. i live on 23rd and lawndale from 22 or cermak starts the sds im between all of these motherfu-ckers man. we cant go out freely.

im trying to get out of here man fu-cking tuff im safe in the kingz side but two sixer and sd have seein me with the kingz so im not fully safe. but im trying to get out.

if you see the total murders by city youll see chicago have a high rate of murders than california. right here is fu=cking nuts all of the gangs where threated by the ms-13 last year that they were gonna come and take over chicago like they are doing with california and washington people where fu-cking scared man.

man i wish i was like at least in the suburbs. next year my mom is buying a house there and we might move there and then i can save up on rent and help to get the money for my house sooner :-)

Silver Member

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 627
WASSSUUUUP CHAD!! still changing systems like your underwear lol?

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 883
"and renegadesrun have ever heard of visa??? passport??? man ren why you have to hate??? what i done to you?? pff another lil b1tch showing his racism."

Spelling is corrected.

I didn't hate, i asked you a question, boy. You have no idea why, or the reasoning behind it. I COULD count how many times you've come on my threads and kicked me in the nuts but thats not why im here.

I do have a problem with illegal aliens. I couldn't count poor grammar, sh!t talking, and incoherent postings as a reason not to like you. So i asked, in hopes that you were, so i would have a valid reason to not like a person i have never met.

If not liking illegal aliens makes me racist, then your damn right i am. In fact, i would be the Grandmaster. If you think its just because you got a hella tan, and you choose to pidgeonhole me with the R word because your sensitive about it, then your twice the b!tch you think i am.

If your here on a passport/visa, more power too you. Ill have to find another reason to not like you.

BTW....noodledick, there are about 1 billion places to live in the US that are better, and safer, than where you are now. All you have to do is move, until then, i dont wanna hear about how "hard" it is there. Locality does not dictate how tough someone is, tho i am amused by the few references to it, here and there. Do right by your son, get the f out of Chi.

Im glad your into car audio, at least some of your money is going to support the economy that has provided so much for you and yours instead of sending it all out of the country.

You will do well to remember that every time you post you subject yourself to scrutinization by others.

Silver Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 105
no offense rob, but as large as chicago and pop wise, you should look at the southern states... its bad everywhere man, around here you will get held up and probably because you don't look fimilar even if your broke they will take your shoes/shirt....trust me i have had to stand my own ground, an i'm pretty damn good to..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3108
"If your here on a passport/visa, more power too you. Ill have to find another reason to not like you."

If you have to look for a reason not to like someone then you are one sad person Ren.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13591
wassup tweeker. this time is final. lol.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 885
I have reasons not to like him, as stated. They werent enough.

Id try Lafayette Kingrob. Plenty of work, very little crime, excellent schooling.

Silver Member

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 628
Some people dont have money to just get up and go ren i wish i can move its hard out here in the streets of malibu. lol jk got that from a movie.

Chad isn't that what you said last time? lol its all good though

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
"I don't know what you and Ben got going but when Kevin asked me about it I replied FOR WHAT? "

for what steve? because the little boy ben brought your company up against mach5. not i, not mark from mach5, but ben. like i told you in pm, it's honestly not about you, or rD. it's about ben being more then just a mouth. it's about ben actually backing up his words with actions, not more words. it's about ben saying he'd love to see that test, offering to send in a sub against the "lesser" mach5 maw12, then running like a scared dog when mach5 showed up. not you, not your product. but ben based his comments on the fact that mach5 was cheaper and that the build quality was lesser due to the fact the rD was bigger.

as to me, i've got to test several prototypes in my time. from teh soundsplinter rl-s to the previous generation mag15. i've got a few thousand watts at my disposal as well as a term lab. my reputation on other forums speaks for itself. look no further the ben's post that i linked to above. he researched me. and even gave me his backing, until mach5 showed up.

nope, like i mentioned in pm, it's not about you or your product. it's about ben being a man of his word. which, evidently, when sh!t hits the fan, he's not. that it's your product in the crossfire is of poor timing. i've never once said a bad thing about rD, nor will i. why should i? i can't prove one way or the other. not yet.

you speak as though i brought you into this. i did not. ben did. it's not my loose lips you should be concerned with. that's all i will ask you to remember, whether you respond to this or not. look at the link i posted, and see who started the mess.

you want a 20 sub test? i wish i had the time. as too the rest, the boxes, the power, the mic, the vehicle and even the multipule ears where listed. and ben accepted. then backed out.

you want a 30k burp fest? lol, not with the subs that were supposed to be sent. but if you want, i work with james herren, from dbdrag. street a world champ three years ago. he's best friends with kevin koller and greg mccool. not mention about 5 other usaci guys in marion,il and surrounding areas. james has over 10k on tap, kevin even more. send a sub for them to test. they'll gladly blow stuff up, lol.

i hope this clears the air a bit, but if not, oh well. again, just like in pm, i want you to know where i stand, and with you and rD, it's neutral. with ben and low-hz, lol...if kevin shows up, my opinion might change.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member

Post Number: 1405
david...is this the david from RE ? don't mean to sound stupid, but i just never saw you around here

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13593
life is pretty hard out here in southern california. we got wild fires and stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Maple Grove, Minnesota

Post Number: 1391
I can't believe I read all this...

Silver Member

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 629
ROFL chad hahaha

Joe nah i hate roe lol i used to be here alot but i havent benn in a few months i used to go by the name tweaker i dont know if you remeber. Alot of new guys here since i last benn here and alot more drama lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 5560
you lil shyt im moving out you dumbshyt.

and you dont liking illegal aliens well is the same because i dont like people like you what are you a minute man member??

if you had alil knowledge of you history or the pass of you lil dub @ss youll see that you came from ilegall aliens. maybe from england, or other place from europe. maybe if your black you came africa if your not from there and you think your a true american 100% pure you will be an indian since those where the people who where the true owners and the original people that made this land. till the people form europe came and took over the country.

so what a paper can make you like or dislike a person??? just because they cant talk like you or spell like you makes you dislike them?? like i told the lil b1tch brad before you should be sent to catholic school with a sister that havent fucked with a d1ck in 10 years maybe that can make you lil stupid thoughs to change your mind.

if you go to mexico a ilegal american will be threated like a god but right here is totally diferent.

why people that arent 100% owner of the land they live in think they are the shyt because they can spell and talk good intheir language man this is fucked up right here.

the true americans are the native americans for you information you not your people that came from europe or maybe mixed from europoe and native americans and maybe even blacks.

that why the world is so fucked up theres hate all voer the place.

all the this life in here is like a a game. first was the native americans, then the black people then latinos and right now is the iraquis but latinos at the same time.

people so ignorant like you trying to close the border with the excuse of that the palestines might cross from there DUDE WTF the plane that crashed the plane came from the north up north not south.

i fu-cking wish all the racist people die man. they are the worst shyt in this world

Gold Member

Post Number: 5561
i know places ren i have family on lafayette where the school is theres the stadium or the biggest bulding there with have like a bridge or some shyt. lots of of college people like i said i have family there small town theres only 1 mall and theres some kind of river around it.

Silver Member

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 630
I just read you said RE sorry i've been blazing:-)

edited* ROFL chad hahaha

Joe nah I am not from RE i used to be here a lot but i haven't been in a few months i used to go by the name tweaker i don't know if you remember. A LOT of new guys here since i last been here and a lot more drama lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1934
i think i might remember u.... hmmmm anyway sup doode?

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 21
I say PEACE treaty. ITs all nonsense.

But joel i have been alot of places. Besides chicago LA is the only city like it.
There are other crime cities but for some reason Gangbangin is part of life there and other cities have gangs but no like that. In chicago all the gangs have killers. there are 30,000 latin kings 30,000 ganster deciples 20,000 vice lords and thousands in other gangs like Sd/26/BD/latin counts/latin eagles/black souls/4 corner hustlers/ maniac latin deciples/ black peace tones are over 10,000 it is a city were there are 300,000 or more gang bangers.

It is also very hard to get out because you have family there. But if you really try it can be done.

I dont think LA or Chicago will ever change and that is sad. Oh and gary indiana is like a little chicago. It is sad the gangs start recruiting at 8 or 9 yrs old.

If the goverment dont start helping there own soon it will only get worse. It is funny we have hundreds of billions for war and other countries but we have kids with out food because there parents are smoking dope or in prison.

To talk sh-t to each other over car audio is real stupid. It should be people helping each other out with questions and everyone trying to have a bumpin system.

I built my business on loyalty i help people out and they do the same back. I make sure people are happy and take time out to help with any questions people have to the point my wife screams at me for not being by her. If any of you want to run RD great we will get it done if not that cool we can still chop it up. Everyone likes certain brands. But before you knock something try it. that is with everything. How many time have you heard someone say a cadi or a lexus or whatever it no good. It is how people are now adays if they dont use it or run it. it cant be any good or just ok. everyone is diffrent but people should respect each other instead of insulting each other. Sorry for the spelling but im sleepy i'll talk to you guys another time and if anyone has any questions email me or call 770-726-9337 and ask for steve.

Silver Member

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 631
nothing much justin i've been working a lot and my girl is pregnant i have so much stuff going on i didn't have time to come on the forum but starting tommorow i finally have a week vacation so i will be on a lot more this week.

Anyone have the link to rd audio i never heard of it.

Silver Member

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 632
LOL im stup!d someone gave me the link to it like a week ago i was looking at the heavyweight but i forgot it i typed rd audio.com but no luck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
"I built my business on loyalty i help people out and they do the same back. I make sure people are happy and take time out to help with any questions people have to the point my wife screams at me for not being by her. If any of you want to run RD great we will get it done if not that cool we can still chop it up. Everyone likes certain brands. But before you knock something try it. that is with everything. How many time have you heard someone say a cadi or a lexus or whatever it no good. It is how people are now adays if they dont use it or run it. it cant be any good or just ok. everyone is diffrent but people should respect each other instead of insulting each other. Sorry for the spelling but im sleepy i'll talk to you guys another time and if anyone has any questions email me or call 770-726-9337 and ask for steve."

i hope ben reads these comments, because it's his bashing of products he's never used or doesn't sell, that started this mess.

you want peace? cool, i want ben to man up or shut up. he laid down the challange, not i. he accepted my terms, then he backed out. proof is in the archives and the thread posted above.

i hate that you've got nothing to do with this, save being dragged into it by your dealer. hopefully, he'll do the right thing and either admit his cowardice, or follow through on his challange. either one will end it. doesn't matter which.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 918
Holy $hit this thread blew up since I left. So ummm..... any comments on the Super Heavy ?

Kevin

PS: Kent, you got mail

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 22
not peace with me. Peace with all the guys talking stuff to each other.

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 810
All this fightin is gettin me hungry

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 811
Nice #'s on the heavyweight though...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1963
RDaudio.net

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 744
Kent...once again you aren't worth my time lol. I hope you understand as soon as I see Kent I stop reading lol. Read my above posts for my explanation.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
it's all good steve. i agree about the other flame war within this thread, it's a bit much.

ben, that's cool as well chickensh!t. kevin has replied, so we shall see. steve has an awesome idea that i'm chewing over and trying to figure out a way to implement. you? well, one would have hoped your father would have instilled a bitmore manhood in you, but alas, that's not too be. you have proven nothing except your twofaced cowardice. good for you chump.

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 91
wow- King rob is mexican.. that explains the horrid piece of s.hit explorer... and your places in mexico are worth what? 2-3k us dollars? get real...

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 745
Kent...it looks like you posted again and I saw the word Ben. I hope you were talking about me, and not to me since I am not ever reading your post lol.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gold Member

Post Number: 5562
yeah b1tch i killed the lil b1tch and her fu-cking le-sbian friend ren. juzz because the lil b1tch helped a the other b1tch now she can defend the lil b1tch hahaha b1tch @ss punks

Gold Member

Post Number: 3109
"wow- King rob is mexican.. that explains the horrid piece of s.hit explorer... and your places in mexico are worth what? 2-3k us dollars? get real..."

Cwilk,you're a b-i-g-o-t.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3110
By the way what are you Cwilk?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5567
oh i never saw that message from that lil b1tch c wilk another hater :-(

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 92
What am I- 100% German (born and raised)......And sure- i guess im a b.igot.. i mean seeing how mexico real estate is cheap, and Kingrob's exploder is ugly as sin... if that makes ME personally a b.igot. then yes, i guess i am

Gold Member

Post Number: 3117
That doesn't make you a b.igot but stereotyping someone or a group of people sure does.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5569
damn cwilk i feel shame just for talking to you.

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1343
Wow this thread just makes me love this place. Always something interesting to read.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1835
This thread is still going? LOL.

Look... this is the last I am going to say on this subject: I had an opinion and I posted it. Kevin made some comments about it that I found to be combative so I fired back. All he had to say was "That's your opinion" and this thread would be fifty spots down the list and dead by now.

Then others jumped in that had nothing to do with this thread and started attacking me, telling me I was wrong and that I have no idea what I am talking about and this and that -- so I fought back. I still have no idea who some of these guys even are. It's like they came out of the woodwork just for this thread. And then Lil Rob jumped in with his incoherent babble so I was forced to deal with him yet again in the only way he understands. And enough of this "Poor Lil Rob...leave him alone" talk. Anyone that has been here for any length of time knows that he dishes it out as much or more than anybody else here, even in videos at one point. The videos WERE funny by the way.

Nothing wrong with a little debate once in awhile, we all know this place can get pretty boring talking about the same subs, amps, and boxes day in and day out. Sorry if I offended anyone but it is what it is. End of my side of the story.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5571
cmon brad read your posts and the post you made abotu me man.

every thread i was posting you tracked me down and you juzz replied that i was stupid,g@y and shyt like that and never had to do nothing with the thread i never wnated to fight with you cuz i did not even knew who you where.

so dont be stupid by saying shyt like that you dumbshit.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1969
OT but that RD 15" SHW seems to be a bad azz sub. Anyone else agree or disagree?

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 919
Sad when the main topic, at the end is considered off topic haha.

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 1411
"Sad when the main topic, at the end is considered off topic haha."

Welcome to ecoustics.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
"Kent...it looks like you posted again and I saw the word Ben. I hope you were talking about me, and not to me since I am not ever reading your post lol.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

still trying to be like me chump? loser.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member

Post Number: 3137
I wanna be cool too.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
well done Rob. nice form, good follow through.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1303
rd SHW is one of the best looking subs ive seen to date, and highly customizable. Not only that i think the RD reps and very informative and helpfull. i believe it was seth over on the Team havoc forum who threw up a 153 (legal) with one SHW 15 and 4k watts in bassrace i believe.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3162
Umm...that's an insane score for bassrace.You sure that wasn't a burp?

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 680
after reading this i've came up with my own conclusion,

lil rob > brad

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13663
no way a single rd swh is doing 153 bassrace. pipo sanches is doing 155 with 5 subs and 32500wrms.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13664
http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=34042&Season=2007&P age=3

Gold Member

Post Number: 3164
Yea...I dunno,maybe 153 for a burp on 4k

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13668
burp i think its possible. especially for those team havoc guys. i am sure they know a thing or two about the 12v scene. bassrace is a whole different thing and i strongly doubt it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
i agree. burp, just about anything is getting possible. a 153 average for bassrace with jsut a single sub and 4kw? they have box secrets they aren't telling anyone, lol. though with just 4k, it'll be alot easier for them to keep voltage up......

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1305
it wasnt bassrace. heres the link http://havocaudio.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=68591c4ffa33294680c52d7872bb4c06 &topic=23.0

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3578
Wtf did you f@gs argue about?!?!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3174
"Wtf did you f@gs argue about?!?!"

We argued about who was going to de-flower your sister when she turns 18.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3579
cute word "de-flower" *cough* b!tch *cough*

well whose the unlucky guy???

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 821
hehe, haha, u have a sis dave?

Gold Member