Alarm

Silver Member
Username: Kickerman

Post Number: 170
does any1 know about this alarm system.Viper 791XV

and how much should i pay for this installed. a shop that i know of will install it for 550 is that too much or is it ok. any help would be appreciated

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2350
550 to get it installed? that's a little ridiculous i'd say.

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

Formerly known as Wolf...

Post Number: 121
I think he means that it is $550 for the alarm and the install....but no install should be over $100. most of the local car audio shops don't charge but $100 to install wiring/amp/and subs

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 736
ehhh, that might not be a horrible price (if its alarm AND installation), your best bet would be to buy it from a reliable seller on amazon or something and take it to the shop.

When i was lookin into the 791, a shop wanted 250 to install it and the alarm was running about 200 on amazon, and that 250 installation is on my non-hi-tech jeep cherokee

if its 550 just for installation, tell em to shove it

Username: Spliff_burton

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 4
I just got a Clarion Ungo SR1000 with remote start/keyless installed for $469.99 and I didn't have door lock motors for the keyless entry. They added those. I think the install said $100.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1881
$550 is a total ripoff unless that includes the remote start system in which case it is an awesome deal. The basic alarm installed should be no more than $300.

Basic:
http://www.shop.com/op/~Viper_791XV_2_Way_alarm_system-prod-27573312-36412171?so urceid=298

With remote start:
http://www.electronicscity.com/product_info.php?products_id=552

Silver Member
Username: Kickerman

Post Number: 171
well bestbuy will install it and its supposed to come with the remote start

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1382
do it man. I have the 791xv and I love it. After all the accessories (window mod, motion sensor and backup battery) mine was 630 installed. GREAT alarm and I defiantly recommend those accessories on it. the window mod is just a cool thing to have

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 274
I refused to pay 100 for someone to install an alarm for my car so i did some research and i learned how in 2 days lol. Its pretty easy i installed the door locks and trunk release also. I have a ford though which i heard is way easy but i heard in other cars is a pain in the azz for the door locks.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13652
i just got a compustar pro series with remote start for $525 installed.

compustar ftw.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2899
I'm thinking about redoing my alarm as well. But this time, I want it installed somewhere else. ;)

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13654
my alarm has a cool option. you can set it to auto so when you get near your car, it disarms automatically. then when you walk away it arms automatically. can't use the remote start when i do this though.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13656
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us