Amazing News

Bronze Member
Username: Mack1989

Post Number: 69
Well last week i won 200 dollars in my hockey pool and i just found out that i will be getting paid 300 dollars to run a hockey school for a couple days..not a bad deal at all. I was previously looking at the SSD but now with the extra cash i am thinking of looking at 15 Mag or somethign similar to that. I only want to run 1000 watts due to electrical issues and i do not want to spend a ton on an amp. I would probably buy a sundown ar a massive amp. Would the Mag be a good choice or would a BL or Q do the job for a little bit cheaper. Any other suggestions would be awesome.

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 764
How much you thinking of spending total? There are a few options I can think of. The mag with the SAE-1000D would be great, but unfortunatley all the mags are out of stock. There may be a 15" left, but I wouldn't count on it.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1896
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/for-sale/363174.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Yahh i saw that Post and i would love to buy it..but i dont get my money untill about July 8th so im guessing it would be gone by then. Also i want to buy my amp and sub at the same time so i do not have to endure the pain of staring at a sub i cannot power. LOL im very impatient. Right now im just gettign all my fund together and by mid or late July i should be ready to purchase.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 767
That mag with a SAE-1000D would be perfect. Would cost you about $575-600 to your door. That would be a great route to go. Just let me know if you decide to go that route, and I can get that amp for you.

Ben@low-hz.com

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5258
buy pauls mag

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13679
he doesn't get the money til july 8 yanks. please read the entire thread before posting. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2108
idk man i am interested in that eclipse ti it seems those are hard to come by. thats a damn good diver too.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7487
Buy Paul's Eclipse.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5259
damn...im sorry chad

thats only like 3 weeks or so...talk to paul about it....who knows what hell say...never hurts to ask

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13680
its cool man. lol.

a little ot here but, how about them yankees. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7489
Sorry, first coin in my paypal wins.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5260
im loving every second of it chad....told you they would reel off around a 10 game winning streak soon....we're at 7 right now...only 9.5 back

and paul...wht if i put in a dollar a day over 300 days? lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 7490

No.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5261
damn...thought for sure you would of done that deal lol

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 2020
paul! agree to that... 80% interest :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Showrides..the mag and the amp would be 575 to my door? Im guessing u mean just for the sub right ..if not thats an awesome price and i would go for that in a second. Also i live in Canada do you ship there?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7491
^^^If that were true he would have a ton of orders by now. The Mag alone lists for $500. Canadian I'm guessing would be more as well, I think.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Yah thats what i figured i just cant figure out if its 575-600 for just the sub or just the amp or what the deal is im just a little confused.And yah it would be a bit more but wiht the Canadian dollar beign so high it shouldnt be a huge difference.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1897
I think Showrides meant that if you bought the Mag from Paul and the Sundown amp from him, that would be the total shipped for both.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 768
Brad you are correct.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Showrides..if there was a 15" Mag available how much would it and the SAE-1000D be together shippped?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us