Anyone know alil about theses\????? i think not u dont...

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5004
anyone of you know how much are the german physiks speakers???i think i want to those as my home theater they will look beatiful

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1368
My friend in LA has the Loreley MKII's. They are the most beautiful speakers I have ever seen and they sound incredible.
But... all of the German-Physiks speakers are extremely expensive. The Loreley MKII's are $90,000 and the cheapest line they have are like $10,000+.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1544
will you ever be able to type 1 complete sentence normally?

i pass up 80% of your posts because it takes so long to figure out what you are trying to write..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5006
yeah thats wat my hook up told me hes on the chinesse hood and one of his cousin works for that company... he can get me me a price like for the workers but even that will be around 5000 for a set of speakers...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5007
tremor dont f u c king read it u dumass...

well the speakrs will be an invertion.. like ill invest like the 5,000 bucks, then i can like sell them on ebay or someplace else for alot more

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1372
If you can get ANY of their speakers for only $5,000 a pair -- do it.

The Loreley MK II
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 5009
i can get like a pair of some he told me but i forgot wich ones he told me.. yeah those are the subs itson their website the product or model ill have to think abotu it cuz 5000 for a apiar of speakers its not always a good idea

Gold Member

Post Number: 5010
im juzz fkain waiting for the ural concept cd player that i want to order it from russion but iwont got dman find no stores that wanna ship them to the usa... theres one that might do it im juzz waiting for the message thank god i found out about russiongoogle translator... and umm the cd player its gonna run me close to 900 bucks plus shipping fakin nuts man
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us