TC Sounds

Bronze Member
Username: Mack1989

Post Number: 35
Any body know anything about them or ever heard them, They seem very similar to Fi subs.

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 966
they more SQ oriented.....excellent brand though, long track record. some of the best overall subs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
soo as far as slp not the best choice. Would a Fi SSD probably be the better option to get loud?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4427
the tc-3000 its amonster... alot louder than the ssd :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 967
yup the TC 3k is an all around awesome sub. idk against the SSD though i dont have enough experience with either

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 441
TC makes plenty of SPL oriented subs. Not sure why someone would say they are more SQ oriented than FI.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1966
TC makes some boss subs. I really want a TC-3000. Great prices too... At least on their lower lines... The top of line woofers are pricey, but they deliver. Not to mention they have the technology that should make them that expensive.

Bronze Member
Username: Lil_j

CantonUS

Post Number: 30
I like the TC 5200

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2199
Any body know how the TC t9 would stack up against the Q? I'm not wondering about the SPL, but the SQ and how low it gets.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Yah the TC- 3000 is ver intruiging. But the only problem is its a little out of my price rang, would it be worthsaving up a couple extra weeks. My other chpices were the Fi SSd, Fi BL, Alpine type r, and these are all 15". The other problem is i could only run about 1000 watts rms also because of amp budget and also i do not want to have to upgrade my electrical system.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Bump

Silver Member

Post Number: 969
the 5400 and 5200 are both more SQ oriented than Fi's woofers
compare any of their drivers vs. BTL or SSD

the q might be an exception but i still say TC is more SQ oriented

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
How low does the SSD hit, is it the type of sub that you can feel ratling your body?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1972
5200 is not SQ by any means. Read what the website say Trey. The 5400 is supposed to be ridiculous SQL. How can you classify a woofer that can handle 4000 watts as SQ? haha

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2204
I still wanna know if the T9 can drop as low as a Q or at least close to it. Any body got an answer?

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 53
tc has been around a long time, and they have built and designed MANY top level subs... cactus sounds, rockford fosgate team rf's, eclipse ti and ti pro's, ground zero, T3 audio, soundsplinter (all) and MANY, MANY more... the 5200 is an spl sub, plain and simple. the fact that is sounds great is merely a nice side effect. the 5400 is an sql sub (actually more on the sq side) that will take a rediculous amount of power to get going (and a fairly large box as well.) the tc-9 is a great all around motor, been used on a lot of great subs, some that are regarded as "low end monsters" yes- it will get as low as a q, likely even lower (the q that we got for testing had serious trouble in the sub 30 hz range) hope that helps!

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5628
TC could be the next trend, from the looks of it!!!!!!! I'm looking at the TC-2000 myself.....

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 56
Trend? lol. tc isnt a trend, per se. they have been around for years (1984 i believe) building top notch driver! the 2000 is a nice driver, and i hope it treats ya well!

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1898
Yea...the only problem I see with TC is the prices if they came down 10-13 percent I see a lot more sales for them.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5629
Around? Yup. Around here much? Not recently. I like to see more SQ subs in the mix. Clean is better than loud. TC sure delivers from what I hear, and I plan on doing just that soon. Hopefully.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1902
"Around? Yup. Around here much? Not recently. I like to see more SQ subs in the mix. Clean is better than loud. TC sure delivers from what I hear, and I plan on doing just that soon. Hopefully."

It's all opinion.LOUD is better to be :-) Loud and clean makes me want to die though,soooo sexy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1906
Paul,you should get that LMS :-) Take pictures and we will all worship you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us