Kinetik 1800

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 90
a will a 200 amp alt be good with the kinetik 1800 under the hood with two bxi2006s rated 2000w each but more like 1600 each i know it sounds the same as the thread before me but I need to know

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11954
it should work. just watch your Upload

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11955
wait i just realized you said 2 amps. i'd put another battery in the trunk if you can. although those are overrated amps, you are still looking at over 3000wrms.

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 91
so one more 1800 or could i go smaller like 800

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11959
go with a 1800 under the hood and a 2000 or a 2400 in the trunk.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2444
That depends. What do you want to accomplish. Do you want to bump when you cruise, bump with the car off, or bump at red lights. I don't know if 200amps will be enough even for crusing. 240 is more like it with a 1800.

But if you want. do the 200amp alt and 1 1800 battery. See what happens. Then get another battery if you feel the need to. And if you get iraggi, get the amputator series not the other one. You want the most amps at idle as possible.

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 97
ok i see know i dont realy care that much about at a red light i turn it down a bit anyway at red lights but bumping hard when i cruise and when the car is off is my goal

Silver Member
Username: Holt_champ

Htown, MI

Post Number: 508
im going to have the same problem. i am getting a kx2500.1 with a kinetik 1800 and i have a 200 amp alt.

someone on here told me that i should be alright if i dont use it with my car off or at red lights like they said above.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2445
If you just bump on cruise, instead of another battery, get an alternator that does more. Like 220-240.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us