Pioneer Premier Vs. Jl Audio

Username: Calipinoy951

Post Number: 1
I work for pioneer electronics and i just baught 2 12inch TS-W5102SPL 6000 watt each spl subs and i was wondering are the jl audio 13 inch w7 better then the ones i baught?

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 403
well ur comparing an SPL(pioneer) sub to a SQ(W7) sub

SO it mite be louder with the pio's and mite have better sound quality with the w7

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 162
the pioneer will be louder. the w7 will probably sound cleaner

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c..., Imortal Box ... Logan116600@...

Post Number: 6797
The W7 is a SQL sub. It gets fairly loud. I dont really like how it sounds though...didnt impress me any.

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 911
congrats on your purchase matt. i hope it works well for you bro..do me a favor though, post a review once youve used it for a while. ok onto your question, in terms of that sub vs the dub7 most people on this forum stick with underground brands like Fi, DD, Atomic and some of those other brands so you probably wont have a huge response however i have some exp. with the W7 as one of my good friends has one in his montero. i personally love it but its VERY overpriced. i think you should be very happy with your sub, ive never seen it perform but PP is a good brand. however depending on what you payed i think theres better for the $$. right now im going to say with proper enclosure and such your setup will be better than the 13W7...good luck

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2260
I hear those subs (pioneer) hit hella hard, just here say though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us